– [Nathan] Welcome to Drawfee, where we take dumb ideas– – [Julia] And make even dumber drawings. – I’m Nathan.
– I’m Julia. – I’m Jacob.
– And I’m Carolyn! – Oh, no.
– Wow. – [Jacob] I’m not liking that one. I’m not feeling–
– Go with it. – [Jacob] Do you want to take it again? Do you want to take it one more time? – Sure.
– Say, I’m Carolyn. – I’m Carolyn.
– That’s so much nicer. – [Nathan] Guys, Carolyn Page is back. You may remember her from the other Magic: The Gathering episode we did? – Yeah!
– The one without Tristan. We’re doing Magic: The
Gathering villains today. – Woo!
– ‘Cause that game’s got some villains. We did some heroes, we drew some planes walkers. – Sure did.
– Last time. – [Carolyn] Who did I draw, a Justin? – [Nathan] You drew a– – You drew Ajani.
– Ajani Goldmane? – Ajani Goldmane.
– How could you forget– – [Julia] The coolest guy in the world. – [Nathan] How could you
forget Ajani Goldmane? – [Jacob] Justin? – A J name.
(group laughing) – A Justin.
– Justin? – A Justin?
– Justin Goldmane. – He’s a Justin fine.
(many people laughing) – [Nathan] Carolyn, thank you so much for coming back on the episode. – [Carolyn] Oh, absolutely. – [Nathan] Excited to
hear what other voices you’ve got in store for us. – Holy moly.
– After that intro. – [Carolyn] So many voices,
you want to hear this one? Yeah, this one’s kind of German, yeah? – [Jacob] It kind of is! – It kind of is, yeah!
– It kind of is almost! – [Nathan] It’s like the the
character from the Simpsons. – [Carolyn] And then
this one’s a little bit like Kiwi, Aussie, ‘ey! Good on ya!
– It again, it kinda is. – We’ll–
– Those are both really close to being accents. – [Nathan] We’ll workshop
it during the episode, but I am excited to try and draw a Magic: The Gathering card, a drawing,
– Heck yeah. – Of a thing, a person,
– Heck yeah. – [Nathan] A character, a villain who appears on a Magic:
The Gathering card, or multiple cards.
– All of that. – [Nathan] Based on your description. – [Carolyn] All right, so you’re
wanting the first one, huh? – [Nathan] I would be
wanting the first one. – [Carolyn] Well, we’re gonna start off with the kind of biggest nemesis in the Magic: The Gathering universe. His name is Nicol Bolas. – [Nathan] Oh, you mentioned
him on the other one. – [Carolyn] He’s an ancient dragon. – [Nathan] He’s a dragon. – [Carolyn] The oldest from
the beginnings of time. – That’s an old dragon.
– Thank you for giving the dragon
to Nathan and not me. – [Jacob] Yeah, he’s the
best at drawing dragons. – Yeah.
– Oh yeah, is he? – Yeah, maybe he’s–
– Yeah, no– – [Jacob] Genuinely
good at drawing dragons, and me and Julia are just horse shit. – I draw fat worms.
– Oh, no. with wings every time I have to draw a dragon.
– Isn’t that kind of what a dragon is? – [Julia] Yeah, but see there’s a way of making it cool.
– It’s wyrm with a Y, instead of an O. – Wee-erm.
– Way-erm. – Wee-erm.
– Wee-erm, wyrm. – So–
– Now, I have a confession. – [Nathan] ‘Cause I watch
videos on the internet, Magic: The Gathering has
– Bad. been sort of promoting itself? – Sure has.
– With these ads? – Yeah.
– And So, I feel like I have an inkling of what Nicol
Bolas might kinda look like, just sort of based on these ads. – [Carolyn] You’re doing
a bang-up job so far. – [Nathan] He’s like a demon dragon almost lookin’ guy, right? – Yeah.
– He’s sort of got a gobliny face?
– Yeah, he does kind of have a gobliny face. Really, his most distinguishing
characteristics are he’s got big horns, he’s got big giant horns, – [Jacob] That’s the stuff. – [Carolyn] He has an egg floating in between those horns. – He’s got an egg?
– He’s got a head egg? – He’s got a head egg!
Wow! So, I think they’re like– – [Carolyn] Sometimes you
wake up in the morning and you have such a big
head egg that you just, you gotta stay home, you know?
– Exactly! – [Jacob] Yeah, we were worried Carolyn wouldn’t make it in today, because she had a bad head egg. – [Carolyn] I had a bad head egg, exactly. – [Nathan] What do you
take for a head egg? – [Carolyn] Tylenol, eggstra strength. You’re just literally drawing the character, this is very good, you’re betraying the premise of your own show.
– This is it from memory for me, from sort of vaguely seeing him in the background. – From an actual memory?
– Yeah. – [Julia] He also looks
like a possessed Yoda, a little bit.
– A little bit! – [Nathan] He’s kind of a possessed Yoda, that’s sort of the impression I got. – [Carolyn] It’s like Yoda mixed with Diablo from Diablo. – [Nathan] He’s kind of a Diablo. He’s a little bit of a Diablo. – [Carolyn] He’s a Diabloda. – [Jacob] He’s a Diabloda. We can all agree.
– We can all. – He’s got a little egg up here? – Yeah.
– Why does that sound like something I’d call my grandmother? – [Carolyn] Diabloda. – [Julia] Oh, there’s another accent guys. – [Jacob] They’re all comin’ out today. – [Carolyn] Oh yes, this
one is also an accent for talking to grandmas.
– I have no idea. – Yeah, what is–
– Where you from? – [Carolyn] Sort of Greece, maybe? I don’t know. – [Nathan] Sort of Greece,
maybe, I don’t know, I love that.
– I love the sort of world that you entered. Wow, that’s a strong a strong jaw. – [Nathan] I think this is him. This is sort of his face. – [Julia] You fuckin’ nailed it man. – [Nathan] And then he’s got like a sort of a straight neck for a dragon? – Yeah, old straight neck.
– Old straight neck. – [Nathan] Old straight neck. Well, tell me more about him. ‘Cause he’s he’s kind of an asshole right? – [Carolyn] He’s big asshole. He wants to rule the universe. He’s a simple dragon with simple wishes. He wants to dominate all life. He’s a very powerful psychic? – Oh!
– He’s a mind mage? He can miniplate time and space. – [Nathan] I’m sort of at
the end of my memory here, now at this point in the drawing. I need a little bit more guidance now. – [Carolyn] Okay, well he’s got wings. – And he–
– Big wings? – [Jacob] Since when do you
get guidance on this show? – [Julia] Yeah, when do you get guidance on this show?
– What is this new– – Where are we?
– Premise you’re doing, where you draw your do your best job at drawing the actual dragon from Magic: the Gathering. – Okay, okay, okay!
– I didn’t know that asking for tips was something I could do? – [Jacob] There are rules here. – [Julia] My career on this
show would be so different. – All right well–
– You can get lore, but you can’t get fuckin’
art tips from Carolyn. – I was gonna get some lore! – Okay so, the lore–
– Like that he has wings. (girls laughing)
– And legend states that Nicol Bolas would
fly around on his wings. – His big cool wings.
– On his big cool wings. – [Carolyn] He is very ancient. – [Nathan] Okay, so he’s kinda old. – [Carolyn] He’s super evil. – Kind of old guy.
– Is his first name Nico? – [Julia] Nicol. – Oh, not Nico.
– Not Nico. – He’s like, hey Nico!
– Hey, Nico! – Nico, Nico Bolas.
– He’s always kinda call you up on your cell phone saying, my cousin, hey!
– It’s my birthday! – [Jacob] Nico! Cousin!
– Is he wearing a jersey? Is that what’s going on here? – I was just sort of–
– It does look like he’s wearing a basket ball jersey. – [Nathan] I was trying to just
sort of give him skin folds, but I like the basketball jersey. – [Julia] He’s a big Bulls fan. – [Jacob] That’s strong “Space Jam” vibes. – Oh, man!
– Oh, yeah! – [Nathan] He stole all of the other planes walkers’ talent– – At basketball.
– At basketball. – [Caroline] That is kinda what happened in a recent magic set. – No it didn’t.
– Yeah, it did! He stole all the planes walkers, he tried to steal their sparks, which is what allows them to planes walk.
– And then he put them in a basketball?
– Exactly. – [Nathan] So, we’re gonna get that. – Now that’s–
– But he’s old, so he has to have appropriate length basket ball shorts, but they have to be hiked up to his chest, so they’re just real
itty bitty on his legs, you see to much thigh. – [Carolyn] Grandpas love a high waist. – [Jacob] They do, yeah. – [Carolyn] His neck folds are really, they look touchable.
– You like those? – [Carolyn] I do like those. Run your fingers through those. He’s a regular old gilf, dragony gilf.
– I hate the idea of running your fingers through neck folds.
(girls laughing) That sounds horrible. I have no interest.
– Just like rivers of flesh. – [Jacob] Rivers of flesh, huh? – [Julia] That’s a basket ball. – [Nathan] Yeah, that’s where he’s kept– – That’s a spark.
– All of the other planes walkers’ talent. – [Caroline] You guys
are so good at drawing. – [Nathan] We said–
(congregation laughing) – Hell yeah!
– Are you sure? Do you see what you’re looking at? – [Carolyn] I do! I can’t draw anything. – [Nathan] This is Nicol Ballas. – Ballas!
– Oh my God. – Nicol Ballas!
– And you’re good at puns. – [Jacob] Oh my God. – [Julia] Only Nathan’s
good at that, out of this. – [Jacob] Does Magic ever do AU cards? Like a joke set? – [Carolyn] They do do joke sets. They’re called the unsets. So, they’ve done unstable, unhinged, I think there’s another one. I haven’t played any of them.
