Guard is the next generation wireless security
camera from Defender. And we didn’t just want to tell you about
it. No. We shot the whole ad with it. So you can see for yourself why Defender Guard
is the most advanced, 2K, Wi-Fi camera, we’ve ever released
What powers this camera? 4 megapixels. That’s 4 million pixels allowing you to
zoom in 16x to things like license plates, faces, that guy whose been staring at me. (Car engine) Once you’ve experienced 2K there’s no
way you’re ever going back to HD. Just take a look at some 1080p footage from
the other guys, versus the 2K footage from our Defender Guard. Here’s the other guys. And here’s us. And Defender Guard not only looks great at
daytime. It looks great at night, too. Here’s the other guys. And here’s us. Defender Guard comes with all of the bells
and whistles that you would expected. 128 bit encryption. A quick and simple installation. Motion alerts. Audio recording. (Sound of package hitting the door) A tamper proof design. Plus it works in the rain. We are done with monthly fees. Unlike the other guys, once you get your Defender
Guard, you won’t have to pay a penny to use it. Plus you can expand your local storage to
up to 128gb by replacing the SD card right here. And with the Defender Guard app, you’re
never more than 1, 2, 3, 4 seconds away from checking in on what matters most. So here’s to a new peace of mind. One with a 123 degree wide angle lens to capture
the good, the bad, and everything in between.
new generation shuttle HD sensor Recessed stabilization increased responsiveness VMS compatibility (Onvif Profile S) Discreet integration Fight against shrinkage 100% theft coverage
I love photography. It is a deep passion.
You find something that you just love then you are very lucky in life to find that. When you have that kind of passion that is a gigantic help. I had a really good training. I was trained
as a graphic designer and then I was at film school. I had 7 years of university
education so combine that with passion and you have at least a foundation
for a good career. I started shooting fashion, then I
started shooting for different magazines, Vogue magazine, and then at the same time I actually went into celebrities so I ended
up working for all Vogues across the world. I shot for all of the Vogues and for years
and years. I was always working on a path of fashion and also celebrities so I’m used
to handling all kinds of celebrities. You come in as a professional and
you are polite and respectful to everybody. That is one of the good tips.
That you should treat everybody well. It doesn’t matter if you are photographing a porter in a market in Marrakech or you are
photographing the kind of Marocco. You have the same sympathetic approach to
everybody. Be nice to everybody, basically. Alfred Hitchcock was a really good gourmet chef
and he was going to give his recipe for cooking goose in the magazine. Initially, the magazine wanted
me to do a shot of him holding a plate with a cooked goose, and strangely enough, I actually
dug my heels in and said I think it is funnier if he is holding a plucked goose before he
cooks it. Because he is going to give you the recipe rather than it is finished. They
thought it was a good idea. I got some christmas decorations to tie around the goose’s neck,
so if you look closely at that shot you can see them. To me it was funnier that he was
holding it, because it looked like he was strangling it. It is much more Hitchcock and
that was part of the success of the shot. There is a beauty edition of Vogue called
Vogue Beauty. The Beauty editor called me and said: We have got this young girl in London,
Kate Moss. I had no idea who Kate Moss was, of course nobody did. I still think that nude
I got of her was one of the best shots ever taken of her. I said: Just think of yourself
as a wood nymph in the woods or something like that and she understood that. If you
look at that shot she looks very much like that. A bit like an elf or something. I was asked to do a series of pictures
of the most powerful people in America. I did a lot of different people including Bill Gates
and Warren Buffett and Condoleezza Rice. And one of the people we had to do was Steve Jobs. When you think of a Mac or iPad, it is pretty
simple. And the shot is pretty simple and direct. I said: I’d like you to think about
your next project and think about that some people might not let you do it. And that is
where that look came from. He looked at it and said: This is going to be good.
Do not question me. He looks pretty iconic in that picture. When he died, and the book came out,
they used that shot on the cover. I’m not going to die next Tuesday so I have
still got a lot to to. I have got two books next year to work on and then I have exhibitions.
We have four gallery shows next year and two museum shows. I actually like working.
Sexy lady… You so fine. Sexy lady… Won’t you be mine? Sexy lady… You so fine. Sexy lady… You blow my mind. – Hi.
– Hi. How are you? Good. Why did you want to
meet me so early? There is a good news. Here. Now what’s this? This guy in the pic says
‘Hey I’m smiling, hit me!’ – Hey…
– Anyway… not bad. Looks convincing? Looks like he must be rich. Seems your mom has
chosen a Richie Rich. But the important thing is… everyone at home likes Arjun. Well, he looks good… and the way he proposed
me was really cute. So I agreed. Shilpa, it makes
me kind of happy. Of course you have to be happy. Divya… how often does one get married? Sorry. For some it could happen twice. My bad. Come on don’t be sorry. After all that’s the fact. You never said anything
about your first husband. Why are you bringing
up his topic now? It’s the past. Why do you say so? Come on. Tell me Divya. What should I tell? Tell me about him. Is
he cute like Arjun? Cute? He is a flirt! Have I told you what he
did when he was ten? All of you come forward. Form a line. Fast! Ok kids… When I blow the whistle, all
of you jump into the pool. – Ok?
– Yes, mam. – Get ready. We are going to do freestyle.
– What are you wondering Aravind? Ok mam. One… One… Two… And… Come on. Jump. Why haven’t you jumped yet? I’m scared of the water. Don’t think about it. Just jump. – No I won’t.
– Listen to me Aravind. – Listen to me. Jump Aravind.
– No. I’m scared. Let me hold on to you and jump. – Leave me.
– Even the girls are brave. Why are you afraid of the water? You chicken! Stand right here. – Chicken!
– Chicken! – Chicken! Chicken!
– Chicken! Chicken! Aravind! Stop it! Hey! Stop that! Aravind, stop doing that now! Oh! Oh! Stop right there! Where are you escaping? I said stop! Don’t you run. Aravind I said stop! Aravind! Aravind, get up. Aravind? Aravind. Oh god! Woah! Aravind. What are you up to? It felt good. Once more please. Please. How dare you? Now this character
sounds interesting. I like that, Divya. Did you both elope
and get married? Only if you can call
that a marriage. Do you know what he did on
the day of our marriage? Aravind! Oh my god! Hi. What’s wrong Aravind? Do I look like a fool to you? Why are you so late? The tyre went flat
on my way here. Not my fault. Oh my god! Are you drunk? You fool. We are
getting married. Well that? There was a
bachelors party last night. – It sucked!
– Hey there love birds… I’m so happy to get you both married.
I feel so happy for you both… Did you host the bachelor party? Well isn’t that the custom? Enough! Now come on you fool! – The officer is upset.
– Hey come on. That doofus seems to be upset.
Come on Divya. Quick. Come on. – Come on dear.
– Aravind come on! Tonight is the night
of your life! As we will continue to read
magazines every night. – Careful. Watch out.
– That’s a good start. It’s me. Turning up late for your own
wedding; how ridiculous? Sir… Sorry sir, there was a small hiccup on my
way here. It took some time to resolve it. Was it more important
than your marriage? Sir, sorry. That’s a long story. I’ll tell you sometime later. We still got five minutes. So go ahead, tell
me what happened? I know that Divya
would be furious. So… I went to a florist to buy some
flowers for my pretty flower here. The florist had a
beautiful shop. A lone house in the midst
of the tea plantation. And then this happened… Sir? Madam? Looks like no one is around. Sir? Hello? Anybody here? Hello? Anybody… Oh my god! – Oh my god. Then?
– Oh my god. Then? Then… she kept complaining. Everything’s over.
Why did you save me? Hold on. Wait. Look around. Does it
make you feel suicidal? Tell me what happened? Nothing is happening. That is the problem. It’s been 20 years
since my marriage. I’ve had enough. I can’t take it anymore. But why? Is your husband
treating you bad? Or does he have any
extra martial… Come on now. My husband ain’t that talented. He is very money minded. The problem is that… he thinks that someone else
will snatch me away… and so he keeps locking
me up inside the house. She doesn’t look that worthy! Hello? I know what’s running
in your mind. You must have seen
me 20 years ago. Look there. Look at those photos. Look at them before judging. Isn’t it mind blowing? Mind blowing? It’s more of mind bursting. Well… you say your husband
is money minded. How much do you think he earns? A lot. He has cash alone
worth 20 million. He doesn’t trust the banks and has
locked it all up in the house. Then what are you waiting for? Why don’t you take
all of it and leave. Listen to me. Close your eyes and point. Not at me. On the map. Fine. Point a location in the map
and set off to that place. Enjoying with all that money is
better than committing suicide. Go. Enjoy your life. Wow! I feel so happy about this idea. Thank you so much. Actually I was here
to buy a bouquet. Consider this as your shop. – Take what ever you need.
– Thank you. – Bye.
– Bye. So much for a bouquet! When she ran away
with that money… she was enthralled. Spread happiness and be happy. Today I realized what that means. Now that was a home run! You are bluffing right? Dear… where did you buy this bouquet? Near Kilkuzhi. At a very famous florist shop. The one that is surrounded
by tea plantations. Did you say she left
with all that money? Of course. She took it all. I guess her husband, the baldie
can now be termed as a pauper! How dare you? That was all my
hard earned money! Where did you say she
pointed her finger at? Here. I meant in the map! Sir… it sounded something
like “Papa no gun me” What? Papa will
definitely gun you now! It’s Papua New Guinea. How do I get there? I don’t know. Baldie, go straight
and take left. Shengamalam, where are you? Crazy fellow! Where are you? Go die in pursuit of her. Sir! Sir! Sir where are you going? Sir! Shengamalam. Where are you? What? Not my fault. Sorry my son. Last night I went a
little over board. Is the wedding over? Damn it! Thankfully… you narrated everything after
the paper work was complete. Go ahead and sign it. Only then
your marriage will be registered. So it’s almost done? I got sloshed. What did you drink last night? Everything that I could
get my hands on. Happy birthday to you.
Happy booze night for us. Party! You guys go make a baby. So that it’ll fill
your house with pee… Stop your stupid song you sissy! Now that was slapstick slap! I can’t believe that
we are married. “Our home is the epitome
of celebration…” Seems like a guy who lives
his life to the fullest. Who was the first to propose? You or was it him? Obviously it was him. Obvious isn’t it? Either way, we make the
boys confess their love! Forget that. Tell me, how did he propose you? Aravind? His proposal was an accident. What? ( Guys mocking at a girl) I wonder what’s their problem.
Oh god! Prema, you are my target today! Dear Prema… who are those boys? Are
they troubling you? I didn’t even start! Yes they are ones. Oh! Oh! He spoiled it! Move! How dare you guys
tease my daughter? I’ll finish you all today! Now what was that? That’s my dad. Dad? Those guys were
torturing me too much. Well now look at them. For whom have you bought that? This one. It’s for Divya. Wow! Superb. Really? Indeed. Are these for me? Indeed Divya. This
card too is for you. Or else her dad will bust me up. Don’t worry dear. I’ve
taken care of those boys. – Thank you.
– You are welcome. Now who is this fellow? He is my friend dad. Don’t you worry. Come on, let’s make a move. Bye. Bye. Do I look like your back up? – How dare you?
– Divya… Divya… Fraud! You are forgetting your bag. Divya listen to me. What is it? Tell me. ” Always aim for a girl’s best
friend before targeting the girl.” Natraj told me so. Brother, now that was awesome. We are unlucky that we don’t
have a friend like Natraj. It’s not too late… madam your sweet name please. Aunt May. Stop scoring on my play ground.
Get lost! Doesn’t look like it’s our day. Let’s leave. I love you. What is it? Cotton candy sweet! So sweet! Me or the cotton candy sweet? Woah! He deceived you with
the cotton candy sweet… and yet you accepted his love? Shut up Shilpa. Truth is that I too loved him. That is why I accepted his love. I loved him. Now that’s past. Just like a sweet breeze… you made your way in to my heart. And like the shining lightning… your mischievousness
strikes me. Don’t tell me where
you are from. Your fragrance will
lead me there. Just turn and look at me… and I’ll lose myself in your love. You make my heart beat faster. You take me higher. You are my drug. You make me go crazy. You make me fly. You are my sweet heart. You make my heart beat faster. You take me higher. You are my drug. You make me go crazy. You make me fly. You are my sweet heart. For you. What am I going to do with it? Write you a poem? No. I’m sure there are lot of things about
me that you would love to change. Write down everything in it. I don’t think this
dairy will be enough. Fine, what then? Write it and give it to
me after our marriage. Then I’ll make a call. I’ll decide what kind
of wife I should be. Sounds tricky. My hears beats for you;
it yearns for you. My desires with you are never ending… Would you oblige if
I ever reveal them? Your love gives me a whole
new feel and it’s nostalgic. So tell me all your desires… and I shall fulfill them forever. You make my heart beat faster. You take me higher. You are my drug. You make me go crazy. You make me fly. You are my sweet heart. You make my heart beat faster. You take me higher. You are my drug. You make me go crazy. You make me fly. You are my sweet heart. I wanna hold you close
to me everyday This is love and there is no
you and me; it’s always us. Love is our only language. Your lovin’ is my ecstasy baby Love is a hide and seek. It’s our world; it’s only you and me. I wanna hold you close
to me everyday Don’t you understand this is love. So come to me my baby. Your lovin’ is my ecstasy baby Your love turns me into a poet. I’m soon gonna make you mine. Don’t tell me where
you are from. Your fragrance will
lead me there. Just turn and look at me… and I’ll lose myself in your love. You make my heart beat faster. You take me higher. You are my drug. You make me go crazy. You make me fly. You are my sweet heart. You make my heart beat faster. You take me higher. You are my drug. You make me go crazy. You make me fly. You are my sweet heart. Seems like you guys
were deep in love. Then why did your marriage break? It didn’t workout. We both are incompatible. They why did you
guys get married? Well, even I wonder why. It was just the feeling
that he was my world. In fact at times… I felt he was my hero. – Divya, a dog?
– Don’t be scared. Wait. Hey L. Gopal sit. – Hey!
– Sit! A dog with an initial? It is named after my grandpa. But why L. Gopal? My grandpa used to be
a very loud person. Hence he earned the
nickname ‘Yell’ Gopal. Over the time it became L.
Gopal. So who is he? I’m Bhajana Gopal. Hi grandpa. Hi. Come in. Come. Looks like this is
the Gopal house. Welcome. Give it to her. Give her what? The bouquet in your hand! Come on now. You didn’t have to. Really? I’m not sure if
we can return it. Just give it! You guys get introduced. I’ll get the plates. Come on in. Have a seat. So. What do you do? I’m doing my hotel management course.
I want to become a chef. So as of now you are jobless. Well you could say that. What do your parents do? My dad is a doctor here. I’ve never seen my mother. Correct. Your dad runs a hospital at Vannandurai.
Isn’t it? Also, didn’t your mom leave you
and your dad after you were born? What are you guys talking about? – Aravind has got you your favourite cookies.
– Give him some dear. – Let him have.
– Aravind. Here. So tell me. How much
did all this cost? Around 1000 bucks? 1500 bucks. 1500 is it? Don’t you think that’s too
much of an expense in a day? It’s too much. See… we just snack away
food worth 1500 bucks. So imagine… how much we would spend
on main courses. Apart from that, we have few get
together and parties during the weekend. How can you afford that? Will you borrow from your dad? What makes you think that you could
go ahead and marry my daughter? This food could’ve been distributed
among the hungry out there. But for you, this is something you can
snack on after a main course meal. Yet, you enjoy these
freebies and… mock at the one who
bought you all this. I’m brave enough to
marry your daughter. Hey, L. Gopal… Even the dog doesn’t care who feeds it.
Striking similarity isn’t it? Catch. L. Gopal, move aside. Didn’t you shut the
door properly? Looks like he had to do it. You shut up first. Fine. Did he compare your
mom with the dog? Yes. It was shocking. But he stunned my mom that day. Divya, tell me more about him. Enough. Talking about him
gives me a headache. My cab is here. I’m leaving. Hey Divya. What is Aravind
up to these days? Well, I’m sure it’s
an easy guess. He must be partying away
with his useless friends. – Bye.
– Bye. What are you up to Aravind? I’m messing! What are you up to? This guy doesn’t let
me have this bottle. Wait I’ll join you. Come on. – Leave the bottle!
– You butthead! Though you look like a
bean bag you are awesome! I said leave. – Go check it.
– Leave! Why are you guys messing
with my father in law? Yeah you keep ogling as
he messes everything up. Stop insulting your dad. Can’t you see they are
messing with my poor dad… and yet you aren’t doing
anything about it. Now wait and watch. I’m on your side uncle.
Leave him! You were a man before
getting married… but look at you now! This bottle is his gift for me. Please don’t mess up my wedding. We won’t let you go easily! Natty, tighten the grip. Don’t let it go. This is tug of war! Come on! Don’t let the bottle go! I said leave it. Are you going against
us for this butthead? Natty, don’t let it go.
Tomorrow is a dry day. I am not done drinking. I need this bottle of liquor! Aravind. I’ve two bottles with me. Watch out Sathish! Forget this! Are you alright? Jerk! Look at him rejoice. Don’t you call him
your father in law! Butthead, you will
suffer for sure! That was a poor joke. Are you sure? – Yes. Indeed.
– 2 bottles is it? – Good night.
– Good night. – See you.
– Bye. Text me after reaching home. Watch out Aravind. Are you ok? The drink was too good. I’m good. Are you ok? Ok. Aravind, I’ll always be there for you.
Got it? Thank you. Bye. Why do you keep avoiding me? Am I not up to
your expectations? No. No. Well it’s not like that Deepa. You are a very attractive girl. You are very beautiful Deepa. I need some time. Ok? Please. Take as much time as you want. See you. Take care. – Bye.
– Bye. Text me once you reach home. Yes. Bye. Wait, I’m coming. I’m coming. What a pity? Indeed a nice drink. I can see her for real. Hey you yellow lady… Woah! A ghost! God! I thought you would have
changed after all these years. Not even a bit! How do you do it? Disgusting! You look ridiculous! I am irritated to the core! What are you wondering? It’s me Divya! It wasn’t me who made this. Must be left over. But it’s hot and fresh. Those are my eggs. Hey! So wasn’t it all a dream? Were you here for real? Do I look like a wash basin? You vomited all over me. And all over the place. I was cleaning the whole night. Do I look like your maid? You haven’t turned
responsible yet. Three years ago I left a
shoe rack over there. It’s still at the
same exact place. Just like you. Give your tongue some time off. Keeps yapping away. You are here after
so many years. Did you learn to smile? You still got the stare on. It’s only when I’m in with you. Obviously. I am not here to
make merry with you. Then why are you here? What’s your problem? Stop yelling. Sign it… and I’ll be on my way. What’s this? I want divorce. Our marriage didn’t
even last a day. Then why do you need a divorce? That doesn’t matter. We had registered. So we must divorce. I need to think over it. Come back tomorrow. Whatever. How’s the food? Nice. Hello chef. Hi. This order is a personal request.
Yours is on the way. Ok. Everything fine? Yeah fine. Now that looks delicious. Watch out. It’s piping hot. Have some patience… you fatso! Divya is here. What? Are you guys getting back? Nothing like that. Aravind started this restaurant and
she must be jealous of his progress. She must be here to spoil it. Are you sure? You don’t even know her. So stop talking about her. I know about such girls. It’s you who’s jealous. So stop it. Why would I be jealous? I’m a very matured person. – Is it?
– You might be matured. But you are yet to meet Divya. She isn’t a girl like you. She is back from the city. She is
all together a different class now. It’s obvious that
you are jealous. It’s ok Divya. You will get there slowly. I’m not Divya. I’m Deepa. Idiot. Crazy girl! Hey Deepa! You crazy! Did you see that? And she says she is matured. Look at her go mad
when I praised Divya. They all are the same. Crazy! Come to the point. So Divya’s back? Well no… she is here for divorce. Where was she all these years? And why all of a sudden? I don’t know. Arguing with her is pointless. Don’t oblige right away.
Remember what she did to you. This is divorce and we will loot
her in the name of Alimony. Shut up doofus! Don’t you say this in front
of her and give her ideas. Alimony is the other way around.
I’ll have to pay. Then I’ll have to give up this
restaurant and become a hawker. Correct. But who needs
the divorce desperately? Isn’t it her? So take as much
advantage as you can… and we’ll set up more
franchises of our restaurant. Awesome idea! You can clean
tables at all the branches. ” Human made his way to earth.” ” A journey that began after
pleasing the almighty.” ” The human then started
self exploration” ” And in process got lost
in a world of temptation.” Aravind. Oh my god! Oh my god! What happened Aravind? Are you ok? Do I look ok, you fool? Stop questioning and
help me out here. Ok. Ok. Be patient. Wait. Breathe. Breathe. Aravind… relax. Calm down Aravind. It hurts! It hurts! Don’t move.. You don’t move! Ok fine. Hey fatso! What you looking at? Come, help us out. Divya! You have changed after
returning from the city. Why don’t you guys get a room? – Damn it!
– Can’t you stand still? You numbnuts! Grow up! Why
don’t you wear inners? Disgusting! Thanks. Forget it. Where are my papers? It’s ready. But then if I have to sign it… well actually… You need a compensation right?
How much do you need? Looks like she is well prepared. Blank cheque. Let that be. There are few more conditions. Conditions? Let me hear them. We’ve been good friends
since childhood. Then… we’ve been in a
relationship too. But then, I don’t know why… our marriage didn’t
even last a day. You see… we were never a couple. So? So… let’s live happily like a couple for
a week and I shall sign the papers. What? Sarcasm? I promise I won’t lay
a finger on you. God promise. What rubbish? One week with him? Never. Ok. No problem. We’ll meet in the court. It might take a year or two. I’m in no hurry. I’ve all the time. One week. Just a week. Sick! Sounds like the Big Brother
contestants are here! Night is our day! And day is our night!
We are the night owls! Hey Divya… what are you doing
with the night owls? Shut up you doofus! I don’t know them. I have no idea. – Why is their day night?
– Ewww! Hey fatso! Your
in laws are here. Night owls? Now who are they? What just happened? Did he just abuse you? No dude. This marriage
won’t work out. I want divorce. Look at her face. Looks like a cotton candy
with face features. Why do you want a divorce? When she is part of this
night owl how do I… What is the issue? We haven’t spend a
night together. Looks like I’ll have
to wait 30 years. Obviously. You should get
used to our way of living. You too will have to become
a night owl like her. Until then be happy
with yourself. Stop it you Mantis! 30 years later nothing
would be in tact. It wouldn’t be so easy. I’ll have to use both my hands
to lift my single hand! Impossible! I want divorce. Are you sure? Cent percentage sure. Fine then let’s go ahead
get them divorced. And so divorce it is!
You night owls! Wasn’t that the WWE D
Generation X’s trademark move? As per our customs,
divorce are for cowards. Hence ask him to agree
to one of our custom… and we shall grant the divorce. Tell me… what is it? Wait! What kind of
a custom is this? Why are they forming a queue? Looks very similar to the queue
waiting for the latest Iphone launch! Something’s fishy about it. I don’t give a fish. I want divorce! Well now you don’t
have to wait 30 years. You’ll attain old age
in next 30 seconds. Baby close. Poor fellow. Ding dong bell! Pussy is in the well. You let everyone kick you. Ain’t I your childhood friend? I’m too tempted. So may I? Dude it’s stuffy. Split your legs ever more. And that is why you shouldn’t
mess with the girls at spa. Do you think he
stopped with messing? All he wanted was a happy ending
but fate had other plans. That wasn’t funny. If this is how divorces
happen everywhere… then no one would divorce.
Isn’t it? Indeed. Who is she? Looks new here. Is she your maid? It hurts! You Black widow! Hi. I’m Deepa. Yes, just like you are a maid abroad
I am maid here for my friends. How dare you? Divya, I had bought some stuff.
It’s in the kitchen. – Why don’t you cook?
– What? What do you mean? Don’t you need my autograph? If you need it… go cook for us. Aren’t you all hungry? Yes. I would love some eggplant gravy. And
yes, add some natural libido boosters to it. Yeah and while serving it to
him add few drops of poison. Do you need any help? It’s ok. You can continue
your maid services. I’ll take care of myself. Ok. As you wish. Why am I bothered? Joker! Now there’s another joker! You fool! – Watch your game!
– Aravind. Here have it. Have it. Deepa, why don’t you eat too? I made it myself. Sorry. My parents have warned me from
eating junk or from hawkers. I’ll leave now. Bye boys. Bye girls. Move your feet you fatso. Or else I’ll too take a shot! Well, it doesn’t matter. Divya, go ahead. All these days you had been
living with such fools. And now that brat! Whom did she just call a fool? It’s a tough one but I bet
your father can answer that. Shut up and eat! That was a good one. You get two points. Stop being Simon Cowell! Serve me more! Stop being greedy. Thank you. Tastes good. Give me some. Here. Stop gobbling up
everything alone. And you gobble up and
shut up for a while. Open the door! – Who is in there?
– It’s Sathish. – Hey Sathish! Make it fast.
– Sathish! I said open the door! I won’t. Get lost! Please make it fast. No way. Looks like it’ll be days
before I come out from here. You murderers! What did you mix the food with? Take my word, I’m going to
leave you guys for good! Go check the other toilet. Listen, I’ll go see if the
other toilet is free. Divya… Hey Divya! Divya, open the door! What did you mix in the food? I said open the door! I can’t control it anymore. Sorry! Busy. Open the door! Busy? Sathish, let’s imagine we are kids
for now and let me in please! Get lost! Where are you going? Yoga class! Where do
you think I’m going? Ok I’ll do it here. – I think it’s fine.
– Damn it! Stop it! Not in the open. Fine. I hate this button buckle on pants.
Worst discovery ever! Now who is that turning the
spotlight at the wrong spot? Cops! Officer…. it’s gang rape! Gang rape! – Gang rape?
– What is he talking about? – Cover your face!
– Now, who are they? Look at that, Indian players
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Sri Lankan player Malinga… and couple of West
Indies players… are whiling their time as if
watching a game of cricket. This is a very wrong punishment
with regards to our situation. I might lose it any minute! Don’t succumb to temptation.
Control yourself. – Greetings sir.
– Greetings sir. – Officer.
– Sir? What’s the charge? It’s a rape case. That too inside the bushes. Come here. Yes sir. Tell me what’s up in the bushes? We both are lovers. Please forgive us.
Pretty please sir. But those two fellows there, they
tried molesting my girlfriend! Your girlfriend? Move. Show me your face. Ewww! Look at that. Brother… are you sloshed? Either that or you
have a very bad taste. Come here you four eyed nerd. I said come here. Hello sir. I’m Natty alias Natraj. How dare you molest her? Sir it’s embarrassing. Shall I explain it in
person or in your ears? Who do you think you are? My wife? – Tell me!
– Sir please no. Tell me what happened? No! Enact it. Sir please no! All of you up. You
all play the bushes. Sir please. Stop posing! I said you guys
huddle up like the bushes. What the heck is this now? The bushes are
dancing in the wind. You. Go get inside the bushes. – Sir…
– I said go! Now go! – Come on dear.
– I feel so shy. So is that what you were
doing behind the bushes? These guys look so strange. I feel shy! All of you turn around. That’s cheating! He wants us to turn around and
he’ll alone enjoy the show. Start. Enact and show
me what happened. Sir, I am warning you.
Please don’t do this. Do it or else I’ll bust you up. Now do it! Ok sir. I’ll do it. Why did you halt half way? I was caught by
your men by then. So show me what would you have
done if you were not caught. Already two of them are behind the bushes. Now he’ll make an entry. This is getting interesting. Indeed! Oh my god! Darling. This scares me! There he goes…. Sir you said you would bust him up but
he has busted up the whole place! Look what your boys have done. They have turned the
whole place shitty! Please take them away. Ok sir. Sorry sir. I said take them away! So tell me. How about a feast today? Stop eating! This
is not the time. Darling, you are stinking. Wait. Go get a good bath. – Dirty fellow!
– Don’t advise when you don’t mean it! Show off! Hey. A new car? That’s my dad’s. Oh is he here? He’ll be glad to see you here. Now what’s this? Don’t you have manners? Ask her to get out! Show some respect. She
is your step mother. Step mother? Stop blabbering. It’s high time; I
need some company. Don’t we need a
woman in the house? Her entry into our life is a positive sign.
See your wife is here. Hello uncle. How are you? – Fine. How are you?
– I’m fine. What’s her name? Name… My name is Shankari. Oh so sweet. Aravind I like your step mother. She is so cute. Aravind, do you have
some money with you? The cops took everything I had. It’s alright. I only have card with me. Fine. Divya… – you must be having some cash.
– Sure. Take it. Don’t you feel shameless? It’s after all my family. Here. Take this. Go buy a dozen of bananas. Then some sweets and flowers. Also some milk. And few more things.
I leave that to you. What do you mean by
leaving it to me? Why are you asking
me to buy all these? Stop acting innocent. Live life to the fullest. How long will you
be a single heir? Don’t you need siblings? You could play with them. How can you play soccer
all by yourself? Come on darling. “We are made for each other….” ” Let’s fall crazily in
love and forget the world.” Siblings for me to
form a soccer team? This money goes to the bar! Wow… he looks so young. He could
keep marrying again and again. Already one is down the drains.
That’s not his forte. – Hi uncle.
– Hi. I heard the good news.
When is the party? Anytime you wish. Say ‘Party’ and you go crazy! I sensed it when he
was getting ready. So where are you
taking the bait? Making your loved ones a
bait; that’s your forte. Not mine. Don’t expect everyone
to be like you. Hi Deepa. Shall we start? – I’m ready.
– Hey Aravind. Where are you off to? There a new movie
out in theaters. We are going to watch it. Come on hubby. That’s unfair. When you have a wife… how can you go around
with a stranger? Shut up. She is my friend. And I’m your wife. I was expecting you to
take me out for a movie. But look at you? Aravind, we are getting late.
Let’s leave. Excuse me. Me and my
husband are talking! Don’t you interfere. Go wait outside… Or find someone else to go with. Stop acting as if
you care for him. Where were you all these
days when he needed you? Did you even try finding out? Look here. If you don’t leave
this place now… I’ll call up the cops and press charges against
you for interfering in my married life. I’ll tell them you are a hooker. So be careful! Don’t make me do that. Divya… what’s wrong with you? Deepa! Please change the channel. Deepa… Hey Deepa. Look, listen to me. Please hear me out. Aravind please. She is doing it on purpose. No. Let us both go for the movie. No Aravind. I just need to be alone. I know it’s not your fault. Please let me go. Just leave me alone. Deepa! What’s you problem? Why did you insult her? What do you mean? Weren’t you the one who wanted
us to be a couple for a week? So I just did what a
sincere wife would do. If you feel that was too much,
sign the divorce papers. I won’t trouble you anymore. So you want to go watch
a movie with me? Fine. No thanks. Why are you taking me
in a cycle you miser? Because love doesn’t see the rich or
the poor. So play along and shut up. Get down. Why? It’s steep and I would
find it tough to cycle. Stop talking like an oldie. I’ve heard that passionate cyclists
are the best in love making. Dear lord please fill me with all the
energy of the universe! All hail the lord! Dear lord please fill me with all the
energy of the universe! All hail the lord! All hail the lord!
All hail the lord! Now what’s that?
“Me and my lover?” Tell me, what kind
of movie is this? Stop thinking too much you cheapo. Why are you dull? Isn’t this life with
me so irritating? Fine… Imagine you are allowed to
exchange your life with someone. Who would that be? Wait. Let me guess. Go ahead. Let me see how
well do you know me. That guy over there, who is
running his hands over that girl. Isn’t that what you too want? That kid over there. I want to be like that kid. All that he sees
and feels is… only love. That life is priceless. Now guess with whom would
I exchange my life. Let me see how well
do you know me. Like that actress. You love to be worshipped. No way. I definitely don’t want that. I pity them. They are forced to act all their
life, in screen and in real. But me, I want her life. I’ll be happy if someone can pamper
me like her when I am pregnant. That’s an easy deal. If you cooperate a bit, I shall
make you pregnant like her. Take your hands off. Ok. Move aside. But why? Because I’m right handed. Take your hands off Aravind. Come on, you know it already. Excuse me. Don’t you hear what the
baby is saying? Behave yourself. Baby, looks like your
brother is concerned. Don’t I have the
rights dear wifey? Don’t irritate Aravind.
I said hands off! Can’t you behave yourself? Aravind! You pig! Why did you kick him? How dare you? Now see
what I do to you! I won’t spare you! I’ll hold him. Break his head! Now turn him around. Move! Move! Take that! Divya run! Do I look like your baby? – Come on!
– Wait! – Move!
– Aravind wait for me. Move! Come on. Run! That was surprise. You
just bashed him up! Run! Run! Hey Divya, wait for me. – Let’s take this right.
– Ok. This way. Come on now! This way. Take that! Wow! Nice. Divya, what are
you doing here? Hey my mouse! Here have your mouse! What happened? Hold on. I’ll take care of him. What are you up to? What is it? Divya, no! Don’t you hear me! What are you going to do? Hey Divya! Aravind run! That build up was bit too much! Run! Run! Stop. Was that all for a footwear? It’s worth 3000 bucks.
So shut up. I lost my jacket worth
5000 bucks for you. – Get lost!
– Shut up! Don’t you talk about
doing things for me! Hands off me! Get lost! You are a thug! You have changed so much. I’m out of breath. Come. I want to show you
something beautiful. Why have you bought
me to the hospital? Just come with me. Tell me. Quite. I’ll tell you. Come. Say something. – Looks like you are regular here?
– Of course. Ok. Get in. Are you sowing some wild
oats with the nurses here? Wow! This is magical. Look there… both the babies are together
in the same cradle. Why so? It’s called co-bedding. Co-bedding? What is that? That means… one of them is sick. Staying together… will cure it. Stop talking like a doctor. How is that possible? I think is psychological. There is a huge difference between those
who are lonely and those who have company. It’s something similar. When you know that there is someone
to hold your hands tight… it makes you strong and confident. It’s something similar. There you are; oh my love. I’m lost in you and
frozen in time. Your ravishing beauty
makes me go speechless. It has driven me crazy. This is it. Your looks
take my breath away. Just like you do. So hold me and… let me be yours. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. I was lost and I reached at
the doorsteps of you heart. How did I end up there?
I’m confused. “Let’s break out of this
shell” says my heart. You are my world; you
are my everything. So come let’s fall in love. I was empty inside… you filled me up
with love inside. I have lost myself in love. I don’t care for
the pain anymore. As I slowly try
opening my eyes… I wish this dream never ends. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. There you are; oh my love. I’m lost in you and
frozen in time. Your ravishing beauty
makes me go speechless. It has driven me crazy. Your looks take my breathe away. Just like you do. So hold me and… let me be yours. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. That is all I need. Your love is all… Your love is all… Your love is all… Your love is all… Aravind. Here, have this.
Before that have this. Carry on. Aravind.. I don’t have an explanation. I’ve been wanting to tell you. If you had told me that you had moved
on and have another guy in your life… I would have signed the
divorce papers right away. Even when you kissed me today… I thought we were going
to be together forever. At least you could have told
me about your marriage. Of course it hurts. That’s ok. If he makes you happy… then there is nothing
I can do about it. Aravind… Your bags are packed. You can take them. Did she really kiss you? Yes. Then why did you sign
the divorce papers? She now has someone
else in her life. Stop being a pothead! Yeah! Like that’s
going to scare me. Pothead! What’s your point? Today she kissed you. That means she still loves you. Got it? Do you love her or not? I fear that… I can never love anyone
else like I love her. Then go win her heart. Don’t give her up for anyone. Love her and make
her crazy for you. See you. See that? She wants to see you! Now go pick up. Go make her yours. Go. I said go! Divya! Divya! What is it? I don’t know if I had
signed all the papers. Can you give that to me? Now do something! Destroy them. Not me. Do it yourself. No you do it. No you have it. – Listen to me.
– No. Oh! Oh! Oh my god! The water just
splashed all over it. Now look what you did! Look what you did! Can’t you be careful? What shit? I saw it! I saw it. It was you. Few mins ago you spoke
like a philosopher. I felt guilty for having judged you so
wrong. I felt you were a good person. Why did you do this? Stop brawling! You too kissed me
and deceived me. That was an accident. You took me along with
you and seduced me. I regret it and I’m
sorry about it. Where did you take her?
What did you do? Shut up! You think your apology will
make it up for what you did? So what do you want me to do? Live up to your words.
Stay here as promised. I’ll then think about
signing the divorce papers. Uncle… I’m wasted. Fraud family! How many more injections? Didn’t you inject one yesterday? Make it tomorrow. I said make it tomorrow. Your first name should
have been ‘Busy hands’. Your hands are always busy! I can’t control the itching. What a cultured family! Indeed. Take it dear. Thanks. Call her mother. Or call her mummy. Thank you mom. Thanks mummy. Call me that again and
I’ll break your heads. I can’t be mother of monkeys. I appreciate you! – Hi good morning.
– Good morning. So Divya are you planning
on settling down here? No you fraud. As long as I’m here… my friend Shilpa and my fiance, who is
waiting outside, are going to stay with me. Fiance? Hey looks like there is a guy
waiting outside for some charity. Go give him the left overs. Dude… I finished those left overs. – Hello.
– Yes. Be nice and go welcome him. Welcome him? Do you think I’m… Sit down. Don’t
create any issues. Go welcome him. Do you think this
is a charity home? It’s an advantage for you. You can prove to her that
you are better than him. Keep your friends close… and enemies closer. Look at him posing. Who does he think he is? The super star? Hi. I’m Aravind. Divya’s husband. Arjun… Divya’s fiance. Boss… Clean the table as soon
as the customer leaves. – That will please the next customer.
– Ok sir. – Hi.
– There comes the retard! – Sorry sir.
– Now leave. Give me your phone. For what? I said give. Here. Hey! Clear those plates! Deepa, did you find
it on the streets? Get lost! That was one slap right
across your face. I’m here to inform that everyone
at my home are leaving tomorrow. I’m going to be home alone. When the folks are away
it’s time to play! My question is… is only Aravind welcome or can I join too? I’ll thrash you! She going over board
with her slaps off late! So what if you are home alone? Being home alone is the problem. I am afraid to stay alone. Hence I am going to
stay at your home. At my place? When strangers can live at your home… why can’t I? From tomorrow I’m
staying at your home. Deepa. Buddy… Your house is on top of my favorites
list, right after Sunny Leone. It’s like being in one of
those American Pie movies. Your dad and his lover… I mean your step mother. You, your wife and her fiance. Two extras that we
both can hit on. Tomorrow Deepa joins the party. It’s going to be fun! Your house is going to light up! And that will be a problem. The house is now crowded. The romance between Divya and
me heated up when we were alone. Now that will be in jeopardy. Tomorrow is her birthday. Oh yeah! We must do something about
it and impress her. You are going gift her a
romantic cake cutting session. Trust me. – Happy birthday to you.
– Happy birthday Divya. Happy birthday to Divya… – Happy birthday to you.
– Happy birthday to you. Here Arjun. Hey no! no! Arjun no! – Here Shilpa.
– Forget that. We still have the whole cake left. Thank you. – Can I feed you?
– No thanks. Shall we go inside?
Let’s have dinner. How was my plan? This is by far my best birthday. – Don’t move. Stay right where you are!
– Oh my god! Robbers! Well only ‘The Expendables’
can handle them! No! No! No! Face the wall and stand still. – Don’t move!