– Would they do a b-ball one? – [Nathan] Yeah, would they do– – [Julia] That feels like a munchkin set. – [Carolyn] I don’t know they
do a lot of inside jokes. – [Jacob] What about some outside jokes? – [Nathan] What about some
inside-outside ball jokes? – [Julia] Wow, everyone’s favorite sport. – You are friends with magic.
– I am, it’s my only friend.
– Mr. Magic. – [Jacob] Can you ask
them if we can make a set? – [Nathan] Can we make one? – [Jacob] Just one set. – [Julia] Drawfee ex-wizards of the coast? – Yeah.
– And ours’ is basketball. – Ours is basketball?
– ‘Cause we know so much about basketball. Anyone who watches Drawfee knows. – [Jacob] What if we just made art at the right ratio and we told our fans to paste the pictures over the pictures on the cards? – [Julia] Uh-huh, sure. – So, like this would show up on the card, instead of the original one. – [Julia] We can make that happen. – [Jacob] Are they allowed to do that? – [Carolyn] Oh my God, his little legs! – [Nathan] We ran out of room. – [Julia] He has some real human here, – I like it.
– And I love it. – [Carolyn] His knobbly grandpy knees. – [Nathan] Yeah, he’s still old. – Oh my God.
– He didn’t get less old. – [Carolyn] He’s so cute! – [Julia] He’s so cute. – He’s ready.
– Oh, wow! – [Jacob] Magic Johnson The Gathering. – That’s good!
– Nice. – Right?
– There we are, you’re right. – [Nathan] Magic Johnson The Gathering! – We got there.
– Hell yeah. – [Nathan] Thank you, thank you everyone. Thanks for listening, this
has been Drawfee show. – [Nathan] I don’t think
we need to do anymore. – [Jacob] The show where we wait until one of us makes a good enough
joke that we can stop? – [Carolyn] Yeah. – [Julia] That’s why we make art, just in general. – [Nathan] We make it,
so we can stop doing it. – [Julia] To someday quit. – [Nathan] I can’t wait to quit. That’ll be a good day. – Hell yeah.
– Well, you can quit now, ’cause you made that joke. – [Jacob] Yeah, but I feel
like I don’t have enough money to live on for the rest of my life. I wanna make one art good enough that it just gets me set.
– Oh wow. – For life.
– A Banksy, if you will. – [Jacob] Yeah, I need to make a Banksy, – [Nathan] ‘Cause Banksy
stopped after his first one. – After he shredded it.
– Maybe he should have. – [Julia] And now there’s a new Banksy, – New?
– Jakesy. – [Carolyn] The Dread Lord Pirate Roberts. It’s a Dread Pirate Roberts.
– Oh, it’s a title! Banksy’s a title.
– Yeah, it’s– – That’s passed down.
– It’s a mantle, like Batman. – [Jacob] From graffiti
artist to graffiti artist. Is this good?
– Yes. – That’s great!
– Yes, confirmed good. – This is Nicol–
– Confirmed good. – Ballas.
– Nicol Ballas. – Let’s look it up.
– Look him up. Oh wow.
– Oh my God! – Wow.
– It’s exactly the same pose. – [Jacob] Oh, he’s doing the hand thing and everything.
– Yeah! (everyone loudly laughing) – [Carolyn] Nathan how? (group intensely laughing)
– How? So good!
– That’s amazing. – [Nathan] Look at me, ah, great. That’s the closest I’ve ever been. Thank you, internet YouTube adds. – Holy cow.
– For cluing me in. – That’s so good.
– Carolyn. – Next up.
– Me. – [Carolyn] We got a great one for ya. – [Jacob] Thank you for
picking a great one for me. – [Carolyn] This guys, or girls, gender nonconforming thing’s name is Ashiok. – Ashiok!
– Ashiok! – [Julia] Ashiok’s most
defining feature is, they don’t have a top of the face. – [Jacob] They don’t
have a top of the face? – [Carolyn] The top of the
face for Ashiok is made out of pure nightmare energy.
What? – Whoa!
– Nice. – There you, we have challenge you. – [Nathan] They have bottom of nose, and mouth, and chin? – [Carolyn] Yeah, it’s
kind of the eye of Sauron, I mean mouth of Sauron
situation a little bit. – Oh, that’s fun.
– Cool. – [Carolyn] And Ashiok
is a nightmare mage, and feeds off of nightmare
energy from other people, and steals nightmares.
– Love that. – Jacob, this is Bart.
(Jacob laughing) – [Nathan] It’s Bart, this
aint the top of the head, I’ll tell you that much right now. – [Carolyn] It looks
like a teeth situation. – This is a teeth situation
– Ah, I see, okay. – [Julia] Oh no. – [Jacob] Well I know
that there’s a bottom. – [Nathan] If Bart was gums. – [Jacob] Yeah, if Bart was gums. So, you said, they have a bottom half of the face?
– Mm-hmm. – [Julia] They got a
bottom half of the face. – [Jacob] And the top
half is nightmare energy. – Pure nightmare energy.
– Pure nightmare energy. – [Carolyn] Also with horns, it’s like just horns, nightmare horns. And then dark wispy energy kind of flying around it.
– Yeah, as you do. – [Carolyn] And they went
to the plane of Theros, which is a Greek mythology inspired plane, and tried to put the whole plane to sleep, and give them eternal nightmares, so they could feed off the
nightmare energy forever. – [Jacob] That’s messed up. – [Nathan] Does one of the
horns send everyone back to high school?
– Is that your recurring nightmare?
– I had– – That’s one of mine.
– Yeah. – [Carolyn] That’s also one of mine. Is like having to repeat senior year, and then I wake up, and I’m so glad that I’m an adult, and then I go play switch, and have ice cream for breakfast. – Being adult is the best.
– It really is! – [Nathan] Nothing gets
me in a better mood to go to work then remembering that I don’t have to go to high school.
– Yes. – [Carolyn] And then if you
didn’t want to go to work, you could just not come, and the cops can’t tell you to go to work.
– That’s true. There’s no going to work truancy officer. It’s just eventually Bridgman will be like, hey!
– You gotta come to work. – You have to come to work.
– Be like, yeah sorry, that’s my bad. People would tweet at me, and be like, why isn’t there a Drawfee episode? (members of group faintly laughing) – Then I’d feel bad.
– You’d be like, oh my bad. – Oh my bad, I’m sorry.
– I’ve stopped going to work. I was eating a lot of ice cream. – [Nathan] I had a quarter life crisis, a third life crisis? Where am I at? – [Julia] Depends on how long you live. – [Nathan] Yeah, depends
how long I’ll live. – [Carolyn] Yeah, that’s kind of a, only you can say that in retrospect, kind of thing.
– That’s true. – [Carolyn] This is actually scarier than the real Ashiok.
– I like this design a lot Jacob. – [Jacob] Thank you,
I’m working through it. I’m experimenting with some things here. I’m trying some things out.
– The bottom row of teeth is really funny though, It’s like, it’s very cool it just sort of looks like you’d be going, (guys grunting comically) (Nathan mildly laughs)
– With the cleft chin? I love it. – [Carolyn] I’m so hungry. – Just drop it in.
– Just drop it in. – Drop it in.
– La, la, la, la, la. – [Jacob] Maybe he’s got like a tongue. – [Nathan] The orthodontist
said I have an underbite, but I did not want to get braces. And this is what happened. – [Jacob] He’s definitely
got a tongue coming out. (group comically stuttering) – [Carolyn] This is what
happens when you don’t floss. You lose the whole top of your head – I only floss-
– What accent is that? – I don’t know.
– Illegal. That’s an underbite accent.
– You lose the other top of your head you do. – [Carolyn] I lost the top of me head. – Hello mum.
– Hello mum. – Hello, mum.
I lost the top of me head. It’s nightmare energy now in it. – [Carolyn] I’m just a tongue
and horns now aren’t I? I can’t put ’em down me
old tongue and horns. – [Julia] Tongue and horns! – [Nathan] I’m all tongue
and horns, aren’t I? – [Carolyn] I’d go for
the old tongue and horns if you know what I mean. – [Jacob] That’s all I can give her, that’s all I got, tongue and horns. – [Julia] Oh! With the collar? – [Nathan] The tongue and horns of course is a traditional British pastry. I saw them make that on
the British baking show. Awe, that’s a thick collar. – [Jacob] I think it’s like an armor, one of those armor collars. – [Carolyn] It looks like a foam mat that I used to roll around on– – Maybe it’s also–
– In gym class. – [Jacob] Like a foam mat? – [Nathan] It looks
like a very intense one of those head pillows you’d take with you on an airplane. Because again, he’s
doing a lot of sleeping. He puts everyone on the plane to sleep.
– That’s true. – [Julie] On the plane? Oh, I get it.
– Oh! – Hey, planes walkers. You made what I said into a better joke. Thank you Carolyn!
– Jokes are about teamwork. – [Nathan] On Drawfee they are at least. – [Carolyn] You guys have made all these characters cooler so far. – [Nathan] Did I make Nicol Ballas cooler? – [Julia] Yeah, you could grandpy. Grandpy’s are always cooler. – [Nathan] I made the Sitcom
spin off, Nicky Ballas. – [Jacob] Nicky Ballas, starring Dwayne, “The Rock”, Johnson. – Wood watch.
– Wood watch, yeah. – [Jacob] Wood Watch, starring
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. New fantasy series. He finds a watch made of wood. – [Carolyn] What happens when
Groot becomes a detective. – [All] Wood watch – [Jacob] Coming to CBS All Access. (everyone laughing) – This guy.
– Thick neck. – Has a thick neck.
– Yeah, what’s his neck doing? Is it just thick? – [Julia] His skull could be floatin’? – [Carolyn] I like your take on it. I actually think the thing conically has a pretty slender neck. – [Nathan] But then, why
does he need such a big piece of armor protecting his neck?