– I won’t! I said don’t move. I said I won’t. Then why are you
rubbing against her? Take him away from her. Shilpa he is jealous. Please don’t shoot anyone. Take whatever you
need from this house. But please don’t harm us. Do you think you own this house? This ain’t your
ancestors property! – Please! Please!
– Leave her you robbers! Quiet! I’m not going to harm you. You will do it yourself. Shoot one of them here
and I’ll spare the rest. So stop wondering and shoot. I said shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Divya, we are classmates
since 4th grade. Not me Divya. Shoot! Now! Hello! Dear. Enough. Don’t break it. It’s a dummy. I hope you now realize
the truth Aravind. Bleedy ‘Vengeance’ Deepa… I asked you to arrange a
surprise and look what you did! “go shorty it’s you’re birthday” “we gonna party like
it’s you’re birthday” “we gonna sip bacardi like
it’s you’re birthday” Where is Divya?
Where is Divya? Shut up and get lost! Hey Sathish, now what’s
with this halloween get up? What a doofus?! He was the one who said Divya
likes this song and asked me to sing it and get the cake, so
that we all can surprise her. Retard! Why does Natraj
appear upset now? Because he is a doofus! It’s his birthday too. He might be
furious that no one wished him. Aww..Poor thing. How about some cake? No thanks. You have it. It’s paracetamol flavored. I’m sorry Aravind. I didn’t do that on purpose. It was a chaos out there and… I didn’t realize
what I was doing. That’s fine. I understand. You still have it? That is the only souvenir I
have that reminds me of you. Happy birthday Divya. Natraj. – Natraj.
– Tell me dear. Tell me mam. Why did you wake me
up at this hour? Am I not allowed to? You wake me, anyone or
anything at anytime. So sweet. Yes! I am sweet only. Natraj, come with me. So tell me. What is that you are
not telling me? What is it? Feeling shy? And you thought I
won’t find it out? I never realized
that you knew… What are you up to? Surprise! Now what kind of surprise
am I expecting blindfolded? Today, I’m going to… – surprise you like never before.
– Please do. Wait right here. I’ll be waiting right
here for centuries. Wow! I’m happy! Lionel Messi wants
to win this match! Thank you god for finally showering
your blessings on me too. “It’s the time for us to
unite and fall in love…” ” Even the clothes know that
it’s time to leave us alone.” “There she goes,
stealing my heart!” “HipHop Tamizhaaa..Welcome
to Chennai it’s out city!” – Natraj!
– Baby! Oh! Oh! Oh my god! Stop looking there. Enough! Enough! Stop looking there. – Disgusting!
– Come on buddy show your face. Now look at that. Brother, focus it properly.
Move closer. You have nothing to lose dude.
Show your face. What a wonder! Hi buddy. So what’s up you pup? What are you looking at? – Who is it?
– Shall I help you? You can’t reach that high.
I’ll take care. Then I shall arrange it. Come on. Leave me alone. No I won’t. Let me do my work. ” You are the most
beautiful woman ever…” ” No eyes can match the
beauty of your eyes.” Now look at that. The junior is sitting
here depressed. And the senior wants to play. Move your face away. That was one slap right
across your face. Hi guys. Oh! Keeping himself
updated with the news. Now I know why you are upset. – Chocolate?
– I’m diabetic. – Chocolate?
– Thanks. Ok. Chocolate? Thank you. Do you like chocolates? Indeed. Looks like you prefer
bitten chocolates? What’s your point? Brother… Once bitten is always bitten. Do you also like to re-use things? That depends on it’s quality. Yeah right! Whatever you have used seems
to have good resale value. That is why he looks interested. Mr. Bruce Wayne, excuse me. Arjun. The one from the
epic Mahabharata? You are just Richie
Rich Arjun right? We both have played cupids
for Aravind and Divya. So how many times did they? I don’t have the tally.
Wait, let me try… So how many times did you guys…?
Tell me. Shut up. I feel shy! They were always inseparable
in front of everyone… so just imagine how close
they would’ve been in person? You naughty! And yet you continue to eat the
bitten chocolate and read the news. You are indeed very patient. Save me! He just attacked me! How dare you attack him? Aravind your hips are exposed! Aravind leave. Hit him! Hit him! Push him down. Don’t spare him Aravind! Arjun let him go. I’ll finish you off! Dude, this doesn’t look like a brawl. Wish we were there instead. – We are unlucky!
– Stop it! What the hell is happening? Her voice and size
doesn’t match at all! What’s your problem Aravind? Stop questioning me. He attacked Natty first. Go question him. Arjun, what’s wrong with you? Everything from his head to
toe; everything’s wrong! They keep throwing
such tantrums. So? They are talking so
cheap about you. Stop acting like the
nerd in the classroom. Oh god! When you attack him, it
affects me directly. You don’t have the rights to
even lay a finger on my friends. Do you get that? Attagirl Divya! That was fun. How long do I keep ogling
at her from outside? I wonder when she’ll
invite me inside. Someday. What are you doing here? Are you following someone? Uncle, I’m not here
to create any issues. Aravind isn’t my enemy. In fact, if we had met in a whole another
scenario we would have been good friends. What are you trying to say? Ask Aravind to let her go. Let Divya say that
she loves Aravind… and I shall retreat
the next moment. But here the situation is worse. You are the eldest one here. Is it? It’s you, who has
to find a solution. You seem to be a gentleman. So in that case… I need your help. Friends. Same to you. This is for the sake
of our friendship. Thank you. Arjun… best of luck. Thank you. Excuse me. Madam. There he goes. Oh no please! You just
tricked me you oldie! Hello. Do you know what was that for? Tell me what was that for? How will I know? Isn’t it the same for me too? Tell me now! Arjun dug his own grave. I just ensured it was
executed perfectly. Explain properly. I came down to meet one
of my ex with a letter. And Arjun followed me here. Uncle! I tricked him and
got him caught. Shall I give that
wicked laugh again? Finally you gave me a reason
to be proud of you, dear dad. Superb! Bye. Something is stopping me. Aravind. You bring dishonor to me and my family by
asking me to step into a police station. Aravind! Can you hurry up? I ain’t jobless like you. I’m extremely busy. Ok? Oh I see. Without even minding what
your fiance is up to; what’s more important
that keeps you busy? – Are you on a dry spell?
– Please hear me out. Officer! Why is he here? Looks like you are the advocate for
all the perverts around? He is arrested in a molestation case.
What else did you expect from us? Molestation? Arjun sir is like Tiger woods.
He is a gentleman. He is an ethical fellow. Here. He wrote this
letter for Maya madam. Open it and read it aloud. Only then you all will
realize what I’m saying. Sir. Shall I? Now read it! ” My dear Maya…” ” how about a trip to Pattaya?” ” Or forget Pattaya and let’s not bother. ” ” We shall stay back here
and I shall make you a mother.” I have read many similar rhymes.
I know this guy. ” So tell, is that a
cherry or you lip?” ” I just can’t wait
to take a sip.” “Just a sip! Just
one small sip.” Stop playing DJ. Continue. The remaining part is
more raunchy and flirty. Looks like Maya has gone
too deep into his head. Else he couldn’t
have written this. How cheap Arjun? I hate you. Divya. Just think. Do you think I would
have wrote this? It was Aravind’s father. Stop blaming my father. He must have been tempted
to sow wild oats. And so he thought he’ll play Pablo
Escobar by having a wife… and a mistress for leisure. – Pablo Escobar?
– Yes. Why don’t you guys first see Maya
and decide if she is worth it? Stop it! Bloody fool! Am I not worth it? You rogue! You aren’t worthy of me. Hi aunty. Forget that. They said it was Maya but
who is this rotten Papaya? I don’t know. My dad just
screwed everything up! – So Maya was your dad’s target?
– This is a misunderstanding. I know Maya aunty very well. She was my tutor back
during my childhood. Yeah right! Aunty don’t you recognize me? Arjun is my fiance. Now please don’t press
charges against him. Come on aunty. He writes… ” My dear Maya…” ” how about a trip to Pattaya?” ” So tell, is that a
cherry or you lip?” No Divya! And you are backing him up? Get lost! Don’t you mess with me! What a woman! She hasn’t aged at all. The situation is out of control… let’s escape. Don’t you call her
your step mother. Tell me and I shall finish her off! Do I sound so bad? Why is she upset? Deepa! What happened? I’m fine. It’s you guys who
have turned retard. Forget Divya. By committing
such stupid activities… you can never make
anyone fall for you. Divya’s gone. Her chapter is over Aravind. And you guys are
celebrating here. Over that you got fools
around to second you. If you want, confess your
love to him directly. But don’t you call us fools. Who else would confess
like I’ve done? Everything that you are searching
for is right in front of you. Don’t waste your time pursuing
someone who ignores you. Make hay while the sun shines. What’s your point? See says fill your bucket
before the water supply stops. I’m wasted. Stop taking turns
and taunting me. I thought you were a gentleman. But you are shameless! I’m wasted, again. That is my father
you just insulted. I hope you said it right. Tell me this… Is he indeed you dad? Or your pimp? Hey Aravind watch out! – Aravind! Oh my god.
– Aravind. Aravind. Are you alright? – Hey Aravind!
– Aravind. Aravind! Are you alright? Stay down. It’s working. Continue. – Aravind.
– Aravind. Will Aravind leave us all? Shut up! Divya. – Aravind!
– He has fainted. Get up Aravind. – Look Divya is here.
– Uncle do something. Wait let me see. Hi Shilpa. How about
a movie tonight? We’ll book a couple’s ticket.
What do you say? – Idiot!
– How dare you? You fool! Can’t you see what’s going on? What can I do about it?
He is the doctor. Go call the ambulance now. You retard! – Get up Cinderella!
– Call the ambulance. Aravind. Stop your over acting!
Now don’t exaggerate. Get up Aravind. – Aravind.
– Do something. He doesn’t seem to respond. Aravindan! Aravind! Aravinda! What happened? Hey kiddo! – Aravind.
– Aravind. – Aravind.
– Get up Aravind. Shankari, looks like he
is really unconscious. Please do something about it. Guys, let’s take him.
Looks like he is serious. Come on lift. Aravind. Shilpa, he is very heavy.
Please give a hand. – Hello.
– Hello. This is ‘busy hands’
Bhaskar here… err..I mean this
is Bhaskar here. Tell me Bhaskar. Well nothing… Nothing? Fine. Bye. I meant. Hello? You are so cute. Hello? Damn it. No one has
patience these days! Finally! He opened it! He opened it! I mean..Aravind opened it!
Aravind opened his eyes! Now stop wondering
and seat him down. Here. Aravind. Are you ok? I’m good but then who are you? Dear, it’s me Deepa. Dear? Hey Divya, who are these people? Are they your friends? Are they here to attend
our wedding party? Please move. Dear… do you recognize me? Come on now. Fine. Tell me how much is 20 times 19. Hey you doofus! Math was always
history for him. So stop digging it. Don’t you recognize everyone? No I don’t . Is there a problem? Why have you all rounded me up? Do you recollect what
happened few mins ago? Divya and myself
just got married. We were planning for a party. Oh! Oh! Everything’s
screwed up now! All of you come with me. Not you. You be seated. Rest all of you follow me. Now what? I guess he is still in
shock from the fall. If we explain him the
current situation… it might get serious. So you mean to say
he has amnesia? Yes. We must handle
him with care. You should cooperate please. What is happening Divya? Handle him. Say something. What’s with the huddling? Well that… since my friends had a long
journey… they are exhausted. So we thought we’ll postpone
the party for tomorrow. Oh! Is it? Divya! Please sir. Looks like he is not happy
about postponing the party? Anyway… I’m Aravind. Divya’s husband. Please. Arjun. Divya’s… friend. Just kidding. Ok. Relax. All of you must be exhausted.
So go relax. Let’s go Shilpa. Bye Shilpa. Bye…. Don’t give me that look.
I feel shy. Oh really? Obviously buddy. It’ll be mine and Divya’s
first night as a couple. It was all her plan to postpone the party.
She gave me the signal. Why don’t you guys carry on? I’ll….make a move. Your whole family is fraud! Both, you and your
son are pranksters! Aren’t you ashamed? I have no idea about
whatever he said. How dare you call me a prankster?
Don’t judge me so easily. Oh! It’s a dead end. Hey Divya, this house is nothing
less than a Soap Opera. I’m confused. Now who’s that? What are you doing here? What’s with all the blushing? Come on, it’s our first
night as a couple. Wait. Wait. My
friend is in here. So leave. Hey. Just a moment. You can ask your friend
to shift my dad’s room… – What
– No, I wouldn’t recommend that. If she doesn’t mind she
can use the couch… That’s impossible. You leave. Hey. Wait. Listen to me. What happened Divya? Divya? Just a minute. Aravind no. I said leave me. Fine. Give me a kiss. No. Just one. Just one kiss. Please leave! On the cheeks please. And now on the lips. – No. Leave.
– Please. Just one. Divya! Divya. Aravind you may deceive
the whole world… but remember I’m you dad. So don’t teach you
father to fish! Chill dad. Relax. Don’t teach your baby
how to drink milk. Lionel Messi wouldn’t
have trained so hard. Look at my dear Shilpa. She looks like an Arabic belly
dancer performing aerobics. Wow! Next. Kicks. Ok? Go! – What are you up to?
– You carry on. Ok lunges. Look at that son of a gun! He is going a bit overboard
with the whole ‘Amnesia’ thing. Not a bit over board. It’s too much. Do you really believe
that he has Amnesia? I too doubt that. How do we find out the truth? Can we just tell him the truth that
he and Divya are not together anymore? Not the truth. Let’s lie. Confusing. You guys just listen
to me and play along. He will himself
confess the truth. We’ll ensure that he does. Are you alright? It’s fine. Don’t near me. Aravind no! Let me go Aravind. Aravind! Stop irritating me! Aravind, I said leave me.
Please! It’s time to hunt! ” Hey sexy lady, I like your flow.” ” Your body’s banging, out of control.” Priya… so who are you crazy about? Shut up you oldie!
I’ll break your bones! Bones? All his bones
are already cracked. You can use them as toothpicks. Toothpicks is it? If I show my real self
you’ll be stunned! Don’t show too much ,
everything’s visible! There are ladies approaching.
Behave yourself! Mr. Mahesh Babu? Well I wish I was. I am ‘Ash’ Babu. Bash Babu? Not ‘Bash’ Babu! ‘Ash’ Babu. We had booked a boat ride. Only the two of you? No. We too are joining. What are you guys doing here? Hi Shilpa. You look
so hot and so… What? It was Arjun who
wanted us to join. That is why we are here. Arjun, now what’s all this about? Well I thought it would
nice if they joined us. Whatever. Hey Divya! Hey Hotty! ” What a beauty! What a sight!” So? So, if you can exchange seats with me,
I shall enjoy this ride with my wife. Come. Come on dear, we shall
have fun of our own! Hold my hands. Now stop drooling? Ok wait. Now who is that
playing spoilsport? Tell me mom. Where are you? When
will you be back? – Where are you?
– Madam, pay the bill! You have been away
for a while now. We are at an outing. What’s up? How long are you going
to stay with him? The divorce papers aren’t signed yet.
I’ll be back once it is ready. Why are you crying now? I’ll be home as
soon as possible. Can you please stop crying. Why is your mom crying? Split your mother’s
head in two and… everything will be fine. Sarcasm? Why are you hell bent
on splitting us up? You psycho! Wait and watch, soon agent 007
will be here to tame you down! What? Hello Mr. 007 You…. Stop irritating me
early in the morning. I need at least a month’s rest after
what you did to me yesterday! Damn it! Ok I can’t control
it any further! Oh! Where will I get some water? Fine, let me ask them. Madam… Madam… Sir… Madam… I want… You got it right! Yes, I need water.
Where can I get some? In the refrigerator? Thank you. It’s empty. Empty. There is hardly anything in it. I think this should be
enough for a large. Is that all? Fine. That tasted yuck! Thank you very much madam. Hey doofus! Why is she dancing? I drank the liquor but it got her high.
Strange! Madam! Madam! Hello? Sounds confusing. – It’s Dhanush (celebrity) on the line.
– Dhanush? Then both of you forget Divya! He is going to snatch her
away from both of you! Just talk to him. Hello Dhanush? What are your future plans?
Are you going to snap again? Hey, this ain’t Dhanush. Sounds like some dog
muzzle grasping. How dare your mom insult me by
putting your dog on the line? Your mom is a witch. Only after she passes
away, we will be at peace! Wait! What did you just do? How dare you? It’s brawling time. What do you want madam? – Water.
– Water? Wait. Where can I find some water? No where to be found. Look at the amount
of food in here! So ignorant! Can’t they
store up some water? She looks like she’ll
pass away any minute now. Listen… your house is full of food… but there not a drop of water to be found.
What do I do now? Well, everything’s fair at the
hour of need. Open your mouth. A little more wider. Yes. That’s perfect. What are you feeding her? Well there was no water
so I fed her alcohol. She is fine but dizzy now. I think it’s a heart attack. Heart attack? Let me try performing
the first aid. First google it if
you are not sure. Google it? Wait. Hold on. Wait I’ll search. HART ATTACK. Sir! Hart looks very hot! Show me. That’s indeed hot! Shut up and watch! He curses my mom in front of me! So why shouldn’t I divorce him? Yes! You must. Do it right away. You
can’t get a better place. Shut up you cotton head! Listen, he was just kidding. Don’t mind it Divya. That’s not the point. I’m done with this. Explain him the truth. What is she talking about? Aravind. I’m really sorry. We split up a long time ago. You forgot everything because
you were affected with Amnesia. What is she blabbering? What’s with the divorce? Divya spoke the truth. You only have memories
until your marriage. Everything that
took place after… Well no. Everything was over
on the day of your wedding. Your dad drinks like a fish!
Nothing’s left. Look at that buddy. Don’t worry. I’ll buy more drinks. Awesome! You are the epitome of friendship. Are you crazy? You are drunk. I’ll drive. Just wait. I’ll be back soon. – Don’t forget the munchies!
– Ok. Make it fast. Open the shop you
bloody thieves! I said open! What are you guys doing inside? Why is the shop closed so early? Only god knows! I can’t control it! Open the shutter! What’s the issue? Robbers! They sell the stuff more than
the retail price and over that… they have shut it down way early
to sell the stuff illegally. People like you are the reason for all this.
You just pay up and don’t question them! Open the shutter! I said open! What’s up buddy? Did your girlfriend ditch you? No yours did! Don’t you dare bring
up my girlfriend! All of them here are desperate
for liquor like you. All the liquors cost 100 bucks extra.
So go form a queue. Come on, form a queue. How dare you shut down the
shop before it’s time? Stop talking like your
family runs the government. Don’t you know we
run the show here? So you better take off
before I break your face! Stop it. No! It hurts. Hey stop taking turns. How dare you close a government
shop before it’s time? Over that you mock at me. Aravind, stop it. Let me go Divya. Come on, let’s go. Divya, I said leave. You just laid your hands
on the wrong person! My curses are the worst! I curse you! Your wife will elope
with someone else! You’ll soak in depression and come to this very shop
to buy some liquor! Leave me! What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you indulge in such
uncivilized, indecent shitty spats? He is being unfair. And you say I’m indecent? Indeed. Decent, educated and
civilized people won’t indulge in such activities.
Especially for booze! Only cheap and indecent
people like you does that. Did you just call me cheap? If I had stood up for the rights of the down
trodden then you would have praised me. So standing for the down
trodden is appreciated. But if I fight for my own
rights, you call me cheap! It’s because they know that no one
would revolt owing to decency… they commit such atrocities. All this for what?
Just a little booze? You disgust me Aravind! My mom was right. It’s my mistake. Your mom? If I owned couple of BMW… your mom would have fell for me. Don’t you boast about her to me. Indeed! Indeed my mom is greedy… but she has taught
me good values. She didn’t leave me
like your mom did. Shut up Divya! You don’t know a
zilch about my mom. The whole town knows about her. Your mom is a hooker… Your dad? A drunkard. And you are no less! Like father! Like son! Shut up! One more word and… I’ll go mad! Divya, don’t cry. – Divya.
– Don’t touch me. – Divya don’t cry. I can’t bear it.
– I said don’t touch me. You are intimidating! Just listen to me. Don’t touch me. Divya, please. Just listen to me. – You are intimidating!
– Divya please. Divya! Divya! It’s true! God does exist! Mind it. That was my curse at work! Now that was a very bad curse! Say whatever you want but she
shouldn’t be so hot headed. What a crazy bi…. bitter woman. What does that mean? Nerd! Crazy ‘Bitter’ woman… A woman who gets sloshed
and goes crazy. Similarly… even when is sober she
will raise hell! Nothing can make
such a woman happy. Men are like the liquor bottle. Empty or full, either
way the Crazy ‘Bitter’ woman is going to crash
you right on the floor! How dare you call me a Crazy
‘Bitter’ woman you Cotton head? Did you just call
me a Cotton head? I, cotton head, have
nailed so many wo…. I meant, have nailed
many wooden boxes. Shall I show you? Not interested.
Keep your distance. Dear… you heard him. Keep
your distance. Shut up you numbnuts! Now move! Well good. I can see
you are intimidated. I can’t bear if anything happens
to you, my dear Shilpa. Are you ok baby? Thank you. Ok, what happened then? And then… like they say, someone’s
loss is another’s gain. Deepa came into Aravind’s
life as a blessing. What do you mean? Did something
happen between them? Of course, they were
in a relationship. In fact they were deep in love. Until he lost his memory. Natraj… you better be serious. Yes, you better be serious. I am! You forgot everything. If you still doubt
me, ask Deepa. This is not looking good. Yes. Aravind and myself are in a relationship. What? Aravind loves you? Of course. He loves me or loves me not… what bothers you? Correct! What bothers you? Don’t believe their stories.
This is all a set up! Deepa… now don’t score an own goal! Aren’t you convinced yet? Shall I show you the
medical reports? Medical reports? Yes Aravind. I’ve undergone abortion twice
and that’s because of you. Here are the reports. She just nailed the final
nail into his mouth! After sowing all the wild oats;
you claim that you love me? Nothing of such sorts
ever happened between us. – Divya…
– But how could you? And that too with her? – Deepa! Divya!
– Ewww! Yuck. Look here. They are taking advantage
of my condition and… using it against me. This whole bunch is a fraud! There is nothing going
on between me and Deepa. How do you know that? Aren’t you amnesiac? Oh god! I am not amnesiac. It’s a lie. I adored the way you gave me
attention when I became amnesiac. So I played along. I love you Divya. Deepa and myself never… You are a compulsive
liar Aravind. You keep proving over and again that I
made the right decision by leaving you. Anyway. Like they say, why
should be I bothered? I give a damn. I don’t care even if you die! What did you just say Divya? You don’t care even if I die? So you don’t care even if I die? Fine. So be it. I shall die. All of you live in peace. Well that is impossible. It looks like we all
are going to die. What? You are a bad omen! Talk about dying and… we are caught in a whirlpool. I guess this is it. We
are all going to die. Let’s all better have
our confessions ready before facing St. Peters
at the pearly gates. Spread around. Don’t
gather on one side! The boat’s tilting. Oh my god! Please forgive my sins.
Please save me. Natraj! What is it? Forgive me! For what? Remember you were caught in school
for carrying erotic magazines? Yes. It was the talk of the
whole school back then! It was me who read that book… and placed it in your bag. I’m so sorry. You cheat! Divya please forgive me! In anger, I spit on your coffee.
Every single time. I’m sorry. I love sucking ever
since childhood! I meant thumb sucking. I still do it. Look everyone’s insulting me. Hey Divya… the other day, after boozing I kissed
your friend thinking it was you. Sorry! Sorry! Hey. Watch out. Be careful. Me too, after boozing… I kissed your friend thinking it was you.
It was actually dark. Sorry Divya. Arjun? No one ever kissed me that day. Both were drunk and it was dark. You both had kissed each other. Super Shilpa! I love you Shilpa! Sorry brother. I am not Shilpa. My real name was Sundaram! What the..! I went abroad for a sex change. Oh lord! You could have save us from
this whirlpool a bit early. I would have been saved from listening
to all those yucky confessions. Where do such people come from? My ears can’t take any more. Divya! Natty will never disturb me
after that shock treatment. You are retard! Was that the time to play prank? Divya, listen to me. I need some time with you.
Please. I.. Aravind please. Stop torturing me. Divya… I can’t digest whatever
I heard so far. Hello. Tell me uncle. Listen to me Divya… – There is nothing between me and Deepa.
– I don’t want to hear. Ok uncle. I’ll convey it. – Try to understand.
– Calm down. Divya you are over reacting. Divya. Stop this craziness. Divya. Stop it now. Divya! What? Your mom… What happened to my mom? After she spoke to you.. she has been admitted
in a hospital. What happened? Heart attack. Oh! Oh! If something happens to my mom… Divya, shall we start? Let’s go see your mom first. Come on. Mom. How do you feel now? How did this happen? Mom! Mom! Sister what is happening to her? Quick! Call the doctor. – Please sister.
– Please wait. Do something. What is it? Mom! Sister hurry up. – What is it?
– Something at the door is bothering her – How is she now?
– How dare you? Divya… it’s embarrassing. Like that is going to
make a difference! Listen to me. Divya. Divya. It’s embarrassing. Get lost! Leave me for good. Go die! Stop troubling me. Stay away from my life. Even a dog… never returns back to a place
where it is chased away. Don’t you understand? Stop clinging on to me and
making my life a living hell. I don’t care if you don’t sign the
divorce papers. Just get lost. I don’t wish to
see you any more! My dear better half… don’t you distant yourself from me. It makes me realize how much you
mean to me and it’s killing me. All that I ever
imagined was… a happy little world of our own. Everyday of my life
here onwards… are the days I’ll go through
cherishing the memories of our love. You aren’t gone and
yet I’m searching for you. You aren’t gone and
yet I can’t find you. You aren’t gone and
yet I’m searching for you. You are the only reason I
would like to celebrate this life until I
reach the cross line. When I look around, I only see
the times we spent together. I hope time would soon bring us
together; as I wait for it. When I remember your smiling face;
tears roll down my cheeks. Every time I close my eyes, I open
it in a new world along with you. You aren’t gone and
yet I’m searching for you. You aren’t gone and
yet I can’t find you. You aren’t gone and
yet I’m searching for you. You are the only reason I
would like to celebrate this life until I
reach the cross line. You aren’t gone and yet
I’m searching for you. You aren’t gone and
yet I can’t find you. You aren’t gone and yet
I’m searching for you. You are the only reason I
would like to celebrate this life until I
reach the cross line. Aravind. Aravind. Shilpa, once you are done with
the luggage, go get Divya. This is like mad
dog chasing cars. Neither the dog will
be able to catch it… nor does it know what to
do even if it catches one. That’s how it’s for you. So forget it. Who in the hell do you
think you are? I would have put an end
to everything back then. You were the one who advised
me not to let her go. You are the one who confused
me and dragged me into this. And now you come and
speak philosophies! Sit down. I get that you are furious. It’s hard to let go of the
girl you loved so deep. But what’s even more hard is to force her
to stay, when she has decided to leave you. Looks like I’m destined
to lose the ones I love. My mother never cared while
leaving me and now Divya. Shut up! The whole world can talk
ill of your mother… but not you. It was because of you she left. You were around 3
years old then… and like all the boys… you were dear to your mom. You were the apple of her eyes. She would pamper you always. She was very genuine. She took good care of us… but not herself. So one day… she just went to bed as
she felt a little dizzy. Later she was bed ridden. You were so attached
to her. Hence her death would bring
down your whole world crashing. So she didn’t want you
to incur that pain. So she left a letter… and went away. She died in loneliness. I still miss her a lot. But it’s for your happiness… I don’t show it out. I know what’s in your mind. Look… I still love your mother. But she is no more. Life never stops for anyone. It goes on. It’s up to us to
stay happy or sad. Shankari brings happiness
into my life now. Just because someone left you,
your life cannot become stagnant. Aravind… life is not about living it off. Life is a celebration. Celebrate every day. You have been watering the plants for long.
Let me help you. You chase me down and
play with my heart. I am frozen in time
with memories of you. Your warmth doesn’t
feel like home anymore. I am not myself anymore. This is it. I have lost
myself just like you. So hold me back and let
me be yours again. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. Yes, that is all I need. Your love is all I need. Don’t we pay for it?
We are paying cash! Get me a new bowl of soup. I’ll replace it. I’m nervous Arjun. Hey mom. Hey dad. – This is Divya.
– Greetings. Come here. You are way beautiful than I imagined.
Have a seat. Thanks aunty. I’m very happy. I always feared that he might
elope with a foreign chick. But now, after meeting you… I’m at peace. She looks very graceful. Indeed. Very beautiful. Thanks aunty. You too look very beautiful. Thank you so much. Indeed. Correct. – You guys continue. I’ll be back.
– Ok. I’ll be back. Hello. So… looks like you guys are already
a couple before the marriage. Well he is a boy… What’s wrong with you? Don’t you feel shameless? Going around,
wandering and enjoying together with him? No shame at all! Excuse me mam. Your soup. Place it and leave. – Fine, he might have forced you.
– Yes. Indeed. So what are your marriage plans? Or are you guys already married? My mom suggested that the marriage
should be a very small affair. Well, you must have already
had few grand marriages. Hence your mom thinks this
one shouldn’t be so grand. It’s not the same
case with my son. – Yes. Indeed.
– This is the first time. In our family, we only
get married once. His first bicycle that we
bought him during childhood… to the Audi car that he owns now… is all brand new. First hand. But that’s not the case
with his life partner. Aravind… how would have you reacted
if you were here? Uncle… stop being her side kick. You dummy! Instead being a
dummy like you… it’s better to leave as many as
partners who treat you so and… marry the one who let’s
you be yourself. What happened? Where is your smile? Are you worried that
I spat in your soup? I did it right in front of you. Now,the chef inside
could have spat in it. Then… the waiter, whom
you had abused… He could have spat in it. But look at the soup. it appears brand new
and first hand. Made just for you. It’s all in our mind. Our thoughts make
us what we are. Got it? One more thing uncle. Your soup… isn’t fresh. Yes, indeed. Take care. Expect me to be a good wife to your son
and good daughter-in-law for the family. Don’t expect me to
be a loyal pet. If that is what you
are expecting then… I’m so sorry. If this pet gets furious… it’ll aim right
for your throat! Cheer up. Tell me why? I thought I’ve moved on! I hate you Aravind! I hate you! Is it impossible to forget you? Stop messing with my
head and leave me. Arjun? What are you doing in
the ladies restroom? What’s wrong with you? Divya… life isn’t permutation and combinations. You must be have had lot
of expectations, since childhood about the guy
you are going to married. That is me. Our pair will look very good
on the invitation cards. But the reality? Aravind, who is quite opposite
to all your expectation… is the one you really love. So… have a clear mind about
what you need in your life. Don’t be confused. Or else… you’ll find yourself lamenting in
the gents restroom. Brother… well boozing so early? I feel pity for you. Relax. The only thing
permanent in life…. is this. It gives you company during
happiness, sorrow, depression… in fact it accompanies
you till death. If a situation arises where I have to
choose between the booze or a woman… I’ll blindly choose the boo… I’ll blindly choose the booze. Now that was an
awesome philosophy! Here, it’s complimentary. How about that? Excuse me brother… it’s cold. Take it. It’s so pathetic that I’ve
to listen to your advise. It makes me furious! It’s better for you
that I leave… and so for me. Hey! Here, put them
back in the freezer. Wait and watch, he’ll
come back in the night. I understand. You are thinking that I come to
you and leave you as I wish. You are thinking that I’ll kiss you even
after I had decided to marry another guy. Don’t you feel like
questioning me? Definitely. But I wouldn’t have
been so polite. What happened? Did your fiance dump you? He understood who has my heart. Just like you said… we were friends. Then we were in a relationship. But… after our marriage, we never
lived a couple’s life. Legally, I’m still your wife. No Divya. I don’t know why. But I can’t do this. I did crazy things
to win you back. When you left me yesterday… I was broken. Everything’s changed. I feel entirely different. I don’t know when this will change. I don’t know if it will change. You are the only reason I
would like to celebrate this life until I
reach the cross line. You aren’t gone and yet
I’m searching for you. You aren’t gone and
yet I can’t find you. You aren’t gone and yet
I’m searching for you. You are the only reason I
would like to celebrate this life until I
reach the cross line.
Madurai has been epitomized as
the land of killings and theft ..filled with goons and murderers. That’s how you might
know Madurai. Trust me, Madurai
isn’t like that. With a scintillating
scent of jasmines, Madurai is not a temple city,
but also a festive city. The great land of Madurai
stands for the scent of flowers. The love of the people is as
pure as this city they live in. See the heights of them temples. The ones that are
preserved as heritage. The fearsome scream of
the deity that’s Amman. Tamil flows as sweet
as the Vaigai river. The great land of Madurai
stands for the scent of flowers. The love of the people is as
pure as this city they live in. Food with the right
kind of spices. Endurance here is susceptible. The famous Jigarthanda
will soothe your hot day. The land that restored pride
to the chaste Kannagi. The brave victors of the
Jallikattu festival. There exists no
violence, but valiance. If there’s someone like this
in Madurai, see for yourself. Okay. Yes. Yes, okay. We’ll see. I’ll call you. Here. Where did you apply the brakes? You asked me to apply it
at the 9th block. I did it at the 8th one. Do that, that’s right. – Is the truck loaded?
– No, it’s not. – Don’t load it.
– Okay. – Fix a rod here.
– I’ll do it. – It will help your braking.
– Okay. What is this torn thing? – Change the tyres.
– Yes, I’ll change it. – Will you kill them all?
– I will. This is Mookan, although
he’s known as Ezhra Mookan. If he wishes to mess
with someone, he will. If he needs to retrieve cash, he will. The person he’s messing
with right now is ..Ayangal. Ayangal. – Welcome.
– You’re alive? You haven’t been
here in 6 months. – I thought you were dead.
– I wish. God doesn’t seem
to grant my wish. He will when it’s time for it.
Come. What life is this? – It’s hard living with my son and daughter
alternatively every 6 months. – Sit. So, when do you wish to die? I’m ready whenever that is. But before I die I want to sell the house and split the property
among my children. But no one is complying. The company people are troublesome. What is this that
looks like a TV? This isn’t a TV, it’s an iPad. They send mobiles and iPads, but they are never here. Ayangal has four children. The once fearsome group was considered uneducated. He made them study and
has them settled abroad. His last son is Malligarajan. Madurai Sethupathy School’s Headmaster. This teaching couple have 3 kids. The eldest is in Australia. The youngest is in the Army. The middle son, is our hero.
Rajini Murugan. Our hero has three
important chores. To handover breakfast
for his Grandpa ..then lunch ..and dinner. Is it fine Grandpa? Yes! This is ‘Rotation’ Mani. Every 6 months he
organizes something. New festival, Grand festival, ..Family festival and
Colony festival. Today it’s for his son. I have to get home
soon, bring the kid. This is the kid? I would have
brought a knife had I known. Be careful. Why are you screaming
like it’s the first time? This is the fourth time,
I myself am bored. Hey, stop it! If you don’t maintain the lines,
I’ll take the money and leave. Majestic moustache, but you’re
offering only 2 rupees. Huge pays will be taken first. Beautiful
girls drop your number along. – There’s a seven rupee note behind you.
– Where? – I got it.
– Okay. – Have you counted these?
– Yes. Give it. – Why?
– He’ll find out if you take so much. Yeah right. – How much is there?
– 10, 30, 000 rupees. – How much according to the book?
– 10, 70, 000. 40, 000 missing? No one
is leaving, sit down. Dad, we have 10 lakhs. Why are
you worried about 40, 000? Did you think we
got it for free? – We have to do it again next week.
– Yeah right. I suspect you. – Get up.
– I’m your son. That’s why I suspect you. – Dad!
– I said get up! He calls himself son
and he steals from me. Should I steal from
Swiss banks then? There’s only 20, 000 in this.
Where’s the rest? – He got caught.
– Why are you looking at me? Are you saying I stole it? – You st..
– I stopped you from stealing. – What is this?
– What is this dad? Dad he’s my friend. You’re insulting him. You brand me a thief for
all the work I did today? I’m leaving right now! If you get up,
you’ll get caught. – Uncle listen to me..
– He’s a teacher’s son, he wouldn’t have. Stupid dad! 18, 19, 20. My share for this year’s
function is ready. Where’s your share? I have my brother for my share. To everyone present at this 5th
Anniversary of the Apartment Council, I issue a warm welcome. Moreover all the games
that take place here and those who are sponsoring it I will read out their names. Mr. Ramamurthy, 1000 rupees. Mr. Malligarajan, 1001 rupees. – Thank you!
– Is this an amount? Now comes the donation that
will lead by an example. Mr. Rajini Murugan, 30,000 rupees and Thothathree, 20,000 Now that is a honorable act. Sit down first. Where did he get 30,000? – Did you not lock the house?
– I did lock it. You get home, I’ll
take care of you. One by one all the
programs will take place. Why are you going up? – To remove the pot.
– Why? If you cannot break the pot, you must
marry a donkey. Hence, no one is willing. What? Is there no one here… that can break the pot? – Bro, save the world!
– Relax. Are the girls looking at us? Yes. Then I’ll go. Go ahead. Mister, I’ll break… – this pot.
– Give him the stick. The pot that nobody could break is targeted by Mr. Rajini Murugan. Whether or not he’ll break it, his marriage to the donkey ..has everyone’s attention. Everyone step aside. Don’t show off too much, the bluetooth earphone
might fall down. Okay, okay. Ready, ready. Move right, one step right. Steady, keep straight. You’re facing the
pot straight ahead. Take 7 quick steps like
you’d walk on fire and stop. He’s gonna break someone’s
head instead of the pot. Bro, he’s confusing you. We’ll break the pot later.
Turn left ..take four steps
and on the 5th step – hit his head.
– Wait. – Mango?
– He’s thinking He has turned around. – Is your sister here?
– My dad is. – You can go.
– Bro? Say something bro. – Hello.
– Please recharge your account. – Bro?
– I can’t hear anything. Damn, my balance is over. – It’s gone.
– I wonder how he’ll manage. I shouldn’t have participated. Damn, what do we do now? Stop laughing. I don’t know where I’m standing. Please help. – Here have some soda.
– Really? – Give it.
– Have it. Bro is back. This is more than enough. Get lost! – What?
– Donkey.. Only 30 seconds left for
the donkey’s marriage. – I’d rather marry your daughter.
– Almost there. Hit it. He’s right below the pot. He’s going to hit it, he’s
going to win the prize. He’s trying to confuse me! – Time to set up the marriage!
– Time to win the prize! – Damn!
– Well… – that’s my style now!
– He has done it! He broke the pot! Cock-a-doodle-do goes the cockerel,
as the rooster puts up a fight… I’m here to have fun, it’s me
Murugan Rajini Murugan Rajini Murugan I dance to folk beats I’m your friend Murugan. Rajini Murugan. Rajini Murugan. No worries about tomorrow No savings to count for There’s wind that seeks no time There’s trouble with a wise life I have no worries For I’m King without a crown I have no worries For I’m King without a crown Cock-a-doodle-do goes the cockerel,
as the rooster puts up a fight… I’m here to have fun, it’s me
Murugan Rajini Murugan Rajini Murugan. All that I see is troublesome Anything I drink
they call it wine A courageous win they
snatch in the name of luck Anything hard earned
is never approved. Our hearts are like flowers For we are never bad Fun and limitless care We’re just different We’re a bunch that shed no tears We flee, away from debts Rajini Murugan We connect without masks And share a free drink We forget our homes
when we are together Together we reach great heights Like pigeons that flock We roam, for we have no work Girls who adorn sarees… are the ones we wish to be with We wait no matter what We rightfully give
our hearts away Cock-a-doodle-do goes the cockerel,
as the rooster puts up a fight… He is here to have fun, it’s
Murugan Rajini Murugan. Rajini Murugan. He dances to folk beats Here’s our friend Murugan. Rajini Murugan. I have no worries For I’m King without a crown I have no worries For I’m King without a crown Oh praise the rivers. I wish my Dad gives me money. Wise man, come here. Lord! Yes, tell me. Your brother has deposited
60,000 in Western union – .. go get it.