– It’s cool! – [Nathan] It’s just cool. It’s purely pathetic!
– Fashion statement! Well, whenever someone aims for like the one mouth
part that he’s got he kind of tucks his head down. – It’s like a turtle!
– Tucks it in, yeah. – I love that.
– I get it. – [Jacob] So then, he’s
definitely got pauldrons. You gotta, you gotta have pauldrons. – [Nathan] I like this close up. We don’t do enough just sort of shoulders up poses. – [Jacob] I was taking
some Julia inspiration, ’cause I wanted to make it a
little creepier and weirder, and not like my usual style, so I decided I’d go like
a Julia sort of portrait – [Julia] Give yourself less to draw? – Yeah.
– Yeah, that’s my tactic.
– You can put more detail in the important bits.
– I do that, ’cause I don’t want to
think about drawing legs, or feet, or hands. – [Jacob] Sometimes you don’t. – [Nathan] I don’t want to do that either, but I still draw the legs, and it shows.
(Julia mildly laughing) – [Jacob] It shows that you don’t- – That I have not–
– You were not interested in– – [Nathan] I was not interested in those. – In doing that-
– Those ones. – Those knobbly knees
– Those knobbly knees. Those old man knees. – [Jacob] And then we got one of these. – [Nathan] Asymmetrical pauldron design. Hell yes.
– Oh, you know that’s a villainous look. – [Jacob] One of these
big flamey ones over here. – Oh, fuck yeah dude!
– I think I’m done with this. – Wow, I think you-
– I’m just gonna add a lot more lines later, at a later time.
– You rushed it. – [Carolyn] Those lines
are very satisfying. I would run my hands through
grandpa Ballas’s neck, and through this Ashiok’s pillow. – His neck pillow?
– I wanna touch it. – His lack of neck. – [Jacob] Slide your hand under his head, and wiggle your fingers around in this. – It’s so cold.
– In the hole. – This is great.
– Let me look them up. – [Jacob] Ashiok – Whoa, what?
– Whoa! He’s rad!
– They’re cool. They’re even cooler than what I did! – [Julia] Rad as hell. – [Carolyn] They don’t
have a big tongue though. – [Jacob] It’s not just
lower jaw half, huh? It’s below the nose. It’s like what Nathan said.
– It’s like what I said, but I like yours better. – [Jacob] Mines got a big
licky tongue at least. But, I love his armor, – It’s pretty–
– Got a big collar going on. – [Nathan] You didn’t even
see this in a trailer, and you got pretty close. – Look at those nails.
– Wow. – Yeah, I forgot those–
– Should’ve described the nails.
– Fingernails. – [Julia] Well, real scratchers. – Well.
– Forgot those scratchers. Well, I like what I did. I think it turned out fun. – [Nathan] Nightmare monsters
always got big scratchers. – [Jacob] Yeah, they gotta have big scratchers.
– That’s the rule. – [Jacob] Julia you ready to hop in? – Yep, this is the best one. This is one of the three Eldrazi titans, which are creatures from
the blight eternities. Born out of pure energy of space time. – Hi there.
– I love that. – [Julia] This creature’s name is Ulamog! – Ulamog. – Ulamog.
– Ulamog – [Julia] You know that
bottom half is all tentacles. (multiple people laughing) – [Julia] It’s just tentacles, and then a big kind of bony skull face, but not like a human
skull, just like bones, and then the torso is kind of like a human torso and it’s all pink and purple. The upper arms are regular, and then the bottom lower
arms are four of them that are like split.
– Hey. – [Carolyn] You know, and I
mean this in the best way, you know when kids try to describe you their own OC that they haven’t drawn yet?
– Yep! – [Carolyn] That’s what you sounded like. – It sounds like nonsense.
– It’s human torso, a skull head but not
human skull necessarily, and tentacle legs. – [Jacob] And arms that
split into four arms? – [Julia] Yeah. – Get outta here!
– Not forearms. – It seems pretty simple.
– The forearms are four arms. – [Nathan] This seems right up your ally – [Julia] Is it though? – [Jacob] It’s one of three titans made of space time energy? – [Julia] Yeah, the other
two are Emrakul and Kozilek. – Emrakul?
– Bird skull. – Love it
– Hell yeah. – [Jacob] Take me to plague doctor town. – This guy’s–
– That’s where I like to live. – [Carolyn] Goin’ to plague doctor town. – [Jacob] I don’t actually
want to go there I don’t think. – No.
– No. – [Carolyn] You know where
I grew up we weren’t allowed to cross the field by my house, because it was full of prairie dogs that had the bubonic plague.
– What? – Really?
– For real? – [Carolyn] Yep, yeah, for real. – Prairie dogs–
– Yeah. – [Nathan] Have the bubonic plague? – Plagued prairie dogs?
– Yeah, a couple people in Colorado every year
get the bubonic plague. – And don’t armadillos have–
– Quite treatable. – Leprosy? – Do they?
– Yeah, they carry leprosy. – That’s disgusting. – Wow.
– But, they’re not affected by it? But like, humans who interact with armadillos can get it, I don’t know, its really weird.
– That’s crazy – [Carolyn] Nature. – Nature?
– How gross. – [Jacob] Did you know that
all chipmunks have racism – That’s ate up, like in squirrels? They’re super racist–
– Yeah. – Like squirrels?
– All chipmunks, they spread racism like a disease. – Is that why it’s–
– If you let a– – So rampant?
– Bite you. – That’s terrible.
– Chipmunks are horrible. (Nathan faintly laughing) – [Julia] That really
re-contextualizes Alvin and the chipmunks.
– Oh no! – [Nathan] You were trying
to think of a disease, you gave up! – [Jacob] Well, it kind of is a disease, it’s a social– – Yeah, it’s a–
– It’s a social disease. – A social disease, it’s a–
– It’s a rot, a moral social sickness at the core of a lot of the worlds problems. – And isn’t that?
– And it’s all from? – It’s from chipmunks
– Chipmunks! – [Carolyn] And the vaccine
is education and experience. – Wow.
– Yeah, Carolyn. – [Nathan] Chipmunks hate those things. – This is-
– Don’t be a chipmunk y’all – This is-
– Be like a squirrel. – [Carolyn] Crazed girl,
be like a squirrel. – That’s a White Stripes reference. – Sure is.
– Awe, I love that album. – [Jacob] Julia, of course
drawing the inside spaghettis, they need–
– This is fantastic! – [Julia] I had to draw
the inside spaghettis. I was trying to figure out how to connect this bird skull to this human torso! – [Nathan] So far we’ve had wrinkle neck, no neck, and spaghetti neck. – [Carolyn] You can call
this one the neck episode. – [Nathan] The three necks. – [Jacob] I think we’ll just
call it the neck episode. (group expressively snickering) – Probably be the best–
– Title it, the neck episode. – [Carolyn] What? Unsubscribe. – The neck generation.
– Not interested in- – Nice.
– That was a good joke, Julia. – [Julia] Thank you. – This character–
– You guys have a- – That you’re drawing is–
– I like this – I’m attracted to?
– This delicate dress. – [Jacob] This bird is
wearing Marge Simpson’s dress (group faintly snickering) – [Carolyn] Its kind of like
got an Egyptian thing going on. – [Nathan] Yeah, I like this – [Jacob] Yeah, by way of Marge Simpson – [Nathan] Egyptian by
way of Marge Simpson. That’s a new aesthetic
– Very cool. – We’re Breaking new ground.
– Julia’s breaking this arm. – Gotta split that arm.
– So, Ulamog– – It’s four arms right? – Yeah.
– You said? – Two on each side?
– It’s forearms, or four arms.
– Is it two on each side? – Yeah.
– Is it two on each side? – [Carolyn] So, Ulamog,
and Kozilek, and Emrakul, the three Eldrazi titans, in the lore they are but small outcroppings. Their physical forms are just like what they let you perceive of them, and they can bend space time, and do all kinds of crazy stuff, and they like destroy, they just love to destroy. (group mildly giggling)
– They just– – [Jacob] Really into destroying lately. – [Carolyn] They just
can’t get enough of it. – [Nathan] That’s on their dating profile. Interests? Destruction.
– Destroy. – [Nathan] Just looking for someone I can just destroy with
– I’m ravenously hungry, I love to destroy, and if you wanna go to a craft brewery, I’ll do it.
– Not a huge beer drinker, but love to experience new things, and also destroy those things. – [Carolyn] So, this character is a very bad monster in the lore.
– In my design, yes. – [Carolyn] And I mean I think
you’re freakin’ killing it. – Your design is awesome.
– And the other one, Emrakul, was trapped in the moon for a time. – The moon?
– That’ll happen. – A Moon.
– A moon, okay. – [Carolyn] Not our moon. – Just, a moon?
– And then, this one was imprisoned for a few millennia by something called a hedron, which is like a pointy shaped rock. – [Jacob] It’s weakness is a pointy shape? – [Julia] Yeah, they were
like magically entrapped by some magical pointy shaped rocks. – [Jacob] Not a pointy shape! – [Carolyn] Is this
character wearing clothes? – [Julia] No, they’re just
kind of pink and purple, they don’t really wear clothes, but I like that you’ve got this– – Well.
– Going on. – No, this is the fashionable– – It’s rad.