– I got it yesterday itself. You didn’t tell me! You didn’t ask me. You wouldn’t tell
me if I don’t ask? Give it. – That’s 30, 000.
– What about the rest? Remember our flat
association’s function well, I donated for
the remaining for it. You donated this money for that? – Are you senseless?
– Did I waste it on something useless? Is donating a mistake? Donating isn’t a mistake. You should do it
with your own money. Your brother works
hard in an IT company ..and sends us this money. Yeah like he breaks
bricks there. He sits in an a/c room and
checks Facebook and Twitter. And when they’re bored they
watch Sunny Leone on YouTube. Greetings teacher! – How about serving some food?
– Already did, now go hog. The food you make can
only be thrown away. – Dad will you cook?
– I’m dismayed as I say this I regret having a son like you. I don’t care… but spare me 200 rupees. Shameless. – I only have 500.
– Hold this. – 200 rupees mom.
– Hold out both hands. Please give it mom. There a shortage of 1.5 bucks. I’ll give it tomorrow. Now come, let’s go. Spend it wisely! Did you steal from the temple? Stop it. That’s my
mom’s generosity. And you accepted it
with all your pride? What else? There’s no
respect for us nowadays. I owe 200 to the tea shop. I had to use another route
to avoid him and get here. It’s right here why
don’t you give it? – But it’s 1.5 rupees short.
– Oh God! – I find it hard to say.
– Say it. We need to work. What work? Some work that would
earn us reputed honours. Bloody nonsense dog! Catch it, we’ll sell
it to the butcher. What the hell? Even
dogs take a dump on us! I guess even the dog
thinks we are jobless. If we persist on not working,
our country won’t develop. Astrology! Predictions based on
your foot prints. Good Lord! Shall we start? How do you predict
with foot prints? Nobody has fingerprints any more. That’s why I’ve
shifted to the feet. Tell me your names. – Rajini Murugan.
– Super! And yours? – Thothathree.
– What kind of a name is that? Seshadri or Ravi Shastri
are pretty famous but… – Even R.B. Choudary.
– How about Savithri, Velakuthiri? Stop irritating me. – What is this?
– This is the instrument. – What should we do?
– You have to place your leg on this. Bear it for a while,
it will be like this. It tickles. Where did
you get this idea from? – It’s feels good.
– I want to try it out too. Take your leg off, you
place your’s on it. – Place your leg and check it out.
– Here Cover yourself
appropriately first. Sorry. – Now place it.
– Better now? – It tickles right?
– Son I’m not using something tender It’s a needle, I won’t
mind piercing your feet. – Take your leg away now.
– Okay. Son, I myself am proud. If you both start a
joint venture… ..you’ll be driving
an Audi in 60 days. Audi car? On the 61st day the entire town
will talk about your fortune. Really? And then you’ll be donating
money for the poor like myself. You are generous givers. Justice incarnate. King of Justice! Lord Rajni Murugan Lord Rajni Murugan Lord Rajni Murugan Lord Rajni Murugan Please help us. Lord Rajni
Murugan.Please help us. – What is it?
– The town is flooded by the rains. We’re all hungry. Show some mercy. – Don’t you hear their cries?
– Sir. We donated them money
to build houses… but they ended up building
it near the lake. And now the floods
have ruined it. – How much rice do we have?
– More than enough. Give it to them. Sit down, please eat. Live long dear! He can mimic others voice too. Catch it, it’s the same dog. – One day I’ll..
– Son Don’t call it a dog,
he’s the time keeper. He didn’t piss on you he has cleansed you
of your sins. It means you’re gonna find
your lucky charm today. What did you say? You will find your lucky charm. – Where are you going?
– My fees! Carry on. – I hope this is where we work today?
– Definitely. Whatever. – Need any help?
– No thanks. So you can handle it? Dear, I’ll go home,
eat and be back. Take care of my shop. What happened dear?
You didn’t see her? – No.
– Don’t worry. Your efforts will bear fruit. She will come for sure
and you will see her. Damn! The clothes! Dear, to get a glimpse of you
I wait here like a statue. I could take you with me right away,
so gift me your love, gift me yourself. Here you are wholly present, like
never before, feels like love. Just like rain, that eases the pain. I
await your kiss, that would ease my pain. You’ve set my heart ablaze dear. I had no say, you blew me away. My love. Bro You’ve been looking
for her since morning. Did she even glance at you? Who said she didn’t? Girls have eyes everywhere. Except their two eyes, the
rest will look at us. Now that she’s inside,
she will open the window ..pretending to enjoy the rain
she’ll look at me.Wait and watch. We’ll see. Hey! – That’s her father.
– What are you doing here? We are just playing
in the rain, uncle. Dear, you’re a very good student. That doesn’t mean you should
disrespect your parents. Even if the sky falls down – our dignity is more important.
– Shameless Malligaraja! Come out! I said come out! It’s nothing. Do you have any sense? Are you stupid? I hope what you eat is
food and not animal food! Don’t you have any dignity? And you call yourself
a Headmaster. Shameless! He insulted you to the core… and how could you be
so ignorant about it? Nothing like that… My son would have ogled
at his daughter… and so he just vented
out his anger on me. – Oh, so you’re related?
– Not only related…. He is my best friend My classmate. He’s one of the die hard
fans of Rajinikanth. Hail Rajinikanth! Hail Rajinikanth! All his movie releases are
like a festival to him. He makes posters
and garlands him. He even serves free food
and makes it a grand day. He’ll be as happy as one
gets on finding a treasure. He’s not only a fan, but a devotee. Come Give us the card. – Are you fine sister?
– Yeah I’m fine. – Come dear.
– Look at my son! Be careful. I will name my son-in-law. – No one should question it.
– Go ahead. You have the right. Rajini Murugan. – How is it?
– It’s.. – I thought dad’s name..
– It is dad’s name. My father, Murugan. His name and my godfather’s. – Both together.
– We can go home and decide.. – Why are you giving reasons?
– Wait! It’s a nice name, let it be. He had a daughter later. I
mean my daughter-in-law was born. We didn’t marry them
as kids that’s all. What my son did on that
auspicious day…. Aunty take me inside, I’ll join you. Take me inside, I’ll join you. You cannot go inside son! Why are they going inside then? Only when husband and wife go
inside will there be a baby. – Oh is it? – Yes.
– You could have told me earlier. Karthiga! Karthiga! Our parents are teachers. Karthiga! Dad! Open the door! – Karthiga!
– Dad open the door! Karthiga! – What happened?
– The kids are stuck inside. What happened? – Look into it.
– Step aside. Don’t cry, come. Come. – Dear – Yes dad?
– The kids are scared. – Get some buttermilk.
– Okay. – I’ll bring
– Okay Why did you take her
inside the room? No dad, uncle said we’d get a
baby if we went inside the room that’s why we went inside. Let’s leave, playful kids! Are you senseless? Don’t you know what
to tell young kids? Your son is young? Useless! Worthless! – Why do you call the kid worthless?
– It’s true What else do you expect me to
say looking at his activities. He’ll become a loafer! If you say that again! What if I do? Will you beat me up? Go ahead. I’ll tell you now, I’ll never marry my
daughter to your son no matter what! Get lost, who are
you to give her? My son will study and he’ll
become something amazing! Then you’ll come and beg
for his hand in marriage. Why should I? He fought with me for
this small issue. After that we never
spoke to each other. To keep my son away from his daughter, he
sent her out of station for her education. My son turned to be a
loafer, just like he said. I wonder when he’ll
forget all this. I will never forget it! I can’t stand the sight of him! You forget parents
when you’re in love. And you forget yourself in love. Don’t forget the love
after you get married. Children can forget parents ..but parents won’t
forget their kids. Start the car! Karthiga. Come here. What is it dad? Every look of your
is fireworks… Every smile of yours
is a celebration… People will dress up
colorfully and wait for you… They will follow
you like dogs… You must be careful. Even if you ask me to I
won’t even look at him. Why are you worried? Let go of it. Tell me without turning
around, is the scooter here? – Has she gone inside?
– She is going inside. Let us go as well. Whether she likes me or not,
I must express the interest. We should not worry. True. She should. If tsunami can arise
from the ocean… ..I’m sure love will
arise in her heart too. You go ahead and do it. Bro. – Do you remember what
the astrologer said? – What did he say? He said we’d start a business in 10
days and we’d be driving an Audi in 60. – Where are we standing now?
– In the middle of the road. Idiot. We’re in front
of an Audi showroom. If we are to drive an Audi in 2
months we have to book it now. Everything must be logical.
Let’s take a look at the car. You mean the scooter. Look at the price. Forty seven thousand eleven thousand
one hundred and thirty three rupees. – It’s 47 lakhs.
– It’s that cheap? – Is this a fire engine?
– It’s a car. Sir, this is the all new Audi A3.
Specially made for you. The specialty of the car is that
the engine here has such power.. You are so good and
fluent in English…. but the irony is you don’t
know whom to speak with it. Look at my plight, selling
cars to these people. Hi. Brother, is that a new model? – Yeah it’s new.
– She’s new. – Sales executive.
– What is that? She sells cars. – Go away and send her.
– Why? He doesn’t buy cars from men. A customer is here, go. Excuse me. – Greetings sir.
– Greetings. We’re here to buy a car.
Show us different models. – What happened?
– Cough. When you envy others
you get really ill. – Loafer!
– Excuse me? – Key sir. – Oh.
– Please take your seat sir. Just wait I’ll get you. Is it an a/c car or non a/c? – It’s an a/c car.
– So why don’t you turn it on? Is your dad paying for it? He’s got a big mouth. – Isn’t there a comb?
– No sir, there’s no comb. There’s not even a
comb in a foreign car? What else is there? There’s an engine and four wheels sir. There’s a steering. There’s an automatic
gear box and sun roof. – Where should I touch?
– There. Do it. Bro! Look! The terrace! – Can you see my hand?
– Can you see mine? – Yes I can.
– This is great. It’s a 40 lakh car,
it’s supposed to be. You’re reminding us about money?
Haven’t we seen money? – Sorry sir.
– Continue. There’s an airbag inside this. Balloon. When you’re on a highway ..and if you meet with an accident. This airbag will save you. I’m buying a car for the first
time, don’t be negative. – I just explained what’s there.
– Look Let that be. You’re saying
a balloon will save us – who will fill air in it?
– That won’t be necessary. – It’s already filled.
– Okay. Okay sir, are you
going to book it? Sure, why not. Cash or cheque? – Card.
– Card? Which one? All cards. The milk card,
postcard, id card. She’s asking about payment. We made
fun of her, it’s her turn now. – Let’s escape..
– Hey, wait. You think you can run? – Hi guys.
– Hi. I am the manager
for this showroom. My name is Kunjithapadham. – Hello sir.
– Hello. Did you take a look? – I’m still looking at it.
– Do you like it? I came because I liked it. Did you test drive it? – Test drive?
– I meant did you drive it? We can test drive it? Wait. When we go for the test drive,
madam will come. Right? – Do you want that?
– Will I get it? Sure. – What?
– It’s like a ship. Bro, the breeze in the
terrace is amazing. Take it to our area. Hey there, listen! It’s me, Rajini Murugan. – What is it?
– If my dad asks – tell him I went for a drive in an Audi.
– Okay. Hey there! Listen… – if he asks, tell him we went
to the collector’s office. – If who asks?
– Nobody will. – You deliberately tell someone.
– Let me come there. You! Get inside. Is he pissed off? It’s getting late. Let’s leave. Wait.
Hey dude. The car looks great when did you get it?
You never told us. I was about to tell you, but I bought
the car with my phone’s balance. – No balance.
– Muruga – Who is that?
– Free with the Audi car. Wow! We youngsters are like
that, don’t mind. What about that 200
rupees balance? – It’ll be nice if you give it.
– Worthless! I think you’ve got
the wrong person. You never know
when luck strikes. It’s getting late,
get to the showroom. Showroom? It says the
top speed is 260. It doesn’t seem to go past 60. If you can drive properly,
it can go more than that. Why do you keep saying something?
Get to the showroom. I’ll pinch you, shut up. Damn it. Damn it! We’re dead! I told you not to say
something negative. – Look what happened.
– You, shut up. If you touch the car again!
Give me the key. – Hey. Wait, wait. You said a balloon will save
us if we hit it somewhere. – It’s missing.
– What? Balloon. Sir, they’re both together. There’s a huge dent.
They cheated us. Hey! Come! Blow. – He’s drunk.
– Sir, we’ve never had a drink. Bring the car to the station. If you are not drunk then
how did this happen? Sir, please listen to me. – Let’s not go to the station.
– Who are you? I’m the manager of the showroom. – If you are, how could you give
them this car? – It was my fault. The vehicle has insurance and
I’ll take care of you too. It’ll be very insulting if you take
us to the station now. Please sir! – You’re thin, so you can take the car.
– What logic is that? We’ll discuss that, come here. – You come here.
– Sir I’m thin as well. Damn it! You’re fired. Sir, what did I do? You could have told me
they wouldn’t buy it. – What is your name?
– Thothathree sir. – You?
– Rajini Murugan sir. If it becomes a court case,
you’ll have to pay 10-15,000. – How much do you have?
– 20 rupees sir. – What about you?
– 20 rupees sir. – Where is it?
– He has it. I’m a sincere police officer. I’ll make people pay
for their mistakes. Hence, I’m making you pay. Why did you give it to him? I stole it from him. It’s all gone. We didn’t even worry
about the balloon. And you’re feeling for the job. If I ever see you again… – Why do they scold us?
– Expecting that we will change! Hello. Who are you? Walking into an open house. Sir sent us. – Sir? Who is that?
– Don’t you know who? Ezhra Mooku sir
asked for 1 lakh. Am I doing charity? Now stop asking
money and get lost. Get out. I said get out. – How many of you went?
– 2 of us. Take 2 more along. Who are you? Sir asked for that money. You come and go as you please.
Get up! I said get up! Why are you so angry? We just asked you money.
Not your life. Why are you getting furious? Tell me. Mooka, there are people
here asking for money. – Your place?
– Yes. I’ll be there. Hey, where have you come? Go, get out. Senseless fellows. Don’t have any brains! I asked them to go to Marimuthu’s house
and they’ve come to Chellamuthu’s house. Wow! You’ve built such a
huge house in Madurai. You didn’t even invite me
for the house warming. Why are you standing?
Sit. Sit! It’s nothing, I got
myself a new vehicle. Every month 30,000
rupees is the EMI. A driver for it, 10,000 for him. All other expenses add up to 1 lakh. I can’t handle it. Give me 1 lakh. You ask for money as you please. Who else do I ask? You’ve developed your business. I’m not able to sell what I bought
and get money for what I sold. Did anybody question you? Did
the corporation question you? Did anybody say you
exploited public property? Has anybody caused any trouble? Can they? Or will we let them? It’s because I’m there. Go. Get 1 lakh. How many people do I have to bribe? Here, it’s a bit
difficult this month. I have only 75,000. Take it. When have I borrowed
money from someone? – Take it.
– Okay. He gave 25 short of 1 lakh! Leave the car. – Burn that bike up.
– Okay. How long do I wait? She doesn’t seem to cooperate.
Oh god. Who is that? He’s worshipping from
behind the temple? Morning duty? Why did you ask me
to come urgently? 2 policemen were eyeing
me suspiciously. If they see me,
they will be sure. – I’m leaving.
– I can’t go in alone. – Stay with me and support me.
– I cannot do that. The police are here. Try to manage. Be casual. Keep quiet. Be normal. Who are you both? What
are you doing here? My grandma had a
food stall here sir. She died suddenly,
I remembered that – that’s why I came to take a look.
– What are you doing? I lost my ring. – His idea is simple.
– I’ve been searching for it since the morning. How can you lose a gold ring? – Can we lose a nose ring then?
– What? Grandma! Grandma! Looks like the boys are searching
for the ring, let’s help them. Why do we need to do it? – Let’s leave.
– Don’t be stupid. You’re refusing
your morning bribe. We can take the ring.
Everyone search. – You too search.
– You will soon be promoted. – Show me gold. Cow dung!
– It’s man’s. You, hush! When did you lose it and how? I lost it when I was 5. You lost it when you were 5? What is he saying? – Look at how he stares.
– You, get up! – Crazy fellow.
– Did you find it? Yes, here. – Hello? Yeah we found it.
– Are we stupid? If I see you again,
I’ll arrest you. Take care of your belly first. How dare you advice me? Bro! I want to keep looking at her. And I need to keep getting
beaten up, right? I thought I’d somehow
talk to her today. These policemen chased us. What else will they do? If you’re standing there,
you need a reason. If you’re standing under a tree,
you can say it was for shade. Or if you’re holding a post,
you can say you’re drunk. If you stand like that in front of her
house, it’s obviously suspicious. – What bro?
– If you want to keep looking at her open a tea stall there. Super bro. We can make money and I get
to see her all the time. Women don’t bother unless
we’re entrepreneurs. Please open. A drink? Tea? You won’t change! – I’m the manager!
– I’m the manager! Bro, let me sit there. I’ll sit here, you make tea. You make tea, I’ll
take care of this. People will cheat you. If you want to be a cashier,
you need to do calculations. – Do you know mathematics?
– Who is he? – Why should I know about him?
– Stop fighting. We must not go after a
chair, it must come. You be the cashier You make the tea,
what say Rajini? If I say it once, it
equals a 100 times. What do you think Kamal? The milk will get cold. Here to spoil his name. Get it quick. Okay, sister. Hey, you’re ignoring uncle. – Where are you going?
– To buy tea. Do I have a wine shop? This is also a tea shop. My sister asked me to
go to a good shop. What do you mean? You won’t get a better shop
anywhere else in the world. Now come and buy. Two cups for brother-in-law. – Balance?
– I’m not gonna run away. Tell your sister to
come get it later. Go. Bro. Look there. What the? My tea for a dog? Are you pouring it for the dog? – Dog!
– Yeah, hit him. – Who’s responsible if the dog dies?
– Exactly! It’s the lawyer! It’s uncle! – It’s dad, get in.
– A tea, son. Sit down, I’ll give it. He’s looking. Here, where are you? Bro. Play the song. Can I have your daughter
for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes because I need to know. – Is he looking?
– Yes he is. Terrifyingly. But by the look of it, he’s trying
to tell us youngsters something. Let us tell him something then. – Bro.
– Yes? – Change the song.
– Watch this. Whoever gave birth to you? He’s dead if I catch him. – What?
– Come here. Bro, looks like he’ll
want to become a partner. Don’t agree, talk this
way and cut him off. Call me if you need me. How dare you talk
to me like that? Why are you beating me up? Damn it! Oh god! – How dare you?
– Help me! Why are you beating
me up? Even the bar council fears me. But you address me
disrespectfully? I meant to ask if you
called me or him! You misunderstood it. Why are you always looking here? We opened the shop
only to look here. – How dare you?
– Any more, and you lose my respect for you! – Wait!
– Let go of me! Get lost! I came here because you called me but you beat me up right? It’s the reason for the chaos
that’s about to take place. My friend will come
to confront you! – What will you tell him?
– Stop it uncle! I’ve been watching and
this is off limits! Someone is causing trouble Instead of killing him
you’re beating him up? – We should..
– This was for you as well. Okay sir. He tore my shirt because
he isn’t wearing one. Thank god the girls didn’t see us. Karthiga! Hey Anandhi, come. Let’s leave.
Quick, it’s getting late. Why are you checking
out a tea shop owner? – He’s not a tea shop owner.
– Then? He’s put up the
shop to impress me. – Bro
– What? My girl is coming. Play a song that will
make her fall for me. Don’t I have any other work? What is this? Stop the song! – What?
– Let’s have a tea and go? Tea? What if your dad finds out? Dad’s not home, come. – They’re coming to our shop.
– Sad. 2 cups of tea. – Bro!
– Yes? – Two cups of tea.
– Two? I didn’t expect a crowd. – What is it?
– There’s no sugar. – No sugar?
– No tea powder either. – What is there?
– Only the boiler. How can we give the boiler? Get it from the other shop. Will he find out that I have it? It’s here. No more stealing, go get it. It didn’t hurt. Tea master! – Tea master?
– Go prepare the tea. – Me?
– You’re the master right? He’s trying to flirt with you. I can see that. Why are you looking at me? Make Horlicks, need
to get addicted. – Hey
– What? – Make it really strong!
– Strong right? I’ll make it now. No sugar. Salt will do. The colour of love is yellow. The favourite
hangout for couples is a coffee shop. Sounds about right. This is nature. This is also nature. Stop. What? You give your girl. I’ll give my girl. Your wish. Cheers. Excuse me. Here’s milk with Horlicks. Here’s tea, with love. Where’s the response? It’s on the way. Do you like it? Damn bastard! – Why?
– Senseless! – You added salt to love.
– A bit. And you wanted a song.
Go clean the vessels. – Who’s there?
– Welcome sir. It’s you? You opened a tea stall
to check her out? – Yes sir.
– Let’s leave. – She fell for you?
– Not yet sir – Please wait
– Long live! – Thank you.
– Long live! – Have a tea.
– No, I’ll feast on your wedding. Hey, how was the tea? – It was good.
– Only the tea? Steam! Steam! A steam filled tea stall… She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. The sight of an angel Had me lost all day My heart is like a cookie. and now my angel has that cookie. Until yesterday I was not taken… The way she looks and smiles…. Oh so sweet, oh so sweet, oh so sweet! Steam! Steam! A steam filled tea stall She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. The sight of an angel Had me lost all day For winners! Rajini Murugan tea stall. Love is like cup and saucer…. they are inseparable forever. Desire is like sweets… cannot be overlooked As hot as a boiler Seems her form A scent so scintillating,
emanates from her. Her words, they’re intoxicating Oh hear what I have to say A steam filled tea stall She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. Why is the baby crying? Ask for Rajini Murugan tea. Mouth Watering taste! For an active body! Hot, special, strong,
Rajini Murugan tea. We don’t have branches. Like an island, the love stays still… It’s in the papers
that I read everyday. Like salt to fulfill her taste She consumed my love, slowly Those eyes that say millions Asks for permission to swim along Those words that change your state Takes my breath away Her touch that I’d kill for! Beware! Danger! Run! It’s the animal! A steam filled tea stall She came in and it turned
into a flower shop. The sight of an angel Had me lost all day Steam! Trust us and walk in… And return home with
loads of happiness. Look, you have every right
to choose your husband. But not now, you’re only 18. It’s the age to study. All that elders say
will seem wrong. What we do will seem right. Because this is an impulsive age. An age where you can’t decide. Wise people don’t take any
big decisions in this age. Dad, I love him. The tea… seems good. What else do I say? I’m afraid you’ll stumble. I’m not worried
about anyone else. Only you. – I trust you.
– Yeah right. She’ll deceive us. I still trust my daughter. Why did you go to
that tea stall? I just thought since he
was doing all that for me.. Guess I fell for it a bit. Hereafter The sun has started blazing. They’ve started a tea stall here. A glass of tea. Strong or light? First start an account for me. I’ll provide something
else instead of milk. – I’ll punch you.
– Okay fine, chuck it. – How much are the bananas?
– 2 for 10 rupees. Where’s the country headed? It was 2 for a rupee in that
movie but it’s 10 here. Were you in a coma for 20 years? Alright chill. Shall I get it for you? Help? To get a banana? Why don’t you call
two elephants? Mind your business. We wear shirts of iron! You in the green shirt! The way you’re plucking
it isn’t fine. – Here take the knife.
– Knife? You give me a knife for this? I’m from Madurai. My
hands are sharp enough. He’s giving me a knife! Get me a sword, I will slash him! Knife it seems! Like I haven’t seen any. What kind of a shop do you have? He offers a knife and
you’re not bothered. – It was a mistake.
– What mistake? – Come let’s fight.
– What is this? – Good lord, please leave.
– I’ll kill you! Eat without stressing out. What is this obstacle? I can’t ask for a knife now. – Let’s pull it!
– The shop! It’s me bro. Where is that guy? – Where is he?
– Here he comes. Come. I did it! You did it, we’re about to. You’re so weak you
couldn’t pluck a banana! – Don’t kill me!
– Bro, the banana, careful. It’s already crushed. Push him in and beat him.
He wants to kill me? I’ll bury him. – How dare you?
– Bro! Hey wait, get beaten up first. Catch him! The stall itself is broken,
you want the news? You want the news?
Get lost idiot! – Greetings son.
– Who is this? – The shop is missing.
– We’re bored so we dismantled it. – Who are you?
– I placed a real estate board in your shop! Son, I’m a real estate broker. If your customers check my
board out, it’ll help me. If I bring my customers here,
your business will develop. – Can I keep the board?
– Keep it. Even 3 Roses have
their board here. – I’ll be happy if you grow up.
– Thank you. You seemed different then. You look good now. I’ve done some good
deals of late. Real estate has
brought me riches. Your shop was my lucky charm. – I’ve reached great heights.
– You have reached great heights. We don’t even know where to go. Don’t worry. I have a 4 acre plot. It’s empty. Why don’t you do
your business there? We’ll need at least 2
lakhs for that right? Yes son. – If you can provide that as well..
– Son I can only help you so much. What is your decision? What bro? Okay? Yes. – Partner?
– Yes? We never worked as employees. Now we’re entrepreneurs. We need to hire employees. True partner. I’ll place an ad tomorrow. Who are these new
entrepreneurs in Madurai? It’s the grandson of Ayangal. Rich people. Money flows from abroad,
hence the new venture. 200 rupees form for 20,000 pay and
300 rupees form for 30,000 pay. Stay in line, fill
the forms and leave. – This is their company?
– This will get us nowhere, let’s leave. Hello – One minute..
– One minute girls.. It’s our company, why don’t
you take the interview? It’s obviously useless
when you’re the owner. – Look at your disgusting self..
– Excuse me? You doubt your own beauty. Is this what we get for considering
you beautiful and loving you? I don’t even feel like teasing you. I feel like spitting at you. Please.. You? You’re too late. Why are they scolding us? – They think we’d change.
– Funny girls. We’re now in Mangalyan city
which is very close to Madurai. – It says district of Dindugal sir.
– I’ll thrash you. – Shut up.
– 300 kms from here there’s a college. There’s a school 200 kms away and there’s
a hospital for emergency 150 kms away. There is no water scarcity here. – We don’t understand what you’re saying.
– You don’t right? Everyone check out the blueprint. Seems like there’s a police
vehicle in the graphics. They’re the real police. Why are they here? You’re trying to occupy
temple property.. ..and allot plots here? Look bro they’re here with
a reason to get a cut. Temple property? This
is our brother’s land. Is your brother the
man in the jeep? Greetings son! How do you do? – Him?
– They thrashed me. Damn criminal! So you are Rajayogyam? You’re Malligaraj
teacher’s son right? You’re grandfather has been
very generous to all of us. How could you do this? I’m letting you go for
your grandfather. Don’t mingle with him again. Evacuate immediately. – Greetings sir.
– Greetings. – Sir sent us.
– Sir? – Ezhra Mooku sir. He asked for 1 rupee.
– 1 rupee? I’m already pissed,
please leave. Sir, I won’t leave
without the money. – I’ll make sure I thrash you.
– Bro – It’s just a rupee, give him.
– Show me your hand. – Not this, I want the big one.
– They don’t make it anymore idiot. You think this is funny? We’re not asking for 1
rupee, we need 1 lakh. – Give it. – 1 lakh?
– How dare you ask for money? Get out! Hold me! – Don’t! – Thrash them!
– Get out! Your Mooka sir will
also get beaten up! – How many of you went?
– Two of us. – Four of you go.
– Okay. Don’t ask for money.
Bring down the office. Hey! Hey! Stop it! No don’t wait. – Let me go grandpa.
– No, listen to me. – They’re breaking everything!
– Let it be, let it go. – Get lost you!!
– Hey, look – I’m telling you right?
– What got into you grandpa? I thought you’d beat them up. But you’re stopping me. I didn’t want to
see any violence ..that’s why my kids
are settled abroad. You must also settle
down like that. That’s what is important. Our family doesn’t need violence. So? We need to turn a blind
eye no matter what they do? No. Let us go to the police. – Police station?
– You listen to me now. Greetings sir, how do you do? Leave that. Ayangal and his grandson have
raised a complaint against you. – They did? – Since there are
already 4-5 cases against you The SI wants to make this the
6th case and arrest you. You must be in the
station by 5pm. That’s all. Oh god! You idiots! Useless idiots! I told you to destroy
K.M Infotech, not R.M! They’re always like
this, useless. Fit to be cows! Why are you here now? We’ve filed a case, I’ll see
you in the station. Get out! Why do we need all that?
Let us talk it out. It’s the inspector. Hello, sir No sir, there’s no problem. I’m talking to him right now. No need for an FIR,
we’ll talk it out. Yes sir. Here, talk to him. Here. – Why should I talk to him?
– Just do it. It will solve the problem.
Just a word. – Just tell him we’re talking.
– Sir? Mooka is here. – Yes sir, we’re talking. He..
– That’s all son. – Hey!
– That’s all sir, it’s done. We’ll talk it out and I’ll be there. Okay sir. That’s all son, it’s done. I’ll pay for the damages. It would be around
1 lakh I suppose. Get the money. – Here. Take it.
– I don’t need your money. I insist that you take it. Sir, we don’t need
violence amongst us. I myself won’t take it,
how will my grandpa.. I didn’t take it. He placed it in
my hand and left. We cannot drop money down. Then fine, I’ll keep it. – What are you looking at?
– When you can joke, why do you need me? You made me give 1 lakh. I’ll make sure you’ll
see a lot of trouble. Let’s go. Bro, what do you remember
when you see this? On the 60th day, you’ll
be driving an Audi! On the 61st day, the whole
town will see your growth. Looks like he was right. We need to meet that guy. You’re predicting using the feet? – We’ll predict using your nose.
– Break it! Wait! Finally, there’s blood. You beat me up right? Let’s go have a drink. – Aren’t you drinking?
– I’ll kill you. I’m asking for an idea to
get somewhere in life. In order to do that why don’t you get married? – What?
– I’m not being an astrologer now. I’m telling you as a brother. People have reached great
heights post marriage. You should get married. You’ll get settled. I was wondering how he
hadn’t asked for it yet. If you need to get married, you
need to get settled first. Where do I get settled? Did you settle and then marry? You got your job only
after you married mom. Only then you started
dressing like this. I didn’t tell him,
don’t look at me. Do you know what
your uncle said? Who? – Neelagandan.
– I forgot, you tell me. You’re worthless, you’re useless.. You do nothing, what use
will it be to marry you? Rajini Muruga, sit here. I think your dad has a point. It’s just, if you need
a respectful life we need to work, right? I’ll give you an idea. I’ve been trying to sell this house and
split the property but there are no buyers. You somehow sell this house. If you sell it, your share ..my share ..his share. You’ll give it right? Why not? I’ll give his
brother’s share too. – Totally 4 shares.
– Okay. I’ll try to sell this house. The value of this
property is 30 crores. If all the 16 people sign the
papers, I’ll give a single cheque. This is not an issue, I’ll get
all the signatures in 2 days. What do you say bro? – My commission?
– Sure. Then okay. Fine. What happened? – Only my balance got wasted.
– What are they saying? They don’t wish
to come to India. Why did you make them study? Why did you send them abroad? If they were here, they
would come home any time. The aunt in London says our
city is a dust filled place. She has dust allergy it seems. She should have
married someone here. Your kids will never come. I thought I’ll sell this
house and get settled. Looks like it won’t happen. Why are you worried? I’m there. They’ll come. Ayangal! Ayangal! I guess he’s dead. I thought I’ll die
before he did. He beat me to it. Will the funeral be grand
or will you just dump him? Old man This is a huge loss. You just watch. – It will be like a festival.
– Note it down. The drums. The speakers. Artists. Everyone must be here
in half an hour. Brother! We’re going to the cemetery,
all relatives please come. Brother is almost here. Let’s wait for a bit. My older son is yet to come. He needs to see his face. It’s getting late, tell him
to get there directly. Hey! I’m still here. Move, move it. Give that to me. Why are you in a hurry? You didn’t inform me and you’re
about to go on a procession? Who are you? Disturbing a funeral? – Get out. – I’m not here for
the sake of it, unlike you. I’m his grandson. I’m his grandson who will
fulfill all funeral rights. A grandson unknown to us? – Are you here for trouble?
– No. I’m here to take my
share of the property. He slept with my grandma,
I’m his grandson as well. Give my share and go ahead
with all funeral activities – ..take the body and what not.
– Hey! – Tell me.
– This is about the other day. Leave now. – You’ll feel bad.
– Oh it’s you. Why? Do you want me to show you? Wait. Ezhra, this is a big family. All of them have come from
abroad for this funeral. Stop creating a problem
and let them proceed. – I cannot.
– How can we know you’re his grandson? I cannot bring my
dead grandma for it. He was the only proof,
wake him up and find out. I’m listening. Who is whose grandson? Sinners! Who is whose grandson? Grandson it seems. I’m dead right? Why
couldn’t you question him? At least you could have. Yes, one of you could
have questioned him. – Yes.
– Just gazing around. – Why?
– First remove that! Hey! The old lady is fainting. – Hold her.
– She was almost gone. – Come here.
– I got you. What absurdity? You’re a nobody who lives
off other people’s money. You’re my grandson? Tell me. Get lost. – Dispose this fellow.
– I’ll take care. I already told you. I told you, you’d feel bad. You idiot, take him. – Ask him to leave.
– They’ll beat me if I do. Mr. Mookan, will you leave or..? Ezhra Mooka, you spoke ill
of your grandma for money! Get lost! Instead of doing this,
you can beg somewhere. What’s with the look? Leave
before a lady insults you. You murderer! I had a
different opinion about you. But you’re so cheap. You were born in
such a good family. But you’ve insulted
your grandma. Get lost, before I spit on you. – Hey!
– Don’t. Sir, get going. Before you are insulted any further. Get better tyres. Weld a rod in here. They’d come only for my funeral. Why don’t you die then? Pretend like you did. – They’ll come and we can sell the house.
– Amazing! Amazing! No matter what, they’ll
definitely come for a funeral. Yes old man, just cooperate
for your funeral. All of you sit down. Samantha you as well. Hey, come here. – What? – Only if these old
women cry will it be authentic. Shut up. If they touch him and
it tickles, he’d laugh. – My throat feels dry, get me a Pepsi.
– Pepsi? Looks like you’d ask for a girl. – Can’t do that.
– I’ll get up. Don’t take such a decision. Damn, the old man is irritating. Something is fishy,
I wonder what. Here, drink grandpa. No one has had Pepsi like this.
Enough grandpa. We need some too. Grandpa! All girls. They’re playing a
movie, go watch. Go. Samantha go, come
only if we call you. Thank god, I need to
use the restroom. – Old man!
– Always flashing your thighs! – It’s coming. – Where is the washroom?
– Make way. – He’s singing?
– Here, hold it. Go inside and finish it. – Oh god he’s here.
– The cockroach is here. Why are you standing here,
when the body is inside? The body has an important work. You leave. Something is fishy. – But I don’t know what.
– You don’t right? Get lost. – What? – He isn’t dead.
– I know. Wow. – Fine now?
– This is dignity. Is this your dignity? – It’s stupidity.
– Don’t scold him. The mistake is mine. I wanted to split the
property while I was alive. So? You’ll do this? What do I do? If I die, you’d come visit. How would I visit you all? Can you survive a day
without seeing your kids? That’s how it is for me. Will I not wish to see my kids? For Diwali, pongal and other festivals. I invited you on many occasions. None of you came to visit me. In order to help you all succeed ..I worked hard. But you all left me alone ..and went to different
corners of the world. Both my soul and this
house’s are one. But why do you think I
still wanted to sell it? For that guy. He keeps coming to grandpa ..and takes care of me. He takes care of
me for all of you. What is your name? I’m your great grandfather. I’ve never seen you. Tell me your name. Grandpa, he doesn’t know Tamil. You haven’t even
taught them Tamil. How would you have
told them about me? The registration is on Monday. Everyone be present, sign it ..and take your shares. You don’t have to
come for my funeral. Don’t grandpa, why are
you forcing them? – Let them leave.
– You don’t speak. Are you trying to be
sentimental as well? How can I when you’d laugh? Look, we’ll be there
on Monday and sign it. Very good, I appreciate it. We can’t bear the mosquitoes
and stay in this house. We can stay only in hotels.
Only star hotels. All the expenses will be your’s. As long as my brother’s money
is there I don’t care. So far you’ve wasted 4
lakhs that I’ve sent you. I can’t give you
anymore, get lost. – Is money important or your brother?
– Money. Relations gradually break
away as time flies by…. In the land of downtrodden
dreams are prohibited. When a sibling deceives,
there will be a friend. – Where are you bro? – I’m handling
accounts for my dad’s festival. Very good, I’ll be
there in 5 minutes. Why hasn’t he stolen yet?
Has he changed? Hey What is it? No uncle, you remember the
festival you had for your son? What will it be this time? Reunion of family Festival. – Amazing, that’s the way.
– Sad. – Teacher’s son.
– What is it? Why are you placing money
underneath your legs? – Put it back.
– Under my legs? Me? What is this bro? You got caught bro. Why are you always trying
to brand me a thief? He has evidence. I knew this would happen, that’s
why I put up CCTV cameras. Give me all the money you took.
Give it. – Give the money. – Here.
– Give it. – How much is there?
– Including what we took, 5,10, 000. – How much in the book?
– 5,10,000. – How is it correct now?
– Brilliant. – Ask him.
– He won’t give it now. – I said ask him.
– Uncle I mean, dad. – I need 5 lakhs urgently. -5 lakhs?
– Uncle In 3 days my house will be
sold and he’ll get 30 lakhs. If you give us this 5
lakhs you’ll get 30. Yes dad. Can I trust them? Why are you thinking? Is losing 5
lakhs important or gaining 30? I’m losing 5 lakhs? – I’m asking if 5 lakhs is important or 30.
– Obviously 30. – Give it.
– Then this is important for us. – Done?
– Double done. This is Paechi’s house. Sir Sir Isn’t there anyone here? Old lady? Welcome. – Are you fine?
– Yes, I’m good. – Who are you?
– There’s nobody in the field. It’s been 5 years since
the old man died. My son isn’t well. Only this old lady
is doing the work. – Who are you? – Do you know Ayangal?
– Ayangal? He’s a very good man,
he’s like my brother. His property isn’t just a little. All these lands you see are his. He sold everything
and went to Madurai. – Do you have his photo?
– Yes. – Get it.
– Sure. – Show me.
– Here. – Who is this?
– That’s me. – And this?
– That’s a friend. We were working in the fields Foreigners took it when they
were going to Kodaikanal. – What is this metal?
– It’s a will. Ayangal brother
gave it for free. – I can’t see anything.
– You can’t normally. – I’ll give you a dash of lime.
– Give it. Only then can you see it. Owned by the Ayangal family. – Old lady.
– What is it? – I need this photo.
– Keep it son. – I need this will too.
– I can’t give you that. I’ll pay you for it. We cannot take money to heaven. – This is more useful.