– Yeah, they could, there’s no reason why they
couldn’t wear clothes. – [Nathan] This is a new skin – [Carolyn] Sometimes
they’re misunderstood, and worshiped as Gods, and then those Gods do wear clothes. So, this I think canonically checks out. – [Nathan] From a game play perspective, are these good cards that you’ve been giving us? – [Carolyn] Ulamog is a very good card. It’s very expensive, but it’s a very good card. – [Jacob] Is it the kind of card that you could build you deck around? – Sure
– Sort of. – [Julia] Yeah, sure thing,
it’s a legendary creature. – [Jacob] It’s the kind
of card you really just wanna build a deck out of. I really wanna settle down with this card. – [Carolyn] This is cool! – [Jacob] I really like this design, Julia – [Nathan] The cool thing about magic is it seems like it’s anything. – It’s everything
– They just take from any mythology, and a bunch of their own stuff. – [Carolyn] Some of the
coolest creatures are from totally made up from their own minds. This is Eldrador inspired
kind of thing, but. – [Nathan] Love any world
where there are Eldrataurs, and just cool cat men walking around. – Totally
– Just so many cat men. Just some strong beautiful cat men. – [Carolyn] There’s speculations that there’s gonna be
a viking inspired set. – Oh!
– Which will be pretty cool. – Oh, that’s fun.
– I love me some Norse mythology.
– Yeah, that’s right! – [Nathan] So, you’re
saying basketball maybe not? – [Carolyn] I don’t know about basketball – [Nathan] There should be
an entire basket ball plane of existence.
– They don’t do a lot of sports.
– Well, not yet. – [Carolyn] An entire
basketball plane of existence? – [Nathan] In Futurama we established that the Harlem Globetrotters are from outer space. So, I don’t see why, and space jam also there are
basketball playing aliens. We know this?
– Yeah. – [Carolyn] But, they
only play basketball, because they’ve stolen Earth
basketballer’s talents. – [Nathan] Well, that’s just
because they haven’t found an even more powerful
source of basketball talent. – The basketball dimension?
– The basketball mana. – Yeah.
– Yeah, sure. – You think there can
be a new type of mana? – Yeah.
– Orange? – [Jacob] Like you have mountains, and ya know planes, and then– – Courts?
– Courts, yeah. – [Nathan] Courts it’s the courts, yeah. – [Jacob] Yeah, you put down court. – [Carolyn] I mean, that opens
up a ton of possibilities. You’d have tennis mana, foosball manna,
– I love this. – I’m out of sports.
– See you’re talking about- – Tennis and foosball?
– Foosball, the two sports. (everyone intensely laughing) – The two genders
(group loudly laughing) Tennis and foosball. (Nathan mildly coughs) – [Julia] Oh my God. – [Nathan] That’s it,
that’s all the sports! – We got ’em!
– We got ’em! – [Carolyn] We solved it. – [Julia] Did I cover all the bases here? Was there anything else in the descriptor that I missed?
– Oh, baseball, that’s a third one. – It’s your baseball.
– That’s a big baseball! – [Carolyn] Her baseball,
baseball, baseball. – [Julia] If you’re looking
for more to draw each of the titans has– – A big ol’ dick.
– Trillions– – [Julia] Massive cock. No, trillions of minions.
– All right! – [Carolyn] Minions? – [Julia] No, like little
ones that they send out to- – [Nathan] You said
minions, Julia’s gonna draw- – Oh, no!
– She’s gonna do a minion. I don want to see a minion. – [Carolyn] I like minions. They’re cute.
– No they’re not! – [Carolyn] I don’t go on Facebook much, so I’m like less inundated by peoples cousins posting minion memes. – [Jacob] I don’t go on anymore, but I used to go on Facebook a lot and it was enough that I
got the bad part of it. – Julia!
– This is a cute one though. – [Nathan] Julie can’t remember
what anything looks like, but she can bust out a minion in seconds. – [Julia] They’re just tubes! – [Carolyn] They are tubes! That make me disturbed for them. – [Nathan] He’s so happy to be there! – [Group] Yay! – [Nathan] We know that minions serve whatever is the most powerful, evil- – That’s true!
– That exists, so. – [Carolyn] Economically. – [Julia] I’m taking this minion out. – No!
– No! – No!
– You drew it it must remain! – [Julia] No! – And it looks like–
– The baseball stays too. – They’re about to hold hands.
– Oh, no! – [Carolyn] Now it looks like a good dad. (everyone intensely laughing) – Let’s play catch son!
– Teachin’ ’em how to play catch. (laughing hysterically) – [Carolyn] It’s about to hold hands, It’s like, slide down my tentacles, wee! – I’m having a good time.
– This is great! – [Nathan] Oh, what a joy! Should we?
– Yeah, look it up. Let’s look him up.
– Wow, wow, wow. – [Jacob] So, it’s just a big crazy thing. – [Nathan] It’s just
sort of a large torso. – [Carolyn] You try to
describe it better than I did. – You can’t.
– You just said, a big crazy thing?
– Yeah. – [Carolyn] That’s your
prompt, a big draw, a big crazy thing.
– Let’s just draw a big crazy thing.
– It’s T-posing in this picture, it’s sort of a meme. It’s sort of doing the meme. – [Carolyn] It’s such a nasty card. When you cast this spell, destroy target permanent, gross. – [Jacob] That’ll do it, that’ll do it to ’em. – [Carolyn] When we say, gross, in Magic, that means that it’s really good. – It’s good gross.
– It’s like saying, something is sick, in the real world. – It’s nasty.
– But, it’s not actually disease ridden, you’d think it’s cool. – [Jacob] Unlike
chipmunks, which, you know. – [Nathan] I’d like to
destroy chipmunks, permanent. – Awe.
– Are we done? (air whooshing)
– This was so much fun. – You guys crushed it.
– We gotta get you back on. – Anytime!
– For more stuff. – I also about Tolkien, so.
– Hell yeah! – We’ll do some of that.
– Or X-men. That’s kind of it.
– We got it all. Food, different cheeses, you guys wanna draw
different kinds of cheese? – [Jacob] I think we should have you on for a sports episode.
– Leave it in the comments. (everyone loudly snickers) – [Carolyn] Where you just
have me describe sports, and you have to guess what they are? – Yeah.
– Oh, that is fun! – [Carolyn] There’s guys
and they’ve got helmets, and there’s a ball, what is it? Cricket. – [Julie] That’s so many sports! Wonderful.
– Oh, well– – [Jacob] Go watch
Carolyn’s stuff on Dorkly. On the Dorkly channel, she does gaming vids.
– Sure do. – [Nathan] You guys are in those, right? – Yeah.
– Yeah. We’re in one of them.
– Yeah, we were. – [Jacob] And I believe we are in a – Dream!
– Dream episode, – I’m gonna be in one.
– Tomorrow. – It’ll probably go up–
– Or in a couple days. – Before this episode goes up.
– Wow, space-time continuum. – [Nathan] Yeah, Ulamog is doing that. – Controls the channel.
– Because he’s a good dad, and he won’t let you watch the news too much. – Thank you Ulamog.
– Thank you Ulamog. – We’re sorry.
– Sorry! – Sorry!
I think we should make a rocket-powered slap. All right, who else wants to make 50 bucks you slap with rocket? James: There’s the money shot. Riley: Look at all those rockets! This video is sponsored by War Dragons download for free on your mobile device. What, you’re about to see is incredibly dangerous and should not be attempted by anyone at home. We’ve done it so you don’t have to. This is a really really stupid idea. Just don’t do it. All right. So we’ve got a little bit of a different episode today on the Hacksmith channel. Recently I won a slap bet against Riley. Basically We made a little wager you’re gonna have to guess what that wager was on. And I won which means I get to slap Riley but slapping Riley That sounds that sounds too easy. We got to make it a bit more of a Hacksmith video. So I think we should make a rocket-powered slap. So I’m gonna get Riley To design a glove that I can wear that has Rockets on it so I can slap him with a full force of Rockets and if he does a bad job, I’m gonna design a better one. I lose every way there’s no winning. What who do I do? We’re able to make these videos thanks to our awesome sponsors like this video sponsored War Dragons. It’s a mobile real-time strategy game where players control dragons to attack and destroy enemy bases. The game is absolutely massive with over 150 different dragons to breed and collect and they’re all unique with their classes abilities and different attack styles. I’ve had a ton of fun playing it and I think you will too. It’s unlike any other mobile game I’ve ever played. There are literally hundreds of hours of enjoyment to be had. The war dragons team provided me with some in-game currency to help me level up a bit faster so I can show you these epic Dragons. plus with tons of in-game events. There’s always something new to try And one of the coolest parts is War Dragons has partnered with stack-up which is an organization Dedicated to bringing both veterans and civilian supporters together through a shared love of video gaming. They’re matching every donation dollar for dollar up to $10,000. There’s more information about this in the game. Download war dragons on your phone or tablet today by hitting that install button below and find out how breeding your first dragon helps donate to stack ups cause You can also find more details about how to contribute in the description box below. Big THANK YOU to War Dragons for sponsoring this video and now back to our rockets slap. Alright, so to make the rocket slap, we’re gonna have to have a bracket on the back of my hand that supports the rockets and the igniter. To do that We’re gonna use the Ein-Scan Pro Plus 3d scanner to scan my arms. So that we can make a perfect mold of my arm And then attach the Rockets and the igniter to the back. Pick your poison Riley. We’ll go with this one then That’s not shaven enough. Back there So I’m just putting these little markers on my hand and that should help with the 3d scanning. Okay. So now that we have our 3d scan I’ve got to take this into SolidWorks and make it into a 3d printable bracket. This video is gonna get a lot stupider as it goes on. Just gotta clean this up so that we can vacuum form it and it’ll be ready to make into a bracket. So now that it’s all cleaned up we’re gonna put it into the Mayku Form Box, which is just heating up right now. And we’re gonna make a nice vacuum form of my hand without sticking my hand into a burning hot vacuum former. So that’s like a pretty cool advantage. And extract our vacuum form. I could have cleaned that up a bit better. But for what it is You going to fit my hand, good. Fits pretty well. So a single layer of vacuum-form plastic isn’t strong enough. So I had to layer multiple together and then wrap it all in carbon fiber to make sure that it’ll actually protect my hand. So now let’s get the ignition box ready for testing. All we need for this is a switch a battery and a couple connectors. The test you want to slap some jello. So let’s just go get some jello for the grocery store. I think we’re good. That’s how you boil water here at Hacksmith Industries. Turning into Thanos. Chug, Chug, Chug. That was so unpleasant. Alright, so all the jello is made it should cure up overnight and we can get to slapping some stuff tomorrow. So now that we’ve got all of the parts for the rocket slap, it’s time to assemble it. So this is the igniter. It’s gonna go around my neck down my sleeve and it’s going to activate the Rockets. Look at that beautiful thing. So if I press this button it’ll go off I have no idea how much force there is behind this. Alright, so now that we know that everything is somewhat relatively safe. We’re gonna start smacking stuff and testing out the rocket slap. So we’ll just start with this blob of jello in three two one. Jello is gross. All three went off successfully. I’m gonna smack water now because I don’t know we want to smack water. Firing in three two one Okay, so this was one of the exhaust blowing out at the end when I dumped it into the water. I don’t know why that happened but it did and it was terrifying and very loud. Okay ready throw in three two one. Ahh, it got my pants. Like dude, I destroyed it My hand stings. Alright, so Riley’s finished the rock slap. But before I test on Riley, we need to make sure it’s safe So Riley is gonna test it on Ian. What is this doesn’t prove anything? Firing in 3 2 1 James: Yes, there’s the money shot. Riley you’ve successfully made me a rocket slap hand. Which means it’s time for the slap