– I need it. – No. – I need it.
– I can’t give it son. – Sir
– This old lady won’t give you Do we take care of her? Alright, bring me
some water to drink. Sure, I’ll bring some. I’ll bring it. Where is he? Oh god! He’s taking my will!
Hey! You cheat! Is this how you go
around stealing things? Good morning sir. – Thank you.
– It’s okay. Welcome sir. What do you need? We need to book a lot of rooms. Wait for a minute, the assistant
manager will be here. – Who is that?
– Who is it? Oh god, bro I feel like I’m seeing
my girl everywhere. Remove your glasses,
it is indeed her. – Welcome sir.
– Hello. – May I help you?
– Tamil. – Speak in Tamil.
– Sorry, I can’t understand your language. What? You don’t
understand my Tamil? You don’t understand my Tamil
in the city of Madurai? Great Tamil, Pure Tamil, Sweet Tamil – Kongu Tamil, Konar Tamil
– What happened? Madras Tamil, Madurai Tamil,
Tirunelveli Tamil, Tanjore Tamil My teacher’s daughter’s Tamil You live in the land of Tamil And if you don’t
understand my Tamil. It’s a shame! It’s a crime! Call the owner. – Call the owner.
– Call taxi! – I meant the owner!
– Where’s the owner? – Sir! – What do you need?
– Bro? – Pomegranate juice. Two of that without ice. I’m the general manager
of this hotel. – You don’t look like one!
– I say get out! Who should get out?
We are customers. – We want rooms and you’re insulting us.
– I’ll try some English too. Please help me! Please help me! – I did it.
– Sir They’re deliberately
causing trouble. Check them, they won’t
even have 10 rupees. Who..? Bro Will this be enough? Or do you need more? Take it. Mr. Rajini Murugan? – Yeah right.
– Mr. Thothathree? I don’t have time. See, they’re very
important customers. You must take care. Sister, this is Karthiga Devi. N. Karthiga Devi The initial. – How is she?
– Nice. – Name and address?
– Don’t you know? – Do you have an id?
– What is that? – Do you have a family card?
– How could you hurry before marriage? All that is for later, there’s
a lot to see before that. Pose. Just a minute. Now check this out. – Remove your glass!
– Remove your glass! – She’s said it.
– I meant you. She meant you. Yes or no? – Get lost.
– Done. You’re showing off too much. All of you take a shower today,
we’re going to the bride’s house. You will have to say yes there. – I’ll poke you.
– Done? You as well? – Annamalai
– What dad? – Close the door. – Okay.
– Let’s go. You’re closing the door? Just wait. – Why are they silent?
– Neelaganda? Neelaganda! – How are you?
– Who asked you to come inside? – Out! Get out!
– Patience. We just came. Son, spread the sheet. Properly. Sit down. He won’t give us
tea, go prepare it. Make it for him as
well, he’ll get angry. Why are you blinking? We’re here to seek alliance. Call your daughter. What brother? The kids have grown up. Are you still thinking about that? I can’t stand the
sight of your son. But we all like your daughter. Go, ask my
daughter-in-law to come. She’s my daughter! Whatever, tell her to come. – Is it fine if she says no?
– Ask her to. Karthiga! That is my daughter-in-law. Karthiga you tell me,
do you like my son? Don’t worry about your
dad, you can tell us. Forgive me. I won’t do anything that
dad won’t approve of. Not only that. Your son… I don’t like him either. Look, how he has bought her up! Did you hear that? Get up! Everyone! He’s here for alliance! What brother, you brought
us without making sure. Hey, take the plate and leave. First, his son tortured
us with his shop. And now his father. Don’t they have any other work? Hey! You don’t speak! Go inside. We told them we won’t
give them our daughter. Why are they coming home then? Don’t they have any sense? We’ll have a lot of
troubles between us. We’ll fight now and argue later. No matter what, he’s my friend. You must not come between us. Get lost! I said Get lost! Hey look at that. Bro, someone’s driving rash. Someone’s driving drunk. Nice driving. Who is it that bumped into us? It wasn’t us, you bumped into us. Listen you beard face! – Why are you traveling as a group?
– We play at funerals. – We’re returning from one.
– That’s perfect. This is also a
funeral, sing a song. Funeral? Where is the body? It will be here. In 5 minutes. – Hey, come out!
– Come out I say! Show yourself! – It’s my uncle!
– Kick him! What does your name
Neelaganden mean? – Tell me?
– Exactly. Does it mean snake? Or highway to hell? Tell me! – Nonsense.
– Come out Neelaganda…. If my friend gets inside
you’ll be done for. Wow! If you don’t come
out even after this ..we’ll wait here
until you come out. Open the door! – What is it?
– Greetings! – Do you’ve any problem?
– Indeed I’ve a problem. Do you know what
everyone is asking? Murugan is your name. But
is Rajini your title? – Reaction?
– Why are you here. Get inside. You gave me this name. But you’re
not giving me your daughter! – You guys are here?
– Please come sir. – Sweet stomach.
– Take your hands off me. I wanted to call you myself. Why did you take off in the
rickshaw outside the wine shop? Is that a problem? Someone stole my heart here … I beg you for justice! Since I was 5 ..when I was too young.
Every word, every minute.. he called me son-in-law. – You invoked love in my heart and
have made me stand here like this. – Son. Even your father used to
call her daughter-in-law. Is she causing trouble like this? – Isn’t she behaving herself?
– She is indeed. Women always do so… but us? We’re idiots. – We’re always idiots.
– Dad. Why are you talking to him?
Go inside. Come dear, my mom’s
daughter-in-law. What do you think of yourself? You’ll let us get carried away ..but now you give reasons
that your dad doesn’t like me. I won’t let go. I want justice! You got drunk and
you’re causing trouble? Do people drink juice
and cause trouble? You’d better leave. Or I’ll call the police. – Police? – Who am I then?
– Sir, run. Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? A devil in disguise With all her tricks Is driving me crazy Her smile was tender,
her drama even better She obeys her dad Yet tears me apart With her ego she
leaves me hanging With those thoughts,
here I am drinking Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? She was happy when I
gifted her bangles. She jumped with joy, when
I gifted her anklets. I gifted her a dress but she
slowly started moving away. Now when I seek for marriage,
she leads me to my coffin. She makes herself look so good My attempts to
admire, were futile And now she has
made me unstable. She put the arrow right
through my heart Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? She threw tantrums
for silly things She tried harder when I refused Like nails now, my
love she disposes She flees from me now,
like I was glass, breaking. I can’t find the key
to her heart’s safe. She washed me away,
like dirt in her vessels. Finally only the memories
remains for me to cherish. The wounds they cause, they remain… Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Oh my dear. Isn’t
this totally unfair? Will you be paying us
by cash or cheque? It’s all the same. What are you people doing
in an empty house? Empty house? Remove
your shades first. The house owner is outside and
you’re here without his permission. Who is that? Hey, come here. This guy is here. Move it. Who is here to buy my house? – Me.
– You didn’t know? I need to sign as well
for it to be authentic. It’s true that we’re
selling this. But not to you. – Don’t you have any other work?
– Young one. Don’t talk to me like that. I’m your brother, your blood. Who is family? I’ll break your teeth
if you say so. I thought we don’t need
violence but you’re a fraud! You deceived everyone pretending
to be dead, you’re the fraud. He says I am. Grandpa..
Hey! How dare you speak like that? I’ll slit your throat. Get lost. – Whatever.
– What is this? Why are you causing
trouble repeatedly? What you got the other
day isn’t enough? He’s being patient and
you’re raising your voice. Is seeking justice a mistake? You couldn’t get
yourself proper footwear ..and wore this. And you’re seeking justice? You call yourself grandson,
how do we believe it? – Do you have proof?
– Why would I come without one? Meet me at the court
or with the police. Or call for a meeting among elders.
I can’t show it here. Hey you, come here. – This house is fishy. Leave.
– Fishy? There’s nothing wrong with it. I’m telling you there’s
something fishy, leave now! Son I checked your documents. There’s something wrong. Take care of your problems,
we’ll discuss later. Sir, there’s no
problem, please wait. How dare you place a board here? – How dare you?
– Stop it! Why you! I’m standing here. You’re pushing me?
Can you beat me? Try me. I said try me. Brother, let’s go. He cannot sell this
place when we’re there. Go. I said go. Let him be, he cannot do anything.
We can take care. Grandpa, why are you worried? I pretended for our good. He called me a fraud. Pay heed only to a good man. He’s a loafer, don’t
let him bother you. He’s deliberately
messing with us. We’ll see who’s better. No. We don’t need to fight. We’ll take care of
him through law. – File a case in the court.
– A court case? A verdict will arrive
in 10-15 years. When do I settle and marry? Does he think only
he knows people? Uncle, I wanted to tell
you the other day. I wasn’t able to. The only person Ezhra
Mooka will listen to ..is Thanga Pandi. Muthu Raja’s son-in-law. He’s your uncle. – We’ll meet Thanga Pandi..
– Bro.. Give me my 5 lakhs,
I’ll go home. There’s such a big problem
and you want your 5 lakhs? We’ll meet Thanga Pandi,
we’ll settle this right now. – Done? – No.
– Then it’s done. He’s a nobody. You should confront him with
someone and take care of him. Who wants to go to the court?
I’ll talk to him. Ezhra Mooka It’s Thanga Pandi. Okay. Alright. Son, day after tomorrow He has agreed to appear in the
Panchayat, we’ll settle it there. Panchayat? Instead of going to the
court you can do this. If we get a written consent
from him, where can he go? You do this. Get people
to speak for you. Get people who can speak well. I’ll also get some people. What do you say? Okay uncle. We’ll do that. Son. – Do you want a drink?
– No. – Yes. – We don’t drink.
– Okay son. – Go.
– Okay. You’re wasting your
drink you senseless.. Bro – Do you recognize him?
– Yes, the female footwear. Why are you guys staring? Are you going to beat me?
Try me. – Try me!
– Here.. Let me go. Fine, beat me up. Go on, why’d you stop? It’s not enough. We’re bored. I came to speak for him,
I should be thrashed. Is he human? He asked us to come
promising us 1000 per head. He gave us only 300 rupees. Him? Bro, he hasn’t changed a bit. – Do we bring him to our side?
– Just say yes. I’ll join you. Brother is wise, he said yes. The liquor bottle broke
in the midst of this. If you could get me a small.. You’ve decided to help us.
Why just one small? The bottle itself looks so good. The liquor is even better. The village session is near the
temple day after tomorrow. He’s a joke, don’t worry.
Justice is on our side. A lot of people are looking to
attend these court sessions. We’ll get them.
You keep this inside. Keep it, we’ll drink later.
Let’s go. How is the male footwear? It will be a little
difficult, adjust. It’s great. All that is fine. Where
is the guy’s house? There, that’s his house. How is the guy?
Does he speak well? If he was educated, he’d
be the high court judge. Sir, sir.. – What the?
– What is it? There’s a panchayat
session near the temple. – Come help us out.
– Sorry. Ezhra Mooka’s men just came
and gave 1000 rupees advance. – I’m using that only..
– Let go of that 1000 I’ll get you 2000 rupees. I don’t change my words
after I take someone’s money. Leave. We’ll meet there. I guess we missed
a good speaker. – What is this?
– Let him go he’s fit for nothing. – Someone else..
– Brother.. Look. Get us the right person. Or you’ll faint from our words. Oh son, let him go. There are thousands like
him, I’ll take you. Come. Greetings sir. Greetings. What brings you here? There’s a panchayat
session day after tomorrow. It’s an ownership problem. You need to come
speak on our side. Sure. Get the phone. Let’s
check on the opposition. How are you guys
coming to the session? Oh. Okay. Okay. I’ll take care. Son, according to the info we got,
they’re going to use weapons. Do we also use any? No weapons. My grandpa
won’t like it. – Non-violence is best. – Yes.
– Alright. We’ll prepare something else. Also, give 30,000 to my
wife for the three of us. 30,000? Why are you surprised? My husband isn’t just anyone ..to be available so easily. He’s an important man. Why don’t we give the guys
the money and get her? – Why is your taste like this?
– For the court session. – She speaks well.
– Sons If the three of us start talking.. ..it won’t be just words,
it’s like fire ablaze. – Let it blaze there.
– We’ll meet you there. – Welcome. – Greetings.
– Go inside. – Greetings.
– Go inside. Our side is here. Where are they? Call
them and ask them. Looks like a dance
troupe is here. Not a dance troupe. It’s the other’s. Hail Rajini Murugan! I don’t want politics. No? Okay.
Thatput Thangavel! – Hail him!
– Who? – Who is that?
– You don’t know? It’s me. It’s not a place for fun. Greetings everyone. Why have you come
like it’s a wedding? This is a panchayat Let it be. We’ll need it after the win. – You stand aside.
– Bro go hit him. They have no fear for us. Everyone is here. Take a quick decision ..and get home before it rains. Banana. It’s blazing hot and you
think it’s gonna rain? They brought umbrellas because
they knew it would rain. Hey stop talking that way. I’ll come up.. – ..and thrash you.
– Yeah right you will. You’re gonna come up
and beat me it seems. Greetings sir. Greetings. Thangapandi I agreed to this for you, you
must not side with them. Look, I won’t side with anyone.
Why are you scared? You’re suddenly saying
you’re his grandson. How? Everyone is here. Do explain. Hey, get that photo. Take a look. The one here is Paechi, my grandma. This is my grandpa Ayangal. Show everyone. This is a photo
they took 50 years ago. He dumped her. She gave birth to
my dad and died. – He left me.
– True. – True. – Correct.
– Ask him if he doesn’t know her. – Hey, she’s like my sister.
– Sister or not. You know her right? Like Ezhra Mooka says ..he has slept with her. I know your daughter too, does
that mean I slept with her? Watch your tongue. – I’ll break your teeth!
– Whatever fake teeth. – Who did you call..?
– There it is. False teeth! False teeth! Why would I want to speak for
such petty people’s issue! It’s not like if he leaves the court
proceedings will come to a stand still! – Showing off?
– Yes, what will you do? Do this somewhere else
or I’ll thrash you.. – You’re always troubling for no reason.
– Try me. He’s my friend! – Yes! – He gave me 5 lakhs
for free when I needed it! I’ll catch you alone someday. Do what you can. – Who are you messing with?
– Why are you screaming? – He paid you to come here?
– Did I blabber? Rajini Muruga – Come here.
– Go son. This won’t do. This can’t
be taken as proof. People photoshop pictures as
though they’re in another planet. But you’ve done a
great job with it. Hey, what’s with you? Yesterday you were with
me and now you’re there? Whatever it is, justice
is on their side. You’ve neglected a 50
year old photograph. This is a will on
metal, 150 years old. He gave it to my grandma. Deny this if you can. Can you? You, wake up. Deny it if you can. I’m saying this to everyone. No matter what he shows. He isn’t my grandson. We are related in no way. – This is the truth! I swear!
– You swear? What do you mean you swear? You want to swear? By the power of God! If you’re honest and your words are true. Swear on this piece
of cloth if you can. Why won’t you? No man can do it. Neither can I. – Godman try it.
– No. Even the godman can’t. Shall we do it? – Youngsters not allowed.
– Then fine. You must have gone somewhere and
it might have just happened. Now it’s here in the
form of a grandson. All this happens everywhere. It was perfectly fine
during old times. Take my godfather for example,
he had 4 wives and 7 mistresses. I knew only last week that I was
from one of the mistresses. He speaks like he’s royal blood. – Rascal.
– There are so many who are like this. You’re considering this and
having a panchayat session? He’s not asking the entire
property, he only wants a share. You’d better settle his
share and get home. Everyone has a lot of work. I
have to go for the next work. I’ve got 20 missed
calls already. I can’t be here all day. Move it! They’re here
to speak it seems. Bro, ask those three to speak. Hey! Say something now at least. We’re waiting for a good point. The session is about to get
over and you need a point? Say something! From what we’ve heard, it looks
like Ezhra Mooka is right. Thanga Pandi, what do you say? Yes it looks like
according to what we.. Son, can you whistle? Are you kidding? The verdict is going in their favour
and you’re asking me to whistle? It’s for a reason, do it. 1 share won’t be too
much in 30 crores. According to this session.. An ox! Grandpa this isn’t allowed. – You leave.
– Get him in the car. – Run!
– You spoiled the session! Just wait and see! Oh god my dress! It’s about to kill me, catch it! Old man, you’re on top as well? You said there will be rain. – You forgot the ox.
– Can’t tell you everything. I’ve seen many sessions like this. You dared to kill! – Give me my money.
– It’s been spent. – These are your weapons?
– Yes. Look how we disbanded
the session. Even if we don’t win,
we must not lose. It’s no time to speak, run. The ox is coming for
you, save yourself. What is this? You didn’t want this violence. Isn’t
that why you got us settled abroad? Then why all this? If he says he’s your grandson,
go to the police or the court. Uncle, don’t get tensed. I told him not to go to
the police or the court. You just shut up
and hold on, okay? You just want us to sign
and you’ll sell the house. Right? Here’s the power of attorney. We’ve all signed. You sell
this house or do anything. Please leave us. We’re going. Go. Everyone. Even if you go it won’t
make any difference. Everyone around here respects this man. Someone has insulted him and
says this house is his. You couldn’t question him ..and you want to leave. Leave. You want us to
keep the property? Who wants it? I’ll start a juice shop or a fruit shop or a cycle shop and survive. Grandpa wanted to see
you, and he did. Everyone get out. I’ll take care of all of this. – Muruga.
– Hey wait. Rajini Muruga where
are you going? Ashok come fast. My granddaughter has matured. I’ll do all the necessary
customs and then you can leave. Arivu get the calendar. We’ll start the
rituals in 3 days. On the 7th day it will be done. Everyone has to stay and help us.
This is my wish. What’s going on? I think we’ll have to
stay for another week. – Okay.
– Why did you leave? – Get home.
– I just spoke rudely. They’d insult me if
I come immediately. I’ll be there for dinner. Thirusala has matured. We have to renovate
the house, right? You said you don’t like me.
Get out. How dare you lay your hands
on me in front of everybody! Who will take my hand
in marriage now? – So?
– You must marry me. No, I won’t Why? I’m in love with someone else. – With me right?
– Yeah right. – A foreigner.
– A foreigner? – Who is that?
– There. A modern girl. Andrea. You love her ..does she? People don’t date without
loving each other. Tell her to say it in front
of me and I’ll leave. Why should she? Get lost. Call her. – Hi guys.
– Hi Andrea. Yes? Did you call me? – Yeah I wanted to say something nice.
– Is it? How do I say it? Actually. Basically. Physically.. Chappatikali.. Pothakali.. Kathakali… You haven’t even
asked her out yet? I already did all that. Watch. Andrea. I love you. No. – I’m sorry.
– Why sorry? Because I’m dark? No no, dark skin is
not the problem bro. I already love someone. – Already love..?
– Yeah. Who? – Australian? Or American?
– No. He’s from Madurai. – Madurai?
– Yes. See? It’s my boyfriend there. – Hi darling.
– Hi darling. – Happy birthday.
– Thank you. – Cut the cake baby.
– It looks so nice. Happy birthday to you!! Open the mouth. – I can’t take this.
– Please open the mouth. Happy birthday. How dare you! Go! Who is it? Hi dude. What brings you here? Good question. Andrea! Oh that bro? She was mesmerized by me. One day grandpa asked for water. – What?
– Yes. This happened that day. Can you please help me? Can you tie this saree for me? I don’t know what to do. I got lucky with this girl?! Oh no, I feel shy. Oh dear, who can see the
blooming love inside. I feel your presence
even after you had left. I swear that I was just waiting for
some girl to come into my life. But I never expected
to get such a girl. All credit goes to my Lord ..Jesus. You mean Jesus? Yes. My name is Albert Einstein. – That’s the name of a scientist.
– It’s my name now. Oh my God! Look at this kid! The entire family
is in the mood. – Wait.