bet to be concluded and I get to slap you with a rocket slap. All right, firing in three two, one. That was cool, I like that one. I feel weird Ian: It took off the safety glasses. Riley: Hey, Evan. Watch out! Riley: look at the rockets. James: Oh my god that was so dangerous. Okay firing in three two one James: Is that the hottest five-star you’ve ever received? Evan: Man the high school bullies didn’t have that Evan: Is there any mark? Owen: Oh yeah. Jordie: It’s all red. Evan: That didn’t hurt as much until he came back in the rocket hit me. James: Alright who else wants to make 50 bucks you a slap the rocket? Firing in 3 2 1 That works pretty good, but so I feel like we’d slap people it’s harder if we just used a bigger rocket. What do you think? Those are the smallest rockets? I could actually buy because I was kind of worried about safety but there’s one that’s like a hundred times more powerful. Let’s do it. Sweet Alright, so those small rocket motors were fun and all but it’s time to amp up the power. We’re gonna use the g-class rocket motor and see what It can do Say hello to my little friend. Three, two one go. Take two three two one go. All right, so I kind of totally missed it but even though I missed I still ripped the face wide open. which is Giant head. It’s a powerful rocket. It’s hard to hold on to. Off to the next step. All right. Firing in Thee, Two, One. Team: Oh my god! James; There goes the arm! James: looks like he’s gonna become left-handed. We fixed the mannequin, so let’s test it again. firing in three, two, one. James: His arm is ripped off. So it’s time to answer the question that man has been asking since the dawn of time. Can you cook a chicken by rocket slapping it? Let’s find out. All right. Slapping a chicken in three two one. Ouch. oh my god. James: It’s cooked! James: Kyle Hill you were wrong! Look you can cook a chicken! Do it. Eat it, eat it. It’s cooked Come’on. Riley: It’s even seasoned. James: How is it? It’s a bit dry there’s not no it’s a bit dry. I think that you got a slow cooker chicken for it to stay like tender and stuff. Rocket cooking it, was fast it though. James: Instantaneous cooking. That was way faster than microwave. Microwaves have nothing on rocket slaps. Alright that was a ton of fun despite getting slapped in the face. It was worth it Not exactly a normal make a real video But where else he gonna see crazy stuff like this on The Hacksmith channel, of course, make sure you’re subscribed We’ve got more crazy where that came from.
we are here and we're about to see what's gonna happen here I'm excited what's going on everybody this is Jason thrift trailer today is February 12 2009 teen and a few days ago I put in a proxy bid on a storage unit online and today marks the day that that storage unit auction ends and my bid was my proxy bid was $600 it was at two hundred and thirty when I placed the bid and since it's been a bid up all the way to four hundred and sixty dollars we've got 43 minutes left I'm gonna turn the camera around and let you guys take a look at this this is pretty cool hang on okay so here we are we're at storage treasures dot-com and this is the this is the unit that I'm interested in buying we've got 43 minutes to go guys and right now the bid is at 460 dollars so the minimum bid is 470 I am currently the high bidder and this is what the unit looks like tons of boxes tons and tons and tons of boxes all the way it's a 10 by 20 I see artwork down here okay that right there this little that little box there that box is a Funko pop box and not that that matters dating when look at this Spartan head guy nobody can seem right there but this thing is plumb full to the gills with boxes guys it's pretty amazing I'm really hoping to get this thing but we will find out very soon well guys I've got to say we just won the storage unit for $460 that proxy bid kept people from bidding at the end and it's amazing I think I think we've got a steal here but well we'll have to dig into it here in a little bit see what the heck we found it but take a look at this here it is guys here it is wham-bam $460 on the high bidder it's a 10 by 20 so 200 square foot like I said loads of boxes here let me see if I can get that a little bit closer for y'all look at that if you can look at how at that it's just plumb full and I think I think we're in for a treat that Spartan head is officially mine so let's uh let's load up and go take a look at it we are here and we're about to see what's gonna happen here I'm excited oh man holy cow look at this guys look at this it's friggin awesome this is awesome y'all we're about to do it to it and maybe we'll find something of value what do you got here pops what's in there go clunk that's old clock parts yep Oh oh that could be a good sign that could be a good sign look at all of this holy crap holy oh me oh my oh my yeah awesome thanks thanks Matt all right pop off I guess we're gonna do this thing all right just hold it and try to stay focused on me we're gonna we're gonna go through this unit a little bit and see what we got here this box [Applause] looks like nuts bags and some shoes here shoes and bags shoes them bag people shoes and bags this is brand new with tags recollections never been used I think there's anything in it what is it all right this is Michaels new stuff here okay so there's new tags yes what is this look at this y'all what says a pewter tone old tank tankard where US Patent made in Hong Kong oh that's a Snoopy Whitman's candles that's great look at that that's crazy gosh decanter second it's a little uh what do you call it nicely captured oh I stick a nerd there it is Wow that's that's pretty cool I would give you new for that day oh that's cool buddy no just trance find no money there that's wild [Applause] I don't have a clue what this is all right okay the fourth week we got a check this guy we got he's been staring at me this whole time [Applause] wow wow wow why why why well this is metal this is metal guys there's no markings on the bottom I don't see any markings anywhere this is wild I don't even have a clue this thing probably weighs to get 25 pounds maybe you thirty Wow I don't even know guys if if you guys have any idea what any of this stuff is please leave a comment down below timestamp the video so that I get the memo and this is this is pretty amazing right here this is this is metal it does weigh around probably like I said around 30 pounds I think I think we're doing pretty good so far I'm pretty excited you know what let's go Hey so I saw this I saw this when when I was looking at the unit and I assumed that it would probably be empty but I looked this up I think it was 50 or 60 dollars on Amazon this very piece and there's something in here and there it is brand-new in package brand spanking new founder 2015 Captain America collector Corps that is pretty awesome I'm surprised I'm surprised it's in there that this right here is 50 60 bucks this alone at the rate you're going about middle of next week will be halfway through okay we got a DUI beanie baby classic I can't imagine these being worth much this is a Foggs I'm getting I'm getting the feeling we have a collector of sorts on our hands here guys what is this you got an alien and it's pretty obvious I cared about this stuff you know here it is what brand new with tags says Namco 1997 guys 1997 still with the tags have no idea what he is let's see so the Martian it exported made by Namco na NC oh pretty wild guys 1997 looks brand-new okay this is family photos I can't show this this is a Ouija board William Fuld the mystifying Oracle made in the USA Oh what year wow that's old but the box is yeah the box is old I was looking for a year here Baltimore Maryland is where this was made Wow guys this is amazing this is amazing all right I gotta set that this is it this is amazing I'm already like wow this is a signed print or maybe you know I think it's signed it looks sign it's definitely number nine 32 mm I have no idea whoo here we go Nene Thomas illustrations any-any this is from 1611 North Classen Boulevard in Oklahoma City Nene Thomas says here devotion $20 but it is a it's a numbered and signed print so this is something I need to look into and here's just a little wooden engravement here's one from Karen Hollingsworth fantasy and children's illustration and it is also signed and numbered one out of 250 well like already tell I can already tell the QR rent you are hopefully addicted to this stuff hopelessly addictive I guess I should say especially if we score like this all the time it can't be bad at all this is signed I have no idea this is an original it looks like it could it looks like an original it could be a print either way it is signed I love her and it says Elaine be Eska Arts and illustrations so that's pretty nice what are you what do you think so far guys we haven't even I'm still standing in the entryway I haven't made it one foot into this place steaming up the future this is very very no idea I have no idea Oklahoma City's premier steampunk event so 2012 2012 2012 ok 5 May 7th 2012 yeah so steampunk we could look into the near future of this storage unit here here's the same thing here's another print same person is the last one Alain visca I believe that this is a print it does look signed it's not numbered that's really cool-looking yes it is like the world [Laughter] February 29th to March 2nd 1980 and it looks to me like a UFO is taking off with the doghouse date the doghouse that ain't the doghouse that's the outhouse oh that's the out boaters britches that's hilarious guys dude I don't even know ok 17 it says copyright setting on Henry ok this right here is copyright 79 this was put on there afterwards I believe it looks like that is very interesting Wow this is this is crazy you didn't take care of that stuff and to think that I'm the proud owner of all of this now this is crazy Cheers here's another looks like okay this one says dragon Canyon it's it's written with with all of you can get pretty close to that says Dragon Canyon it's written with pencil and there is a signature there Sara Clements dragon Canyon that is just magnificent why would somebody like this I do not understand this is a lot of artwork more than I ever anticipated celebrate the magic and wonder of Disney with Cruise Line and this is just a great big Disney pin and here's another pin here and it's on it sits so that you can frame this that's a that's pretty amazing remarkable I don't have a clue what any of this stuff is worth there's this stuff is usually pretty collectible the older it is the better okay again another original art piece this is signed and the 15 of 75 it's numbered and signed lady culprit is what it says looks like a something like a Disney character honestly but that's this is something I'm gonna have to do some research on guys yes this is Mary Hansen Roberts 1607 Queen okay Orlando Florida here's another dated April 25th 1985 Mary Hansen Hansen Roberts it's just a picture of dragon here so again another original piece here now this one I believe was probably purchased here at the Oklahoma City Art Show says 15 inch or 5 450 this is just a print I don't see a name on it anywhere this is this is an original well I say it's original it's a print if they're numbered it's a print correct yeah okay this is a 16 of 250 by Randall or Spangler it's called watch dragon that's pretty amazing there's more back up I think actually it's all together okay there's those here's another one similar to the one we just saw we have bucks guys this says number 632 lone wolf stained-glass wolf is what it says on the front on right now angel wings a fanciful art gift shop okay let's see this thing wow that's pretty amazing that's really cool-looking Wow I just feel like I for some reason I feel like I just hit the lottery here's another print numbered number 4 of 195 the Unicorn tree is what it's called and I have no idea what that name is I have no idea but that's that's pretty amazing okay it's just never-ending guys it's never-ending this might be this is probably okay yeah this is a I can't show it to you but it's a certificate certificate this person was a certified internal auditor and it came from the Institute of internal auditors so this person obviously was an auditor yeah Wow November 1991 so that gives you an idea of how the age of this person see if they were in college they graduated college 91 then that would be to probably what 23 24 years old and 91 so 2001-2011 44 where we're going it probably around 50 years old 50 between 50 55 this I would have seen this pewter it's made in England guys it's made in England and it has a stamp wa6 three four five what do you think pop off you think that's pewter a dollop is pewter because pewter is a soft material okay I don't know what that would be but you could research it from those numbers I believe I don't think that I don't think though that silver would have this kind of tarnis to you that's confident okay so it might be silver plating the plate yeah good eye good eye so this is copper well I know that this had here silver plate this out here but it's probably all silver plate that's that's not that's not throwaway stuff but it's made in England so garage sale stuff Wow all right so there's that and here's a much larger piece right here oh wow and that's the old stuff that this is uh let me see if I can find a stamp somewhere this silver on copper there's the answer right there it says silver on copper so it's silver plate on copper I'm not seeing any other stamps discerning where this was made but that's up that's a quite a sizable dinner tray I would assume is what this is it takes a research oh yeah don't don't polish it oh no no do they think to it okay that's why [Applause] here's a brand-new never used static duster say that mantis design copyright 1993 so this right here is it's a noted Roman what it is so no idea what this is I mean it's a course it's a poster it's a poster but it's from 93 and what's strange about it is it's got you know it's got emojis all over it so huh that's interesting what about your basket the basket to label I'm not I'm not seeing the label off the top just from what I'm looking at yeah I don't know we're here here it is natural storage solutions is 40 $40 is so there's this basket again you know it's brand new with tags but it's not anything special I get 20 bucks out of it baby let's go let's come right here and see what we got here this looks like quick print this is just whatever yeah it's just little invitations I think so we'll we'll set that off to the side here guys I did not bring what I didn't bring a knife wait yeah I did you're lucky you got here yourself side of this you bit about this Oh still just as excited every single box is like Christmas just close to try [Applause] [Applause] clothes here wow what is this this list that's shook silk what that is what is this what's the brand here is it man that's pretty wild-looking I think the lady of the house my bit oriental from the looks of things maybe and this doesn't look to be this is silk thank some type of dress this is all handmade I'm not seeing any any kind of tags here guys look at this and that's linen I think the way it looks look at this guy's let's get in here look look at this see the detail this stuff right here this could be some of it could be some dollars now you're not folding those clothes back up are you what 6 to be the problem here won't have to go through this later on okay guys this is clothing so I'm gonna take their word for it my clothing but see how meticulously they pack this stuff look at it yeah there's a bunch of clothing here a lot of clothing here says wolves but it's been marked out now it said clothes likely clothes but the clothing here you see that they took the time to put the clothes in a bag in the bag in a box what they to tie Halloween party official racquetball rules cadet autobiography Army ROTC so she was a cadet in the army [Applause] Wow well could be he could a bit heat she well it says a net oh it could have had a at night yeah this is I mean this is a lot of paperwork but I'm just gonna have to go through guys there's no telling what you're gonna find in here every single every single i'ma have to go through every single paper there's no telling what I'm gonna find in here there's a lot of photographs postcards these are postcards look at that postcard from what year I don't know the photograph was from 1944 I had no idea some postcards can be worth some money this thing's plumb full of postcards here Wow looks like she was also a rider so yeah there's I don't even know I don't know where to begin I don't know where to begin it's an empty file box here's a big deal [Applause] okay we got clothing and shoes in here and belts so you know it's one of those things that this is one of those things we'll have to go through later on you know there's dragons on that we'll have to go through this at a later time guys we can't go through it here we got to move this stuff out we only have 48 hours you can look right here and tell what I haven't how far I've gotten not very far all right let's take a gander here oh I see the wallet here's a wallet guys there's no money in there that I see that's personal property partial stuffins DragonCon 2007 that's interesting this person was definitely there's a social can't let you see that this is definitely pretty wild so far right this paperwork but here's Alamo belt buckle San Antonio Texas serial numbers 210 a little belt buckle that's cool just in a file here Wow don't have a clue with this piece it's a lot of handwritten papers here baby personal stuff this you know what this may be it could be letters from war or for being in the military you know it's possible some personal personal photographs in here guys seven hole punch still there's just a lot of paperwork in here we're going to go through this a little what's in this [Applause] I have no earthly idea but it has a tag on it says twenty nine fifty each I don't have a clue what that is don't have a clue what [Applause] [Applause] yes no runes the Viking executive decision maker is inscribed with this is the the rune of holes wholeness yes on one side and the rune of standstill no on the other what are the worlds that bake these people were into dragons as steampunk other like what is oriental it's just what I think I think she probably was already actor it's quite possible we've got a look at this though now here's here it is have no idea it looks like a tooth that's oriental stuff Wow zip it up there's a Disney copyright Disney for the dragon and I can't remember her name this is amazing there's all sorts of stuff in here guys everywhere you look this wrapping paper something very intriguing all right on to the next thing [Applause] this looks like copper copper not to be used as a measure okay Huffman tools Dayton Ohio us this is a oil canister that's pretty cool then this guy I don't know what's a QT liquid I guess so that's pretty weak this is tin I think this is copper yeah they're fixed to get your skirt blow it up again when you start bailing it looking in there here yep cuz I think there's a lot of fake there's a lot of a lot more of what you would get down a while ago now that's that's about as painted that somewhat this is handmade crossed it and it wasn't completed that's right I can tell it's cross stitch there's the needle and thread right there not man that would have been really cool this was supposed to be a wizard yeah cross stitching completed cross stitch stuff can go for some good money from what I understand and that's that would've been really more I'll see if she waited she was working out that had to put it up what happened to these folks that's tapestry what to call tapestry it's a head bag it's a handbag tapestry and see here's another cross stitch that they were working on see ya we didn't get very far with it to work Jessie but like that see I like to finish those she likes to do that sort of stuff put in this pillowcase here yep and I think this was supposed to be oh wow they were really good at it though I don't think out too bad it'll never be finished life happens life happens you know here's the thing at least I'm buying it and it's not going in the trash you know this person's belongings are gonna go to someone who wants them and that's just that's far better off than it going through the dump I can tell you that right now so here we've got I have yeah I see that okay this is pretty neat-looking I'm not entirely sure what this is from this paper I'm not sure they had something going on here not terribly sure what that is what is this okay okay this looks like it's probably a completed cross stitch here Wow look at this guy's tell you that it's hard to see but there is a that pleaded that stitch is there is a famous painting by somebody old old painting this has a title there's an old painting out of the world of this this is from that old painting that's uh Wow I don't know I don't know the name of the patty but I have seen it what it was up here on art display what time stuff I don't even know how old this stuff is so I gotta be as careful as possible here's here's a few others but God went away in 1989 1939 1989 Gone with the Wind that's pretty cool that looks like just paper and then this says if ever I cease to love New Orleans so this is a picture of a Mardi Gras New Orleans yeah that's pretty cool what there's a roach there the otters have got roaches yes that's their state blood that's our state bug this looks like a frog maybe Jiminy Cricket don't know it's hard to see oh what's hit what's that dude's name I cannot remember his name I've seen him many places but there's that so the other side with the top hat well that's about the backside of me that's wild guys that's wild wow wow wow wow wow so yeah a whole lot of cross-stitch stuff here did I get some place up keep putting my flavor from the lens I'm not intended to about I thought you just had on these cameras myths and legends the Egyptian collection it's just a box but each piece is uniquely hand-painted by W you looks like Fox's class this is looks like your last okay we've got glass panes in here these are just glass panes but cata gives me a clue that there might be a much more picture frames here so for that this says the main gallery 37:20 West Robinson Norman Oklahoma the Pyramids of Giza Egypt that's uh that's pretty cool that's that's pretty cool [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] okay so this one is written down here says Twilight arrival that's some steampunk stuff right there man says Frank's unlimited I think this might just be the where they got it framed but I don't see any I don't see any writing other than that but that's not to say it's not on the print itself it would be out there because that's part it was actually afraid what they bought it okay arrival yeah okay here it is Randall there it is right there it says Randall Spangler 1-80 yeah swagger was also some of the other ones you looked at yeah that's pretty amazing right here this is interesting Wow okay there's a frame brand-new never used here's another frame brand-new never used this says david roberts grand portico fillet i guess if that's how you say it 1838 this is a print obviously a little over a little bit this would be the line there you go is that it's a just a print here looks a ytube baby yeah it's reflecting in the side you can see this is a pretty nice frame actually I have no idea what we have here I don't see any markings or anything nothing on the back from what I can see so they liked that's something quite intriguing that's a really nice frame try to decide if it's an old frame or not my attitude is fine it's the world that sucks unused frame there's another unused frame this is the Egyptian state railways that is pretty wild Zaki Cairo 58 at centre 38 of course it's just a print but pretty intriguing nonetheless okay this says okay just hit decline there this I think is a authentic piece here it's not numbered says Benjamin chichi 75 here okay looks like it's a swan a swan right here it says dancing goose benjamin chi chi's so I think that this I don't think I bet that right there is the authentication paper in it defy it look at this guy's okay it's a print Wow this I'll have to look into that that's crazy this is crazy you need to put that stuff that keep it funky bit up though yeah it's already pretty good app that's pretty interesting that's pretty [Applause] alright guys guys it just just keeps