– What? What is this? Can’t you see? It’s love. You’re jumping at
it at this age? Why not? You take my sister.
I’ll take her. Just because I’m a VIP
now in Madurai.. ..you thought you could
give your sister to me? It’s not like you own flights and
ships and you own an IPL team. You’re still a loafer. How dare you? This girl
isn’t for you, get lost. You disrespected me as well. My
sister isn’t for you. Get lost. – Thank god. That could’ve been worse.
– Annamalai. Control yourself…. or else you’ll get judged! Composure! Fruits? I don’t want anything.
Let me go. Get lost. Behave yourself. What does sir want? Hello? I’ve my eyes set on you. You are the one for me This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. I exist for you I’m afloat somehow I feel dizzy I’m broken, take a look my love I’ve my eyes set on you. I’m rightfully yours. This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. I exist for you I’m afloat somehow I feel dizzy I’m broken, take a look my love You shy away from cuddles You cuddle as I beg Why pretend? You shy away from cuddles You beg as I cuddle Thoughts of you all day! Of words unsaid You have me wander You deprave me of desire And have me craving All I need now is consent I’ve my eyes set on you. I’m rightfully yours. This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. You gel when you shouldn’t You don’t when you should Crazy fellow… You don’t gel when you should You do when you shouldn’t Come my princess Scream not and be tender I’ll take you as you are Love me forever…. and I’ll dance to your tune. I’m a woman of desire I’m your’s I’ve my eyes set on you. You’re the one for me This girl, right here,
is your better half. Without you this
soul has no meaning. I exist for you I’m afloat somehow I feel dizzy I’m broken, take a look my love Get lost. Stop right there. Stop it. Nayaga stop it. – I’ll blow you away.
– What grandpa? I’m here for the function
with all these presents. Instead of welcoming
me, you’ve stopped me. Welcome, the one who
insulted your grandma. You’ve said it yourself.
You’re a gentleman. How do you speak so cheaply? Everyone listen! People from Madurai
regard dignity highly. But no matter what, they’d
never give up customs. This is a family function… So let me do my part of
the customs.Now move. – Stop right there.
-Watch out. Stop it with your customs! You stink-face. Uncle just because you can,
don’t say such things. – Respect me.
– Why do you need any? You’re a nobody and
you expect respect? – Get him and kill him.
– Get out everyone. Get lost! I said get lost! Hey brother! Give that. Just because you got some
people and cause trouble We won’t give you the share. You won’t get anything until I’m alive. Young one This house is our’s. My grandpa’s. Just because you
disbanded the verdict .. I won’t go away. I have all the rights
that you have. You have 3 days. Take
a good decision. Or I’ll host the house
warming on the 4th day. – Go.
– I’ll be back. Go inside and play. Get down! Get down! – Careful.
– Somebody save them. Move it. Remove everything. Lift the kid. Lift him. Get him out. Careful. He’s unconscious. Lift him. Call the ambulance. Karthiga It’s getting late, you leave. Your parents will look for you. It’s okay aunty, I’ll
be here for some time. You start dear. Leave dear. Oh God he’s here! Dad! – Who is it?
– Neelagandan Aunty Dad is here. He’s a hot head, he’ll beat her. – Hide her there.
– Come here. – Shall I sit here?
– Come here. Hey! Do you have brains?
Are you senseless? So much has happened but you never told me. Should I hear from a third person? Aren’t we there? Are we dead? What is he trying to say? You ask for alliance! You get drunk and cause trouble! You can’t ask for help?
Egoistic people. Who is that Ezhra Mookan? He thinks only he can
create problems? I’m a lawyer. – I can do more!
– Neelaganda He is like that. He’ll walk naked for 50 bucks. If we fight in the
dirt, we get dirty. So? We have to turn a blind eye? Let us see who’s better. – Hey, come.
– Me? – He hit me.
– Yes, you. Ask him to come as well. I asked if it was
me and he hit me. Can’t he call me by himself? Egoist! Crazy family! Pandian where are you? Liste
I need to talk to you. It’s been only a
week since she died. Feels like it was yesterday. She would keep talking
about Ayangal. I’m taking care of him as well. What do we do now? The
only evidence is gone. Give it to everyone. Neelaganda, come. There’s no time for a court case.
We’ll talk to uncle. You’re a lawyer,
go to the court. There’s a Panchayat before that. Not only that. This case will keep dragging. It will take around 10-15
years for the verdict. If we can make him
give a written consent -..he can’t go to the court.
– Alright. You’re the one who disbanded
the verdict with the ox right? – Yes.
– We cannot do it for you. Try somewhere else. They’ll be better for you. We don’t know anyone else, and
we don’t know how they are. – Why don’t you help us?
– No, we can’t. Why not? Is it that big a deal? No once can do us nothing! Look. There’s a festival going on.
After the 3rd day, we’ll do it. Now leave. Hey. If the verdict falls on your
favour what favour will you do us? Tell us what you need. – We’ll do it.
– Alright leave. We’ll leave. Call Ezhra Mooka. Finally they’re here. – Hey
– Yes? It’s going to take place
here in our town. We will win. Nothing like that. The jury is bound to justice. They stand for
truth and honesty. We’ll win. – Alright.
– I’ll leave. Karthiga! Come, let’s leave. She hasn’t eaten
properly since morning. Let her eat and come. Come by 9 ‘o clock. Okay. – Karthiga?
– Dad – Get inside.
– He’s stopping me now! Rajini Muruga Your stand is down son. Dragonflies are a sign of rain Strong winds are a
sign of thunder As the ox nodded As the boy and girl get along All those gathered Will celebrate Oh dear oh dear, don’t pep up
the love and then leave…. I’m here celebrating our love,
do you think I’ll leave? The one who holds my heart Serve me a feast All untold desires Bring them to me All unsaid words They make this song Oh dear oh dear, don’t pep up
the love and then leave…. I’m here celebrating our love,
do you think I’ll leave? Lips for a smile,
touch for desire I flush for you Even death can’t take
this desire away Them curvy hips and
youthful needs Has me drawn to you You’re my charming angel Shower me with goodness Adorn me with flowers Choose me love, make me your’s Now come dance with us. Come along with us. Come dance with us This brings us together Oh dear oh dear, don’t pep up
the love and then leave…. I’m here celebrating our love,
do you think I’ll leave? Now that’s more like my darling! Ayangal, come take the oath. I will speak the truth. Mooka, you do it. Lord, punish me if I lie. What is it Pal Raj? Why have we gathered?
What is the issue? This is Ayangal from Madurai. He’s a respectable man in
Madurai with a good family. Mooka claims to be his grandson and
asks for a share in his property. The previous verdict
was unfruitful. Now they’ve come here.
What shall we do? Mooka, you say
you’re the grandson. What proof do you have? I am the proof. Had he married my grandma
legally, I could prove it. I was born out of marriage. Where do I go for evidence? My grandma Paechi died 50 years
back giving birth to my dad. One minute. How many years did
you say it has been? 50 years. I thought you were a wise man.
You’ve lost it. It’s been only 6
days since she died. We checked the day before. Sir. She has no grandson. Only a son. He’s mentally ill. Everything is a lie. Before you checked, you
should have asked me. Where did you go? The place near Usulampatti. I’m talking about
upstate Kodikulam. He changed it. Sir my grandpa is
good at silambam. Nobody has ever beaten him. Ask him. Even MGR does silmbam. Is he your grandpa too? I knew you’d say such things. That’s why I’ve brought some of
his mates who practiced with him. Ask them. Hey, get them. Grandpa, you know silambam? The house is done for. My money? – The house itself is doubtful.
– Bro? Bring them.
Place a chair. Speak. Ayangal How are you? Do you remember me? I can’t seem to remember. That’s why I used to tell you Don’t just eat meat.. eat green vegetables too. Only then will you have
a good memory power. We used to go watch
films together. You seem to have forgotten. I did go to watch movies. Who and where are you from? Ayangal.. You ask who I am? All these years ..I had no clue what
you were up to. Mooka had to enlighten us. Do you remember having
an affair with Paechi? This is her grandson. – Something is fishy.
– He resembles you. Rajini Muruga Grandpa I don’t know them. They’re pretending. Look into it. Hey actor. I’ve seen you from somewhere. Yes, I know that voice too. And this guy. I’ve seen him too. Yes, Avanyapuram. The temple festival. The Harichandra drama. Oh King Harichandra! You guys are my fans? We’ve seen your plays
several times. The way you speak in the climax. And that song of your’s! Stop it! Did you think this is a theater? Get lost! This is why we didn’t want to do this,
you’ve showed your true colours. Who did? He has bought in
fake witnesses. – He’s confusing everyone.
– Who? Me? You both confused the witnesses. Why can’t actors be witnesses? Let me ask you all something. I’m from here and you all
know me very well.Isn’t it? You all know my father too. Has anyone seen my grandma? Does anyone know my grandpa? When I was 10, my dad and I ..came here to survive. We lived without any family. Can anyone deny this? I found out that this was my grandpa
and now everyone denies me my right! I’m not asking for his property. I want a family. I’ll listen to what
you have to say. Should I rejoin my family? Or should I stay an orphan?
You decide. You tell me. I’ll remain an orphan for
the rest of my life. A man has broke down
and is on his feet…. and why is everyone
silent about it? I think he’s saying the truth. I have another grandson. Grandpa? Yes. I have another grandson. I have another grandson,
but it isn’t him. Did you hear that? Did you all? Until yesterday he said he didn’t. Now he says he has
another grandson. Why can’t I be the
third grandson? Mooka – Come here.
– Why? – Come here.
– Why? I’m calling you, come here. I said come here! Didn’t you have questions earlier about
how well we know you and your parents? Let me say what I know about you. You and your dad we know all about you. Your father worked here. He never asked anyone for money. There’s some truth to your lies. Your dad was born out of
marriage, I don’t deny it. But your grandfather is someone else. Your relatives aren’t just
one or two, go there. Go! Go ask them! Go! We said go! Go ask them. Ayangal. You didn’t speak about it in
the previous village meet. You never explained
the will to Paechi. We know the reason for both. Will you say it or should I? I will. My first wife Poongodhai ..from the neighbouring village. Myself and her ..we loved each other. Both our families ..resented it. We were scared that
they wouldn’t let us be. So we eloped ..and got married in a temple. My family found out .. and went to fight with her’s. And a fight ensued. This violence continued. So I went to her place… For all the affected people ..I gave away my properties. That explains my will ..to Paechi. I went to meet my Poongodhai. She hugged me and cried. She asked me to promise
her something. I asked her what it was. She told me to marry the
girl that my parents chose. I was shocked and asked her why. She said, if I didn’t ..live according to my parents… ..The violence will continue between the
families. But she wasn’t worried about herself. The few months she had with
me were a lifetime for her. But ..my bloodline,
she was pregnant. Until the baby was born ..she wanted to live. Hence she wanted me to marry.
So I promised her. That grandson is
from Poongodhai. Since all these sorrows were inside me I never let you get
into any fights. Instead of causing trouble give a written consent
saying you’re not related. How can I? He says there is
another grandson. Ask him to come, I
need to see him. How dare you disobey me? Whether or not he has a
grandson is their problem. You’re not the grandson. Sign it. I said sign it! Look at you…. If you go about lying anymore, I’ll kill you myself. – Sign it and leave.
– I can’t do that. You’d better sign and leave. Sign it and leave. – Get the chair.
– Sign it. Sign it! Get lost. I hope you’ll ensure the
whole family is dead? – Come.
– Quick. – Lift him up.
– Get his leg. – Grandpa here.
– Slowly. – Careful.
– Get some water. You’ll be fine don’t worry. You should have killed them all! I wanted to do as you said. A dog came in between. – I’ll kill you!
– Ezhra Mooka! All our problems are solved. All my respect and dignity is
hanging by a thread, and the reason ..is you. Come, try me. Let me go.
Let me go grandpa. Don’t. – Run away.
– Run away? I’ll bury all of you in
this river and leave. – I said don’t!
– What will you do? What will you do? I’ve told my grandson
not to fight. But I have never asked
him to get beaten up. Come. Come. Run for your life..
For you’ll burn. Take this chance..
Or I’ll kill you! Catch your breath and run away. Don’t mess with me, mind it. All hidden anger will tear you apart. You’re just practice
for my resting limbs. Run for your life..
For you’ll burn. Take this chance..
Or I’ll kill you! Grandpa!!! Good Lord!!! When did you go up? Using the elevator. Put me down. Grandpa… You either keep eating… ..or keep thrashing. Don’t
you know anything else? Get lost. I kept myself from violence. But your mistakes won’t be pardoned. Have you craved to get beaten up? Have remedies waiting, for
your wounds will be severe. You’re the right practice for me. You’re dead if you try further. That’s enough. Let him go. It’s not like we can’t fight. We don’t want to. The blood of our forefather
warriors still runs in our veins. Don’t provoke us. You’re doing all this to get
back that 1 lakh right? Dakshan come here. Give me that 1 lakh. Here, take it. Take it. Grandpa Was that thrashing not enough? – Sir.
– Good. When have I taken any money? – Take that.
– Okay. – Listen little fellow.
– Tell me big fellow. The moment you laid
hands on an elder – everything’s over.
– So leave. I’m leaving. Get lost. Sir They gave us the money. They can’t deceive us. Our boys, they really
took it out on them. Tell me. – What is this?
– Who is that grandson? Where is he? – He will come.
– When? On the way. He’ll come only
if you read this. What? Who is that? The one who opened many
branches in America ..our hometown’s pride! The leader of The Council for
Free Spirited Youngsters. Bose Pandi! An association for
protecting the village… An association that will put it’s life
on line for the safety of others… Well that’s not our association. We are just a bunch of
mischievous children! Behold the “Happy-go-lucky
Association” Bro, you look like him. He looks like me. Hi everybody. Grandpa – Bless me.
– Long live. – So you are Rajini Murugan?
– And you are Bose Pandi? The two kings have met. Looks like I’ve seen you before. Probably in the previous film. My name is Thothathree No, no. Stay away. Godhandam he’s one of us. Go back. He’s begged tourists
to come along. What? – 100 per head?
– Yes. – He says yes.
– So Grandpa? Why have you called me? Oh, it’s nothing. I thought if we sold the house we
could help Rajini Murugan out. Yes. Everyone has signed. You
sign as well and leave. Why are you tearing it? How do I sell the
house and settle? I’ve invested 5 lakhs. What about it? Now listen to me. London is smaller than our town. They preserve their heritage. You are intent on
selling this place. You can sell this
house, can you buy it? We have money, can
we pay though? My grandpa struggled
to build this place. He got materials from all
over to build this house. What will become
of it when sold? They’d build an apartment here. We could make this a star hotel. We could make Rajini
Murugan the owner. – What is your name?
– Thothathree. He could serve there. There
are so many opportunities. I’m not asking for this property. I speak for this young kid. For my niece. For my grandpa and the
future generation. – Have some soda.
– Rajini Muruga, done right? Triple done. You guys go abroad or don’t. Come back or don’t. But we need this house.
[giggle] [music] I have to sing. I have to play. The music, it’s…
it’s not just in me, it is me. [bark] When life gets me down,
I play my guitar. The rest of the world may follow the rules,
but I must follow my heart. [gag] You know that feeling…like there’s a song
in the air and it’s playing just for you? [guitar rip] [mimic guitar rip] ♪ Being so close
you can reach out and touch it ♪ ♪ I never knew
I could want something so much ♪ ♪ But it’s true ♪ Never underestimate
the power of music. No one was going to hand me my future. It was up to me to reach for my dream. Grab it tight… -and make it come true.
-and make it come true. [music] All right, who’s in there? I’m sorry. [gasp] What’s going on? I’m just dreaming. [screams] [music] [barking]
Dante, wait up. Dante! Dante! You got to stay with me, boy. [sneeze] You don’t know…
where we…are. This isn’t a dream, then. You are really out there. [gasp]
Oh, it’s you. You’re going to get me in trouble, Dante. Someone can hear me. I wish someone wanted to hear me… [music] …other than you. [moan] [laughs]
Okay. [music] I know I’m not supposed to love music. No music! No music! [sigh] But my great-grandmama Coco’s father
was the greatest musician of all time. Papa? Ernesto de la Cruz. One day, he left with his guitar
and never returned. Now my family
thinks music is a curse. Great, great-grandfather,
none of them understand me. I’m supposed to play music. All right, who’s in there? I’m sorry. [gasp]
What’s going on? I’m just dreaming. [screams] Do you mind? [scream] Welcome to the Land of the Dead. Dante, wait up. You got to stay with me, boy. [sneeze] This isn’t a dream, then. You are really out there. Agents at the Department of Family Reunions
are available to assist you. Please be on the lookout for a living boy. Miguel, you’re here. We’re your family, mijo. [groan] [groan] [bark] I know your great, great-grandpa. Whoa. I’ll get you to him. What are you doing? I’m walking like a skeleton. No, skeletons don’t walk like that. It’s how you walk. No, I don’t. When there’s no one left in the living world
who remembers you, you disappear from this world. But you can change that. We got to find my great, great-grandpa. You got to do it by sunrise. What happens at sunrise? You’ll be stuck here forever. Wha– what? Ew. [music] I’m a big fan. [music] [roar] [gasp] [laughs] Never forget
how much your family loves you. [music] It’s almost sunrise. [roar] One cannot deny
who one is meant to be. [screams] [music] [sneeze] I am terribly allergic. But Dante doesn’t have any hair. And I don’t have a nose
and yet, here we are. [sneeze] [music] Abuelita runs the house
just like Mama Imelda did. [music from soda bottle] No music! [music playing from car] No music! [singing] No music! I think we’re the only family
in Mexico who hates music. And my family’s fine with that. But me… We got the lunch, mijo. Love you, mama. … I’m not like the rest of my family. Hola, Miguel. Hola. [music] Muchas gracias. De nada, Miguel. [music] [bang]
[barking] Stand. Down. Roll over. Shake. Fist bump. Good boy, Dante. Mira, mira,
they’re setting up for tonight, the music competition
for Dia de Muertos. You want to be like your hero? You should sign up. Uh-un, my family would freak. Look, if you’re too scared
then well, have fun making shoes. Come on, what did de la Cruz
always say? Seize your moment. Show me what you got, muchacho. I’ll be your first audience. Miguel! [gasp]
[groan] [music] Abuelita? What are you doing here? Um, uh. You leave my grandson alone! Doña, please. I was just getting a shine. I know your tricks, mariachi. What did he say to you? He was just showing me his guitar. [gasp] Shame on you. My grandson is a
sweet, little [speaking Spanish]. He wants no part of your music, mariachi. You keep away from him. [groan] [music] [whistle]
Come on, Dante. Dante? [garbage cans banging] [groan] [bang] [music] [groan] [music] [groan] [squeal] [music] [bang]
[barking] [grunts] [screams] [music]
[barking] [grunts] [music]
[barking] [music] [groan] [groan] [music] [groan]
[growling] [groaning] [loud groan] [groan] [music] [screams] [music] [groans] [music] [groan] [panting] [music] [sniffing] [groan] [music] [groan] [music] [barking] [singing] [music] [barking] Dante! Dante! Dante, wait up. You got to stay with me, boy. [sneeze] You don’t know…
where… [music] This isn’t a dream, then. You are really out there. You thought we weren’t? Well, I don’t know. I thought it might’ve been one of those made-up things
that adults tell kids, like vitamins. Miguel, vitamins are a real thing. Well, I’m thinking
maybe they could be. [drum roll] [cheering] Bienvenidos a todos! Ow!
[laughing] Who’s ready for some musica? [cheering] It’s a battle of the bands, amigos. The winner gets to play
for the maestro himself, Ernesto de la Cruz, at his fiesta tonight. [cheering] So I’m thinking, muchacho– [screaming] Let the competition begin. [cheering] [tuba music] [saxophone music] [rock music] [xylophone music] [electronic music] [dogs singing] [accordion music]