coming it just keeps coming yeah hit me yelling out loud stuff get stolen for it's on its turb the neighbors all right well it's a fuzzy poster yay here's another huge fuzzy poster big fuzzy poster of what what is a fuzzy poster [Applause] oh wow this is heart I think this was yeah this is okay this is a hand-drawn sketching tell this is so you must have been doing some Hovick some hold MA well they're just you know I think this was their their personal stuff here their personal artwork so I'll have to look into this there's a whole bunch of stuff in here we just don't simply don't have time to go through it here but so there's that there's another frame that hasn't been used and another frame has been used wow this just looks like a cork board okay once here man more [Applause] this is okay this has got to be an original I think I don't know it's on that kind of it looks like rice paper – okay that up to about you up to tobacco they're protected back but that's what we've got there I guess now we're gonna go through this box here we got this is just paperwork take a look here mister board backing more paperwork this says female dragon number six of 200 del Harris illustration and design from Muskogee Oklahoma dill Harris 1981 six of 200 that's pretty cool here's another del Harris this says male dragon six of 200 and it hasn't it seen better days but it's still here well there's the piece do it not there I love her Wow that is I even know 85 pale wood costumes and accessories Gulfport Mississippi this says Erickson 43 of a hundred storm singer that's pretty cool but guys I'm not gonna go through all of these here but we've got this whole thing is plumb full of prints I mean entirely full of friends that's crazy I don't understand what's going on right now this is far too much for my pictures by Philippe Mikado this is Wow Philippe Mikado Rio Grande or Rio Grande it's made with different machined parts here that's pretty clock parts clock parts Clark parts my grandfather says which is what you have a collection of clock parts you down there that's pretty wild that's this is pretty cool Wow okay there's just way too much for us to go through all of this here I don't know there's so much so much here so much okay so here's this box even more artwork so far we've we've had just a bunch of artwork all right let's see what's in the suitcase I'm intrigued we'll bring it out here okay says pawn gray jewelers guys those could be these could well I don't know if they're real I don't think they're real Casey held it up real they're not real man I was getting excited to go second I thought I found a pearl necklace it's pretty intriguing though to say the least that was in this little bag here nothing in here no let's get into the guts of it alright y'all are gonna see before me anything clothing lots of clothing yeah there's a bunch of clothing here nothing too exciting there but yes we got a long ways to go this is pretty phenomenal let's get back over here see if there's anything on here nothing in there there's something in here Office Depot this just looks to be just laminating pouches nothing in there but here we have plate 83 view of Toledo and then Joanie crass Nance key just a print watercolor watercolor this might actually be an original I don't know for certain but it looks to be soaked on the back I can't tell Oh pull okay style bye so this is the person that framed it I I don't know much about art work guys I can't tell if this is original or not but who knows who knows I don't even know who it's by I mean I got a I even have to look in between cardboard because you there's been things in every spot imaginable pouch especially for that wow-whee their artwork data plastic cross stitch again another cross stitch looks like they were still working on it possibly could be Jeff puzzle caddy it's a puzzle caddy what's that I guess it's you can just put your puzzle in there turn it up I'm trying not to there's a puzzle in there yeah okay Jess you're like this wow that's pretty wild that's crazy I don't have a clue what that is it's something some kind of tray all right guys right here made in Hong Kong it's a little oiler I guess it's a Platt sprayer water sprayer for plants what is that not crazy Subaru barked I don't see a mark somebody wrote in sharpie $12.99 up here at some point but that's full of collectibles that's great I think that this is I think it's with stirrers looped Methuselah it's got the snake head yep that's pretty that's pretty you guys we've got brand new in the box Hallmark ornaments keepsakes Larry miniatures this is Mickey and company brand new in the box that's Pluto hallmark keepsake Lerman brand new in the box yeah that's in it brand new in the box here's a keepsake ornament Charlie Brown brand new in the box coca-cola cool Santa brand new in the box and then you got this guy Snoopy so bring new stuff guys oh my gosh what is going on right now this is insane Noma collectables rats I have no idea Christmas yeah Christmas stuff let's start here this is made in Taiwan it's not what we thought it's a it's a dragon it's broken yeah the other the other piece is in here but this was a dragon that's cool I could probably put back together ease it up this is a says Teleflora here's a this is coca-cola it's a holiday tan from 2013 we got a Disney pin here Wow Disney pin trading now I've heard that Disney pins can be worth some money some of them and this is that dragon with the witch I can't remember her name for the life mate these are just some I have no idea what those are resting random stuff a lot of pins here's coca-cola pins this is USA Olympics proud partner pan and coca-cola not quite sure what that is looks like sand and shells there's some money there some quarters starting to make my money back already in quarters so there's that just doused clocks these are clock dials some of them are wooden those are kind of old they to collect a cup of cuckoo clocks yeah here's cherub charmers it's a counted cross stitch design now here's here's the cool thing I know that some of these cross stitch design like patterns and kits can be worth some money it's really just a lot of a lot of stuff for crafting okay so that's a lot of craft stuff says 2005 20th anniversary I don't have any idea have some pennies in there no clue here's an oriental fan careful with it there it is it looks to be pretty authentic you asked me up ok don't have a clue what's in here oh man oh man it says monkey that's all it says it's made of wood looks I'm kind of a big I don't know I have no idea but it says serpent snake it was part of chess set guys if anybody has any answers to these questions I've got a million questions a million questions I don't know what I ran across this isn't this is insane look at this huh rooster look its head probably had a car but whoever truck yeah I don't have a clue hit a raptor backup key for that box and we got a whole box pin I don't I don't have I've never seen anything like it in my life okay then this looks like just a lot a lot of crafting stuff here's another oriental fan those are some pretty intricate paintbrushes this – first of it looks like crafting supplies so he knows careful with it let's plan to run out of that box a lot of research to do what are you gonna do with all this stuff I'll try to sell most of it that's the point in time we have to be out of here before dark but we're ready we're gonna take a look at the kool-aid guy so what's up we're gonna take a look at this thing kool-aid drink set guys you see if there's a year on this I don't see a year of course there's bar codes so we know it's not like ancient but if I was to guess this is probably 90s all right so let's look here how's that looking good but guys brand-new never touched wow talk about awesome Osage worth anything I would have I would bet that they are I would bet I think that when I when I look this thing up it's a little faded the box is a little faded on this in the top end when I look this thing up I think it was going for like around $40 used you looked it up where'd you look it up oh you saw I saw it so okay yeah so alright now we're gonna go right here says och to octopod icon and it looks like these are free register sheets you know these are registration forms from from a looks like they put on old-fashioned shortbread cookies oh boy but when it says antique we're getting into things as if we haven't yet it says carriage Lantern antique carriage let's see that's what's it there it may be a boxing toilet paper who does or they wrapped it up good sharpening guys this real that Wow good take that out take this out put that other side that back it you're terrific really Wow what's in here guys we might actually have an empty box here turn it over there you go Oh empty empty keys it there oh it was it's typed up to the inside right there right all right let's see this says hardware let's see what this is all about it's a pretty heavy box oh yeah that's a lot of hardware huh oh it's just a whole bunch of bolts not nuts who knows this is more hardware and it's heavy enough I'm gonna just trust that it is what is this these oh boy art catchers artistry in glass Wow I think that's just a brooch yeah some kind of looks of that hole there looks like bobby books whole bunch of different this is all different beads and thread tons of different little beads thread and got twisted Oaks design okay so you can make these this is the design for this and then it says kc8 the bat that's interesting designs these are all design patterns linen thread here's a this is a some more of the cross stitch designs DragonCon that's a a book DragonCon from 2008 Wow and then just a whole bunch of other cross stitch stuff here it looks like paperwork and tons of books about beading some of these could very well be worth some money to classical elegance Wow this person obviously took care of everything that they owned I mean it's all meticulously put in this box it's all meticulously it all has its place this is amazing imagine what happens to the people that wouldn't walk to retrieve this something bad obviously happened to it's hard it's it's sad to say that that could very well quite be a possibility here's a banker's box plumb full of books and these are Anne McCaffrey dragons dawn here's another dragon book get a furry she's research ever what are they well a lot of these books they look like okay some of them like stuff like this might actually have some value but the romance novels no but every single one of these will be looked over a bunch of books this case why not is it empty it's not super heavy but it's not empty this eco this nothing in there for the big time let's see stuff okay so I thought all along we had a collector unit and look at all of these old I don't know how old they are this is a 2000 there's t y beanie babies from from mcdonalds guys but we got all sorts of mcdonald's toys in here this is Mulan everything again there's a tea wine rack – I Bronte beanie babies a McDonald's please that's that's what that's where we're at there's slow that stuff is work but believe it or not yes some of it is but a lot of it is not airing the beer you did to research it I mean some of it possibly but blot it up blot it up I got a suitcase full of stuff sale a suitcase full of beanie babies we're gonna we're gonna reveal this now alright so lookee here lucky lucky some dressers some tables it looks like once we do you move gonna do this box a lot as well let's do this box cheap good enough they're full of books it's hard to say oh my goodness what do we have here what is this these are comics people these are comics comics comics these are they all comic books comics CLF quest that's 1983 oh my gosh all of these are comics these are thicker comic books in win' rifts world book 3 palladium books presents Wow see what's in there open it up please this is very this is steampunk at its finest this crazy alright thing about that a lot of people collect with colleague books see what's in this one comics Wow comics / right yeah some of these some of these are about to be good was there in a plastic yeah these are comics – what comics these are oh yeah yeah they're so afraid to touch them Susie comics what do you go to it's all they've got the rest of your life to do that seat right here what's here comics Oh more comics guys more comics this is crazy crazy what's in here these are not comics what is this okay guys that's a genuine crystal and silver plate pedestal ball there's so much stuff in here guys there's so much stuff for belt buckles I just run across a bag of belt buckles it's like there's no rhyme or reason to anything there's a dragon belt buckle here this looks like a booty call is that Domino's is that how they keep score on Domino's that it's a oriental calculator look there's a spider feed there's a there's a wooden box in here guys I can't go through over this here I just can't I want to so bad that I can this is stuff that we'll go through together at the house well guys that's all that we got from the storage unit today we'll be back tomorrow for more I'm pretty excited to see what else is in there we just barely skimmed the surface of this storage unit and I'm just astounded at what we've found you know again if you guys have any idea of any of the things that I showed you today timestamp your comment and let me know what this the stuff is or what it could possibly be worth it helps me out tremendously and you know if you guys liked this content there's going to be plenty more videos just like this to come very very soon like comment subscribe and until next time guys keep on picking that trash making that cache you guys have a good night models popping bottles
so Joe the res there's an obsession as an you know throughout time with these reptilian lizard entities that certainly aren't from our dimension our world and we can go way back into ancient times right man that's that's what this is all about let's let's just start out by at least coming to an agreement that history as we know it is not the real history of the planet I think we can both agree on that right oh absolutely did right so so instantly that is something that has to be acknowledged first and foremost secondly there's been evidence of intelligent life that is non-human that has walked the planet a great example of that is the elongated skulls down in South America so not human DNA but certainly something of an intelligent life form that that rung the earth again like I said it's much more like Lord of the Rings back then than it was cavemen and Neanderthals and and things like that so I find it extremely plausible as a matter of fact I'm banking on it get into some of the things that we're getting into what a great thing to get into reptilians well let me show you one of the timelines that came across today right because this is quite interesting and it takes us back to the time of and these are entities that we need to look at if we're gonna be discussing this the stories of the anunnaki Joe and we come to a cue very good very good and this particular timeline takes us to 6000 BC and we go back to Sumeria this Sumerian city of Nineveh right and you come forward and this is the bet I want us to kind of discuss here 5,000 BC it's a sumerian creation myth of Anke edited settlement began no you were the one that really started to open my eyes to this whole thing with Enki and the lost book of an key and stuff a lost book of enoch and stuff like that yo so hey this is really really interesting and this is one of the points where I think you'd have to put on our timeline on our evidence board I can a data point that there seems to have been some kind of outward intervention roundabout at this point right oh there's most certainly that I'm gonna let me give you since you'd brought up Enoch I'm looking up a the generations of Noah as being authentic and it's it's something else I found it so each generation from God to Noah actually foretold something listen to this so you basically had this you have God right he creates Adam and then the the from there it goes Seth Enosh Kenan Mahalalel Jared then there's Enoch then there's Methuselah then there's Lamech and then there's Noah now each name means something in Hebrew so Adam means man right then Seth is means is appointed and so you know like I think my name in Italian is like little salad or something like that I don't know what it is but you get what I'm saying it it means something so when you take all those names can you take their meanings together this is what it says the god man is appointed a mortal man of sorrow is born the glory of God shall come down instructing that his death shall bring those in despair comfort and rest BAM that's what it means in Hebrew those if you read them in order where's that man where's my Annunaki and aliens and their did right so so interestingly enough pre-flood dude they're wizards all of these different species if you will and Giants and everything else this year after the Anunnaki genetically altered the primitive pre-human bipeds in Africa to make human slaves they put them to work in the fields and building their massive temples called ziggurats now ya cigarette right this is one of the partially constructed temples all of their temples were destroyed in the inter family war between the Anunnaki see II can see that their nests even the star isn't that interesting badass man badass yeah now interestingly enough the Tower of Babel the actual foundation of the Tower of Babel still exists today and you can go visit it it's called the ziggurat of era do so since you're talking about ziggurats that's another important ziggurat the ziggurat of era do is the actual Tower of Babel it's what's left of it so if there's another piece of history that you can actually go and validate or you enjoy how much of an influence this is the big point and this is why I'm it's still important to thee because how much of an influence are these things having on our reality you know we talked about last night the Illuminati right but in all reality we always talk about something interdimensional it's controlling these things now how you call it demonic if people call it the gen you can call it whatever you want but it's some form of evil right of evil and it sources is the reptilians that we see in so many of these statues honor ID statues up earlier on they'll bring them up again or just everywhere this is just London alone you know but is this almost a clue an indication as to you know what where the power is really coming from being a mind eyes the City of London you know they don't hate it you know they don't and it's been less and less hidden I'd say probably since we've been doing this keV things have got gone from hidden tanned just out in the open but interestingly enough a lot of like you're showing the architecture here these clues have been there for the longest time yeah Saint John the Divine in New York City has unbelievable architecture unbelievable architecture some depicting what some would say a prophecy of the World Trade Center being attacked a little ya gettin´ these parallels are striking are they not keV and because they're all telling the same blood to use no did that how does that happen though seriously because history tells us and the very place that it happened is there today and it's the ziggurat of era dude the Tower of Babel when we built that structure God said I have to spread the people out and confuse the languages otherwise there's nothing these humans would be capable I had to had to do it so he did so what did you get now everybody knew what happened up until that point everybody communicated there was one unified language you know during that time cab they say that man could speak to animals and animals to man it used to be a universal thing and God confused the languages because of the hocus-pocus that we that are on the planet past and present but there's been a lot of hocus-pocus and interference from these reptilian things that we keep on hearing about you know just your typical Saturday night Sunday morning conversation how you doing man yeah I was I was tuning into the to the live stream a little bit before I decided to to airdrop in and that's cool man yeah that that uh that stuff with the with the Vatican those those weird statues and sculptures and then the way that that building the architecture looks like a reptilian like a like the front of a snake or something I meant some weird stuff going on there man absolutely but I mean look at that that's in the Vatican you know look I'm sitting at the feet of a reptilian booka booka and then you look at all the other symbology like oh man I could get into a ton of crazy stuff and maybe one of these nights will lung will get into some of that I mean look that's kind of thing on buildings you know I mean was the King the architects we're just having a laugh was it somebody a bit dark making the building ah none in enough that they're leaving there there's something to this or something a lot darker yeah with like a gargoyle sculptures and all of that and and the weird you know it's just like well think about this with the think about this Antichrist right what does that mean aunty Jim again this is the 1828 dictionary Webster's dictionary against or in place of so Antichrist is in place of Christ and what does the Pope call himself The Vicar Asst Feli Dei in Latin or the Vicar of Christ he says Pope Leo the 13th said we hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty vicar means a substitute and office Vicar of Christ substitute Christ that's what they think they are when they're here so how is it that somebody that's supposed to be the substitute sit in a that look I don't get it Scotty it's crazy yes there's Satanism in the Vatican so they say listen to this little little tidbit since we're talking about this um reptilian audience Hall Catholic Archbishop Emmanuel Malinga is an exorcist and the author of the book face to face with the devil now archbishop malinga gave a speech entitled Satanist at work in the Vatican at Fatima 2000 International Congress on world peace held in Rome in November of 1996 mr. Maleng go addressed an inner national audience of bishops priests nuns and laity excerpts of the speech were reported in the winter of 1997 issue of the Fatima Crusader a conservative pro marian catholic newsletter that hosted the fatima 2000 conch conference and the three 397 issue of the new american listen to this this is what Archbishop Malenko said quote the devil in the Catholic Church is so protected now that he's like an animal protected by the government put on a game preserve that outlaws anyone especially hunters from trying to capture or kill it the devil within the church today is actually protected by certain church authorities from the official devil hunter in the church The Exorcist to the question are there men of the Curia who are followers of Satan Malenko responded certainly there are priests and bishops I stopped at this level of ecclesiastical hierarchy because I am an archbishop higher than this I cannot go malenko cited papal statements to back up his charges Paul the sixth said that the smoke of Satan had entered into the Vatican now in the Fatima Crusader article Malachi Martin a famous ex Jesuit a Vatican insider and best-selling author is quoted as saying Archbishop Malenko is a good Bishop and his contention that there are Satanists in Rome is completely correct anybody who's acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the Prince of Darkness has had and still has his surrogate in the court of st. Peter in Rome and in 1990 Martin made reference to a satanic right held in Rome in the 1999 a 1990 nonfiction bestseller about geopolitics and the Vatican called the keys of this blood it said in that book most frightenedly for Pope John Paul the second he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain Bishop chanceries it was what knowledgeable church men called the super force rumors always difficult to verify tied its installation to the beginning of Paul the sixth reign in 1963 indeed Paula deluded sombrely to the smoke of Satan which had entered the sanctuary an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican besides the incidence of satanic pedophilia rites and practices was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as turin in Italy and South Carolina in the United States the cultic acts of satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen arc angel writes what do you think about that Scott